February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I think we have 10-12 inches now. We are in the "dry" period of scattered snow and sleet then the wraparound will hit and we will get another 2-4 inches on top of what we have. My mom insisted on driving her car to work (Escape 2WD) and did ok til she hit our driveway. My dad wasn't fast enough getting out there to clear it so she got stuck at the bottom. They then had to clear the driveway a bit and she kept shoveling bad spots as my dad kept trying to get up the driveway. Took a little bit but he finally got it up. Now she wants to go to work tomorrow. We told her no way, no how. lol.

Missouri and Kansas are under state of emergencies and some towns have shut down services completely and told everyone to go home and stay there. Highways are in horrible shape but now the snow has let up they are getting back out there to work on them some more.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Why every and all want to drive around in that is a real stump to the thought ,, A i/4 inch of ice was forecast ,we have more than that and it coming down really hard , now snow is forecast afterward oh no you all sent that on purpose didn't you.? Pepper
wanted and wanted that snow ,, well I do not have use for anymore , can I send it back to all of you? wish wish wish

Yeah I know ,old joke
MY last months favorite But ice storms are forecast and an hour or two are about to start so you all are not that far away , only why is it warmer here , no sense ..

This message was edited Feb 21, 2013 11:31 PM

Thumbnail by juhur7
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I was sent home from work today at 11am because our building closed. I've worked in this building for 17 years & this rarely happens. I can no longer see my tulips or daffodils.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

21°/31°/15°
Early This Morning...Light snow. New snow accumulation around 1 inch. East wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent.
Today...Cloudy with light snow. Little or no snow accumulation. High in the lower 30s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Chance of snow 80 percent.
Tonight...Cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Low around 15. West wind 10 to 15 mph.

We were out scooping snow at 4:00am. We, luckily, only got about 3'' - 4'' instead of 6+. It was still snowing lightly and was mild! I stayed out after we were done to enjoy the peace. At least till the little boy up the road started screaming ''helllppp mmmeeee! It's snowing!! They just moved here from Texas. His Dad retired from the Service, so I don't think they saw much snow in his 5 years. It was so funny! I don't think his older sister was out yet. :o)

Will,
I learned to take the feeders in before the storm, fill them and put them out when it's done. Ad I did that yesterday. I rehung thm after we were done scooping and the birds are enjoying themselves.
I'm sending prayers that you get a job. It sure would be nice to have the security and insurance.

Ju,
I just Googled your location. You are much farther south than me. Gives me perspective.

Will,
Love the fat cardinal!
Cool video!

Pepper,
Gotta love your Mom for the giggle she gave me!

Ju,
I know. People just can't stay home and then they need rescued. They aren't people going to work either....
I love snowfall like that!

Green,
Sent home. I'll bat you felt like a school kid :o)

Have a quiet Friday folks!

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks Sally, I would love to work at Home Depot. Are these birds in the first photo, Chickadees or Finches of some kind? - Maybe Black-Capped ones? They are bold, they started feeding after I just took a few steps back after filling up the feeders again, I was waiting for them to land on my head like the gosh dang birdman! Here are the 2 wood feeders hanging from that hook, that some hanging plant hangs from when it's warm. - My dang camera had a drop of something on the lens apparently, I've cleaned it off! How about the evergreen Golden Euonymus bringing up the greenery in the bucket front and center?! Those 3 kitty litter buckets on the porch look like crap but they're all full of Winter-time stuff, one has icemelt in it and the other 2 are full of a big bag of birdseed, that stuff is usually perfect for 1 Winter.

Thanks! Aww.. you liked my video on Youtube, Sally. I've got to learn how to get my camera to stay still. The good videos are on tripods or something, still, and you can have your hands free as well. I'm gonna read my manual on how to set to do video-clips without having to keep the button pushed.
I watched this 2 min. video there of a Baltimore Oriole that hit this lady's window, it was dazed but it flew off after a while, nice video, kinda mushy but cool anyway! -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl0rJ5h4Wzs It is an absolutely beautiful bird, wish they'd come around here! She was holding it and everything, it got real close.

Missouri and Kansas should have states of emergency, you know people aren't prepared! This isn't Texas or anything but after last winter's low of 29° they probably got cozy with their shorts and what not! lol

Ewww, ice, juhur? I'm not sure, but I don't think we've had a problem with ice, I think it mighta came from somewhere else! lol. I've been out in the yard but I haven't left the house in 2 days, ice could be a problem somewhere else around here though very likely. But, like the mayor of Kansas City, Sly James said, "This is not the time to see how your car does in the snow, stay home".
It did snow twice, the second time was only an inch or two and that can't be good to have packed snow after the roads had already been cleared, or even today when people might think the roads and parking lots and everything are clean, when actually they might be snow covered from after the big one.

Bradford Pear trees in the midwest can't be feeling too good about now! Good thing your neighbor's BP already got removed, greenbrain, this snow would probably be working it too!

Here's a Starling that horned in on the tree feeder. -

Here's those Chickadees or whatever they are, they are brave, I wasn't very far away. -

That's funny about the TX. people, billyp, I lived in TX. for about 2 years as a teen and snow isn't common and this was Dallas or North TX.
Will

This message was edited Feb 22, 2013 2:11 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

Here's another fat Cardinal! -

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

My road got plowed yesterday by a famer on a neighboring road. When it snowed again the wind was also blowing so the snow built up again. We had 2 county snow trucks out plowing our road this morning. I just stayed home. lol

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Will, those are dark-eyed juncos or what my mom always called "snowbirds". They'll go back to Canada in the Spring. Late last winter when I was longing for Spring, I told the "snowbirds" to fly back North! They belong to the sparrow family.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/birdfiles/go/129/

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

About being sent home from work yesterday. It just so happens that I live next door to the library. I headed across the yard to the library as soon as I got home. The library stayed open despite the weather because people with their kids were in and out all day getting books and movies to stay busy. I had a great time just hanging out. Our library is a surprisingly sociable place. We have some very chatty librarians. LOL

Thanks for the Rudbeckia and the Catgrass seeds, juhur, they arrived in the mail today. I've tried to grow Black-Eyed Susans several times, maybe I'll have better luck with these, I'd love to have a bunch of Black-Eyed Susans. And the cats can't get enuff catgrass or any other kind of grass unfortunately! lol When it warms up I'll get a couple of Wondering Jew cuttings to you.

Dark-Eyed Juncos eh, greenbrain?! Thanks, I like Juncos now, it is a neat bird! I only have this one closer photo of that bird's behind but I bet that's a Junco too! - I didn't post it earlier because I couldn't ask for an id on a bird's behind, but that was the only real close-up of it that I got! I clicked that Snowbird link, now it says found in Sugar Creek, MO.! Wow, Snowbirds AND Robins in the same photo can't be much good! Ok, fly home Snowbirds! You know, you'll get shushed for talking in a library! Just teasing! lol

Glad to hear your road is clearer, pepper. Maybe your Mom won't have more trouble getting out either. My road is pretty clear in the middle. It's like they don't care really if it's clear wide, just in the middle. Today, since there was so much snow built up by the driveway again, I just shoveled it up again and threw it back out in the street, it looks funny!
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf

Road is scraped down close to the gravel now. Driveway is driveable. lol. A car won't make it thru but an SUV or truck will.

Here are some birds fightinf over the food on the feeder. lol

Thumbnail by pepper23
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

hey great !!! may they grow forever!!! THE best way the BES sprout for me is by throwing them in the mulch pile and waiting a couple of seasons.. Oatgrass is easy water it set it in the sun , those are still sprouting ,shortly they will be spreading "poof"!!!
Too intense all you all's weather !! it is frozen here but not as bad as 14 inches of snow !!wow!!!
Shoveling snow in February ,, something is back to ""normal"" there!lol It was bound to happen sooner or later..

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

23°/29°/12°/
Today...Mostly cloudy until late afternoon then becoming mostly sunny. A slight chance of flurries in the morning. High in the upper 20s. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight...Partly cloudy. Low around 12. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph

Will,
Those are Juncos, or Snowbirds. They love to kick things around and are ground feeders like the others. But they do eat from the feeders.
Don't you hate finding a spot on the lens because it shows up on the picture?
Your Eunonymus looks great. My ''all green'' gets winter stressed and looks like the leaves are frozen, but it will perk right up. I have to put chicken wire around them for the winter or else the rabbits will shorten it up for me, GRRR!

I see the starling, LOL! Boy are they speckled! They are also food hogs and will get under my suet feeder that's supposed to deter them.
We have orioles and they are so beautiful! They have a long plaintive song. I had a dazed cardinal and took many close-up of him, and held a little bird in my hands too. It brings back childhood memories of catching baby birds.
I LOVE cardinals!

It's Saturday and the week went by so fast! I got my canned goods counted and sorted. I kept out a jar of tomato juice and three of grape juice to drink. The last jar of whole tomatoes is in the fridge along with one of three pears left. They are old and need to be finished.

I scooped for the mail lady and the snow plow came by and undid it....

Green,
An awesome place to hang out! You are so lucky!!

Will,
I have trouble starting the Susans too. The real ones, with the very black center. They are biennial too.

Pepper,
Love the bird fight. Put out more feeders and you'll get MORE fights, LOL!!

JU,
Back to normal.... We should be frigid in February. We've had as much rain as snow, and March is around the corner.
Yep, cat grass is easy.

Our hearts are heavy. We had our neighbor's cat, Shugs, put down yesterday. He's the one we just had 6 teeth pulled from. He had feline aids and last month had three bad swellings on different parts of his body. This last was a quarter sized area on his neck that was black and leathery. It was dead skin, smelled, but couldn't be broken open. The swelling was going around his neck. They would have had to make a wound inside a wound to remove it. He was never going to get better, just worse, so we talked to the neighbor and decided it was kinder to let him go. He will be missed.

Shugs, aka Sugar Bear, Bear Bear and Bear Cat.

Weren't we talking about bird feeders a while back? My oldest one is the big one. Each year they got smaller.

Thumbnail by billyporter Thumbnail by billyporter Thumbnail by billyporter Thumbnail by billyporter Thumbnail by billyporter

More snow on the way. We could see ANOTHER 6-10 inches. Rain most of day Monday then switching to snow with ice mixed in at times. Blizzard like conditions again too if not an actual blizzard. Blizzard warnings already out for parts of southern Kansas and we are under a Winter Storm watch starting Mon.

Billy, we have 4 feeders plus the suet feeder in front of our window. The barn feeder and the feeder in the pic have suet feeders too. The suet holder on the hanging feeder currently has a few old hot dogs. They are loving them dogs!! lol

If anyone has small areas to shovel, here is what we are using here. It does a pretty good job. http://www.hsn.com/products/greenworks-7-amp-12-electric-snow-shovel/6294047?query=6294047&isSuggested=True

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I know that my cousin who lives in Moore, OK (suburb of OK City) is preparing for a blizzard.

Here's a few pics of a grateful squirrel that I fed today.

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

billy Do you know of a garage , in the great white north that ever stayed warm?
Well when you opt for north land living you get the luck you have?lol South?? I don't think so Eskimo!!!!LOL

Is anyone still alive besides greenbrain or are we all being very silent and praying in our Sunday corner ...
Sunny day here , ""piggin out"" on goodies ,while I say a prayer or two , spiritual mood and all .. for a moment anyway..lol

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

10°/35°/19°
Today...Mostly sunny. High in the mid 30s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill readings to zero in the morning.
Tonight...Partly cloudy. Low around 19. East wind 5 to 10 mph

Pepper,
You will probably get your predicted snow.
CRACKING UP over the hot dogs!! We just finished a package I had put under the broiler yesterday!!
That looks like a nice blower. Especially for a lady! We went to a farm store and bought a corn scoop. Should have bought two. They are just the right angle to scoop snow.

Green,
He is so cute! Ours are red and we also have the grey squirrel. The grey eats only the good end of the corn and the red eats all of the kernal. The birds clean up anything left over.

Ju,
Unless it's heated or filled with cows, LOL, nope, no warm barns!
My prayers went out on the treadmill this morning.

I went outside and filled birdfeeders this afternoon and will just wait and see what kind of weather we get over the next few days. The weather guy said we might get enough to scoop. That's considerably less than the first prediction.

Have a nice afternoon. The sun is shining here and it's pretty nice!

Thanks Sally, the camera lens is all cleaned up now! That Golden Euonymus is so cool, I think it is envied a little by the neighbors, either they're looking to see if I'm throwing my feces or they're looking at the Euonymus, I'm betting it's the Euonymus! You bragger you, you just have to include your Emerald Arbs in the photo! I'm just teasing, I'm sure you know, really, they are lovely, and they're green not brown, unfortunately a lot of brown is around now! Yes, cute kitties! I like me some Juncos! Cool birdfeeders, billyp! I can't imagine birds not coming to a person's feeders. Another friend says no birds come to her birdfeeders, she says she put good birdseed out there even, I dunno, would anybody know what causes that? Oooh, poor shugs.

I bet that's the library next door in bricks isn't it, green? That would be nice to have a library next door. Some squirrels here really like our birdseed as well as the birds. I remember last year the squirrels were flipping up the lid on that tree feeder and just eating the seed right out of the feeder's top! I don't think they remember to do that this year, aww.. too bad!! lol

Oh gosh, they use the word "blizzard" even here for the storm that's coming, that can't be good. Moore, OK. is a bit southwesterly, but the storm is probably moving this direction!

We saw Die Hard this afternoon, good movie even if Bruce Willis is a little long in the tooth.

There was no birdfights here, but plenty of bigger birds, (like fat Robins, Bluejays and Starlings) running off smaller birds!

I've seen those little snow shovels, that would be nice to have in a pinch and would probably save some exhaustion or maybe even heart attacks, it's good to be prepared. -

I did some starting of seeds this afternoon. I made 3 pots of Black-Eyed Susans that juhur sent me and 3 Cat grass (aka Oatgrass) that she also sent me. -

Also, I started a packet of Marigold 'Eskimo' and 2 packets of Zinnias. -

Those 2 white planters in the middle are catgrass too, it's old grass so not sure if it's going to sprout but it said it was ready, just add water, so that's what I did. Apparently, that beige stuff is the same as soil! Everything new got a good spray of water. -

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Not many birds hanging out here, their all hiding someplace warmer?
have seen a bunch of rerun Bruce Willis movies , It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in the catgrass , it is suppose to be (avena sativa) Obviously it was oats though when you looked at the seeds. Cats can eat the cereals , most all they will too.
You will have to keep us up to date on seed sprout progress... First two pics are the catgrass , took those just now About 9 inches tall some of them.

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Well, KMBC says 10-12 inches with isolated 16 inches. Now NBC has posted an update and they are saying 20 inches. My poor trash can is still down by the road buried by snow plows. Now I will really have a hard time getting trash in there!! lol.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul ^_^ you got your snow pepper !!!!! as redundant ,, is it like ""be careful what you pray for" ," be careful what you ask for"" / that kind of thing?

I love the snow but since I just started this new job it's frustrating to have to call in. That's my only complaint about it. lol

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

My gr-d just built a snow family of 4 & a snow castle in my yard. She is lovin' this snow! : )

Boy, the snow looks funny all piled up! Here is some snow on stuff. -
Great, got you some seedlings there L, I am more hopeful now! Sure, I'll post the seedlings as they progress.
Gonna be plenty of more snow for snowmans and the like!
Yeah, calling in is a bummer but better safe than sorry! If we get as much snow as they say, things could be bad for some people!!
Parking lots really have some piles of snow! Here is Walmart here. -

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

That first photo loos like the Cruze here, Did you run off with the car ? That is exactly what the first Wallmart looked like here . The arch roof next to it was exactly the same also complex had a Lowes and a Wallmart
Now they have both built a super store a few miles apart on he other side of town, Walking from end to end of the stores will wear you down and make your feet tired , We use the car and drve to the other end of the parking lot to shop at the other end of the store ,, superstores are big, big places !!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

19°/35°/29°
Today...Partly sunny. High in the mid 30s. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight...Blustery...Cloudy. Low in the upper 20s. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph after midnight.

Will,
Laughing over the arb's. I chose them because they would stay green all year round. But, DH came in the other day and had me come look. On the sides that touch each other, they have dead branches. I made sure I planted them each 2' apart since their mature size is 4' around. They JUST touch. I have Googled all over and can't find an answer. We've had them since 2005. We're hoping it's just a winter kill. They were watered all summer long during the drought. I have planted on each side but that was a couple years ago and I put in plants that will never have to be dug again.
I can't imagine a bird NEVER finding a feeder. Mine all seem to find them.
Speaking of heart attacks, I told DH that we need to stop and breath deep while we're sccooping. I think people breath shallowly and use up the oxygen before they can replace it, bringing on heart attacks. I breathed. I don't think he did....
Sigh, it's a bit early for me to start anything but the cat grass :o(
Nice planters! Everything should pop up fine!

Ju,
They also cry for the weedy grass that grows in the spring. I never did figure out what it is, but it has to be the right kind or they throw it up. Other grass is rough and sticks in their throat.
Seedlings look nice!

Pepper,
Better dig the cans out and move it back till trash day!
Boy, if you really get all that snow you will be, well, in deep snow, LOL!!
Oh boy, I hope you don't have to call in too many times.

Aww Green,
That is so cool! You really have a lot of snow to build all that!

Will,
Pretty snow, but it sure looks like winter! I love how it made you brick pile ito castles :o)
Yep, Walmart has big piles! Luckily the lot melted off and is dry.

Ju,
I wish we had super stores closer. I love a good walk, LOL!

We had a beautiful moon that turned orange as it went down. I took pictures but didn't download them yet.

I see fog across the field. I need to read into the weather to see what we are going to get now that it's to start tonight.

Stay warm everyone!

It is snowing but not accumulating yet, it's still around 36°. They said the streets are just wet, they are 38 to 40° right now! But, overnite here in Kansas City is where it sounds like it will get nasty. I hope everything I already started does pop up fine! A problem I've had when repotting or planting in the ground in the Spring is the soil and the little seedlings just falling apart in my hands when I'm trying to make the move.

Billyp, do you have the Arbs all wrapped up or something so they don't get all bent down like I've seen Emerald Arbs do? I'll post a neighbors Emeralds in a BIG snow/icestorm, some may remember it around here in 2002, it was awful with the ice! -
I think the touching looks okay to me, Emerald Arbs don't get that wide, yours will create more of a wall, maybe a little trim would be enuff but I wouldn't trim much myself.

Here is what 2 feet of snow looks like!! -

Haha, no, that's not a Cruze!

When I go to Walmart I try to make sure I noted where I parked, I always try to park in front of the "W" in walmart, I don't want to wander around the parking lot looking for my car ANYMORE!
Even in that photo up there, notice how I'm down from the "W"?! lol
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

LOL !!! ROFL!!!! i DIG the two feet of snow the youngsters enjoyed a laugh of that , also !!

I borrowed (THROAT CLEARING NOISE) my sister's cool pix ,(Nikon) posted before but hey , I am obsessive ..LOL

Thumbnail by juhur7

Hehe.. juhur, I know that's probably a tomato plant up top in that photo, but it also looks like Poison Ivy, it's got the tale-tale "thumbs" and "If leaves make three, leave it be!"!
Oops, I see that Arb photo is dated 2005, here they are in 2002! -

Got you some seedlings in cups there! I too, have had some seedlings in cups! lol

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

I sincerely hope the storm just dumps on us. The forcasters have no clue now what is going to happen. It was supposed to be dumping by now but we just got a little rain and snow then it cleared up. Now they are saying after 10pm and instead of 2-4 inches an hour it's down to 1-2 inches an hour. If this storm doesn't dump on us there are gonna be ALOT of very upset people to put it nicely.

We sold out of snow shovels and snowblowers yesterday and people were calling all day wanting to buy some. Nothing like waiting til the last minute to get supplies!! Stores are empty too. There was only enough frozen pizzas left to partially fill a freezer and same for toaster strudels. Produce sold out also. All this at Walmart. You would think the world was gonna end with the blizzard!! LOL

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Were a winter weather advisory here , 2 in. of rain is all that is likely here . To start with anyway,,
Could end up with ice regardless of what the forecast is saying , Temperature falls far the next couple of days..

Winter storm warning. I checked radar and storm is on it's way so we will get something. I'll be taking more pics to pass the time again. lol

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Lots of rain here.

Oh, the snowstorm got here! It could be a lot worse I suppose. Instead of the 16 or 20 inches of snow that was bandied about by the news, it was only about 6 to 7 inches of very wet snow!
But, in their defense, it was quite a lot of rain first. Fortunately, even now, it is 35°. There's a lot of wet snow and a lot of melting going on, but it is a big mess. Not to discount the slippery, wet mess that it is. But, boy, is it ever pretty! The wet snow stuck to every little branch on everything! I spent about an hour outside already shoveling, filling up bird-feeders, brushing snow off plants and trees. If the leaves were still on the trees like the "October Surprise" of 1996, a lot of branches and trees would be broke. I bet a lot of trees are broken anyway, especially Bradford Pears, I don't think they even need to have many leaves to break down.

Here are some photos I took, some are like before and after photos, after I shoveled or removed snow off trees or plants that is.
Will

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

My sister in-law lives in Eldon & posted pics on fb. Looks like your pics.

I thought it was about that much too but when my dad went out to play in his truck the snow was almost to his bumper and his is the 3/4 ton version of mine. He had a hard time getting around in some places too.

Thumbnail by pepper23

The snowfall amounts around the metro really vary, I believe they said some cities East of here got twice as much as places closer in to Kansas City. It's too bad, people with gravel roads in more rural areas might have more snow and difficulty with getting around. I once had a 3/4 ton pickup, they are a little bigger on everything, they even sit higher up.
The snow plow is good on the street here, but of course it makes a big pile right at the driveway. If we didn't have an suv with 4 wheel drive we wouldn't be able to get out! I've already been shoveling there though, I just throw it back out in the street! lol I'm sure it looks funny, but that's where it came from!
Does anybody know what kind of bird this one is? It flies like a woodpecker, but I don't recognize it. -
Here's a fat Cardinal! -
A male and a female Cardinal getting some food. -
The sparrows like this Leyland Cypress 'Goldtip' or something like that. - It's the evergreen in the last photo in my post above.
This was a good squirrel for a while, it was eating birdseed that fell on the ground from birds kicking it down from a feeder up above. But a little later the squirrel was sitting up there hogging the birdseed!

I have the same bird here but I can't remember what it is. It's not a downy woodpecker I know that.

Our road got plowed around 3 or 4 and a couple hours ago driveway got done. Alot of snow out here!! lol

Thumbnail by pepper23
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

the little black cap finch is a Chickadee!!! Pretty pics but you can keep the snow !!! rain here , 1-2 inches of snow)@#$%^&) tomorrow ?

Did someone say snowmobiles??^_^

Thanks Ju!! I couldn't place the name. It was right on the tip of my tounge. lol

My tree looks depressed. lol

Thumbnail by pepper23

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.