Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February 2013 - Spring is next month!!
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks for the Rudbeckia and the Catgrass seeds, juhur, they arrived in the mail today. I've tried to grow Black-Eyed Susans several times, maybe I'll have better luck with these, I'd love to have a bunch of Black-Eyed Susans. And the cats can't get enuff catgrass or any other kind of grass unfortunately! lol When it warms up I'll get a couple of Wondering Jew cuttings to you.

Dark-Eyed Juncos eh, greenbrain?! Thanks, I like Juncos now, it is a neat bird! I only have this one closer photo of that bird's behind but I bet that's a Junco too! - I didn't post it earlier because I couldn't ask for an id on a bird's behind, but that was the only real close-up of it that I got! I clicked that Snowbird link, now it says found in Sugar Creek, MO.! Wow, Snowbirds AND Robins in the same photo can't be much good! Ok, fly home Snowbirds! You know, you'll get shushed for talking in a library! Just teasing! lol

Glad to hear your road is clearer, pepper. Maybe your Mom won't have more trouble getting out either. My road is pretty clear in the middle. It's like they don't care really if it's clear wide, just in the middle. Today, since there was so much snow built up by the driveway again, I just shoveled it up again and threw it back out in the street, it looks funny!
Will