February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

That's what they keep saying. I'm not seeing progress anywhere.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

bp, I love the bird feeder. We have a tree right outside our dining room window where the cats like to watch the birds & squirrels. Only I need a nice feeder like yours. You have some pretty visitors. I put some tinted film over our windows. The cats can see out, but the birds can't see in. Your birds don't seem to notice the cat.

shortleaf, I agree that job searching is tough. From what I've learned about you here on DG, you have a lot to offer. Hopefully, somebody is smart enough to see that too. I will keep you in my prayers. As others have mentioned, the job market is tight.

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the kind words, greenbrain. I'll keep on trying I suppose! I have yet to get a house, I have learned that it isn't really that hard to get a house (and land) if you just get a decent job and keep it for a while. Thanks for the prayers!

Boy, this Bamboo is really staying green like a good evergreen Bamboo should! My subscription will be up this month, I plan on renewing it, DG is very enjoyable for me.
I got my resume' de-bloated and reworked today and I've already applied to one job with it. I learned something else about interviews, "you got 7 seconds after you get to the interviewer, that's when he/she will make up their mind"! Well, I'm never getting a job! I throw up as soon I get in their office! Just kidding, I haven't thrown up in a while! They say, "dress nice and have good breath"!

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

shortleaf, I'm glad that you're renewing. This forum wouldn't be the same without you. I know how to pray for you now. It's not so much getting an interview, but getting through them. I always dreaded interviews too. When I get nervous, my left eye twitches! lol
I love my bamboo too. Do we have a bamboo forum? I'll have to check next time I'm on DG.
Getting ready for work for which I'm very thankful! Everyone enjoy your day and rest up while you can. Spring will be here soon! : )

Thanks again, greenbrain, you are so complimentary, the people around you must love you too! Oh, I'm a pain in the butt, but I'm glad to be here! Hehe, your left eye twitches!
I think that's part of it, the nervousness. I got a list of questions to study for, to help be prepared for "silly" interview questions, well, silly to me anyway! I told the resume' lady that and she was quite amused. She says that's a tactic that was developed about 15 years ago, actually it's to help them understand how you'd do around their people and what you'd do or something like that. I get comfortable in interviews but my face gets beet red in the process, the 20 people in the "help-me-get-a-job meeting" were just roaring with laughter at the stupid things I was saying!
It was amazing the confidence they can bring out and all the stuff that is no-no's in interviewing and the instructor was a volunteer but he had been very successful in life.

We do have a Bamboo forum, it's called Grass and Bamboo under "specific kinds of plants". I've posted there but it's not real active, people there have been helpful too, but it takes a little time.

There is a BIG company in Lee's Summit, Mo. called Serco, where I last worked. I should've stayed there but in 2008 I quit to pursue what I thought was going to be a real good opportunity with a cousin. That fell apart VERY soon after I started helping them! THAT was a mistake, don't work with a family member that's easily influenced by a girlfriend..lol, (in my experience). The girlfriend is long gone and the cousin and me haven't spoke in years, we were like brothers, he knows he burned me bad. Anyway, Serco is an unbelievably good place to work, they won't hire me back, (oddly enuff, even after 2 weeks notice). For anybody that is in the area, it starts at $12.50 an hour, great benefits and they have hundreds of employees and they DO have turnover. A high school diploma is all that's required and you have to have a squeaky clean background, it's a contractor for US Immigration, pepper knows about the company.
Anyway, claim to be good with a computer and make them laugh in the interview at Serco, I can't believe I got that job and worked there for over 3 and a half years.
Oh well, no crying over spilled milk!
You guys have a good day!
Will

This message was edited Feb 7, 2013 7:22 AM

Will, just keep applying there. Maybe they will get annoyed enough to call you in for an interview. lol.

I have my interview with Home Depot in the morning. Hoping it goes well though it probably won't. lol. I bomb my interviews for some reason. lol

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Now adding Amanda to the prayer list and you will do just fine. : )

Also, I love Home Depot & I can imagine being helped by you.

Hehe.. nah, I am over that place. I've already applied there I think 3 times and unlike the 60 days usually, they say no need to apply again for 2 years, so I figure I don't do it for them so why keep trying when it's pretty plain that they don't want my kind back! I think they were under the impression in HR that I only wanted health insurance as I left soon after I had surgery for a kidney stone.

Hey, good luck with Home Depot, pepper. Last Summer, I talked to a worker-lady at Home Depot, she was hired as seasonal in lawn and garden, but she was hired permanently. She said if you have good attendance and your a good worker and stuff they'll keep you.

I want to line the driveway with pots of Marigolds. Has anyone ever grown Marigold 'Eskimo'? I'm thinking about 4 or 5 pots of Marigolds along those bricks, which border the driveway inside the gate. That's on the West side of the house, I hear Marigolds bloom best with no late afternoon sun. It's the only sun they'll get is afternoon and late afternoon sun. - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/91043/#b I figure 'Eskimo' then a red Marigold of some sort, kinda alternate the 2, red then white.

Thumbnail by shortleaf

Hi there greenbrain, she would be a great Home Depot worker wouldn't she?!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Do you have Menards in KC area ? Some of the employees at the local one here have worked there for many years.

I wish there was a closer Menards too, but I believe the closet one is in St. Joseph, Mo. on I-29. It's about an hour from Kc, even much further from far eastern suburbs of Kc, pepper would have a REAL long drive. Menards is like a vacation spot for us..lol We'll go up to that one occasionally just for a road trip, (and we like the Russell Stovers store in St. Jo.)! I like Menard's jingle, "save big money at Menards!". One time I asked this lady there if you really save big money here and she said yes!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Mankato Menards & Home Depot are about 1 block apart. Couple years ago, on black Friday, Menards was so busy, people were parking in Home Depot lot & walking over to Menards.
Many times on weekends, Menards lot will be full & Home Depot only a handful of cars.
I buy exclusively from Menards for our cabinet shop. Home Depot does have a better line of power tools.
There is also a Lowes in town, but very little business there. I only go there for planner blades, otherwise I would have to order them online.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

32°/31°/20°
Today...Cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. High in the lower 30s. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight...Mostly clear. Low around 20. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Will,
I hate introducing myself in front of people too. I hope it helps you find a good job with insurance. Never good to use up all your savings.

Pepper,
I seriously hope you get the Home Depot job! You would be good wherever they placed you!
Thanks :o) It was time to walk away from the computer for a while again.

Ju,
:o)

Pepper,
Same here. I'll never be a snowbird. Winter has it's place just like a steamy summer. I'll take every day I get!

Bernie,
It's depression, in more ways than one :o(
I honestly don't know how people survive. DD is poor, butt has us to help out.

Green,
I have three of those. That is the oldest and best. The other two, bought a year aprt got smaller each time, so they need filled avery other day, grrr! I also gave up on niger feeders after haveing so many break. They don;t miss them since everything likes sunflower seeds.
I have tint on the back door and I swear the birds and squirrels can see my shadowy figure even tho there really isn't any backlight on me, LOL!
Laughing, they figure out the cat wwasn't going to get them and will hang on the screen right under his nose. Eventually I'll hear Petey thud because it's too tempting.

Will,
A new house would be great!
Yes, and sound eager to learn without overdoing the eagerness. Never play yourself down. If you get the job, learn as you go and lose the job, you still have the experience for the next job.
Wow, the bamboo looks really good for February! It's growing nicely too.
I'll be re-newing too :o)

Pepper,
I really hope you get HD. Are you hoping for the gardening center?

Will,
I've never grown Eskimo, but I can see a beautiful planting of marigolds there! I've grown zinnias in pots so marigolds should do well. Sounds beautiful!
We're lucky, we have a Menard's in two towns, half an hour away by the timme you get thru town. Dang, now I'll be singing that jingle all day!

Ah yes Bernie, we also have a Lowes. It's a bit farther awy, but still across town and interstate is a way to avoid the stoplights.

I've been to DD's this week and today I go back so she can get the goats who will be kidding, in the barn. Then I'm taking a rest from kids.

I did sit in bed earlier this week to go thru flower catalogs while DH did his taxes on my computer, LOL! I have the printer so he has to print them out here. He might as well finish here too. So, they are mailed.

I do see a lot of vegetables that look good right now and I'm vowing to take time to fertilize this year.

Dinner. I'm getting tired of salads and need to root in the freezer for stuffed peppers. (Found them :o)

It's daylight here and I better get breakfast and start laundry.

Have a wonderful day!

Hehe.. no, it's not good to use up ANY savings, but I don't even want to go there! I can still afford seeds by gawd! Today, I got a packet of Marigold 'Eskimo', they are kinda tall but I'll try to get a short pot or keep them trimmed, at that height I'm guessing the stems aren't too sturdy. I got a photo of the packet, I hope they are okay. Does anyone know if that's enuff seeds to do 2 pots or maybe more? - I figure the pots for the Marigolds will be about 1 maybe 2 gallons in size. I'd like a full look, not all sparse and leggy. I'd like to start them indoors about a month before last predicted frost, maybe mid April?

How about the Witch Hazels in my backyard already getting the little late Winter spiky flower things!? - I got those from the Missouri state nursery thing in 2010, they were and still are quite small, but some are bigger than others, someday, hopefully they'll be around 15 feet tall..

You Menards people just think your so cool! lol I'm just teasing, I wish there was one in town!

Glad to hear your renewing Sally! Your also a good sport!

Boy, somebody needs to tell this 'Key Lime Pie' Heuchera that it's wintertime! - I need to get handy with a rake, I will soon! Other Coral Bells are looking decent too, but not like 'Key Lime Pie'.

Here is a better photo of where I want to put 5 or so pots of Marigolds preferably. - I got a white one but I want to alternate it with a dark flower, (maybe red or purple). Any ideas for this dark flower, I can't find a dark Marigold?

Thank billyp. Thanks, yeah the Bamboo is hanging in there. I went to Heartland nursery today, I'm going to apply for a job there, neat place. Anyway, I saw their Bamboos and I was pleasantly suprised that their running Bamboo P. aureosulchratis (Green Groove), I think that's close on the name, I'm probably off on it. But, I digress, back to being pleasantly surprised, it's a runner and it was in a pot like a regular plant, so it does grow in captivity like that, that was good to see. They only had that for a runner and for a clumper they had Fargesia rufa, they both looked nice. It was funny when I was looking at that runner, I was looking for a disclaimer something like, "here is the plant that will ruin your yard, if it escapes"! They keep Heartland Nursery warm, it was about 70° in the greenhouse, it was pleasant to look around this time of year, they had cacti out, jade plants, Kelanchoes and much, much more. I almost bought a Jade plant, they had 1 gallon pots of them, (and a woody stem about an inch in diameter) for $5.99. But, I need to cool my buying jets on buying plants like that. I need to suffer with my 35 or 40 houseplants right now! lol I don't really want to explain being penniless because I bought plants!

I'm trying to convince my friend here that she needs a deep freezer for freezing food. There's a fridge upstairs and downstairs and the freezers are always full in both! I mean stuff falls out on the floor when you open the freezer! I told my friend, "if the power goes out you can sue for spoiled food, I saw it on some judge show"! We can also root in a freezer! lol

Where'd that juhur go?!

Will

This message was edited Feb 8, 2013 5:04 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

I got the job!! Short interview and she hired me on the spot. I will be in the Garden Center. I am so looking forwards to it!! I will be tempoary to start with pretty good chance of being made part time or even full time if a spot is open and she wants me to have it.

I was told here a whiles back that Menards was coming to Independence but I haven't heard anything more so I don't know if it's true or not. Home Depot is the closest for me. About 20 min drive. Lowes either way I go is about 30 with traffic in one direction and distance in the other.

Hey congratulations, wow, hired on the spot! I remember this one ridiculous time I had 3 interviews at Lowes then they sent me one of those no-thanks letters!
Really, that's great, it couldn't happen to a nicer person and they got a knowledgeable plant person as well.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

That is great for pepper . !!! good thing for the new year ..
I am hanging around lurking , the usual , trying to lose a cold ,
Spent all afternoon at the hospital with a family member ,,
You know the kinds of things you don't want ,and do not want to hear , a couple of days like that happening ...

Ewww... a cold, that stinks. That's all I would need is a bad cold or some sickness. If I get bad sick I'm just going to off myself! Hehe.. actually, I'd go to the po' folks hospital first!
Speaking of the hospital, hope your family member gets better, ju.

I know what I'm doing tonite, applying at Home Depot..lol It's been 60 days since I last applied, I'm pretty sure the last application and interview was mid October. I looked in my Home Depot folder in my email, Oct 12th was the last time I applied. I counted how many times I've applied there, it was 7, Lowes is about the same. It was on the news again that Home Depot is hiring 80,000 people this year, pepper is one of them!

Yeah, come on with that Menards! Independence, Mo. is the fourth largest city in Missouri, so we have the population to bring it.

My Rose tree has some eager buds on it! -

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Congrats Pepper! Watch out for RRD.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2013 2:38 AM

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

28°/40°/31°
Today...Mostly cloudy. High around 40. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight...Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. Rain showers after midnight. Low in the lower 30s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph after midnight. Chance of showers 80 percent.

Will,
If they got too tall, you COULD do two rows of pots. I think either way they are going to look good! Creamy!
Oh cool! You have a hazel blossom! Success!
Smile, I never realize everyone doesn't have these stores near-by.
Wow, the heuchera looks great! I would think it's summer.
Hmmm, I would think there were dark marigolds, but maybe not sold in single packs.
I don't need to know, it's just a question to ask yourself. What are you keeping in the freezer that you aren't eating?

PEPPER!!!
I am so happy for you!!! You are awesome!!

Oh Ju,
I'm sorry for your friend. You are a good friend to spend the day with her. I'm sure that alone made her feel better.
Get well yourself.

Will,
Prayers going out for you to get a job. That would be so awesome if you got hired too!
Well, things are just growing like crazy for you!

It's Saturday. I spent all day at DD's They got pens built and some of the goats moved and innoculated.

I need to fill a couple of the little birdfeeders.

Have a good day everyone!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

No Menard's anywhere near me. Never heard of the store until now. Learn something new everyday!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

They started in Wisconsin. They even have a race car in the Nascar circuit.
In Minnesota every larger town has a Menard's. Near here is Mankato, Hutchinson & soon New Ulm.
I stopped in Mankato at about 1:30 PM. Had trouble finding a place to park!

I need to check my witch hazel tomorrow for blooms. I hvae one that got cut down accidently by my dad but it's still alive. The other one he didn't hit so it might have a bloom on it. I want to catch one! lol

My Witch Hazels that have blooms on them are small saplings, maybe 2 feet tall. They were probably 1 year old seedlings when I got them from the state nursery in 2010. Here is where I planted about 15 of the bundle of 25 in May 2010. - http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=7773766 Witch Hazels bloom fast on seedlings, mine are 3 years old and some of the bigger ones already have blooms!

I got a couple of packets of Zinnia seeds today, I figure if I can't find a red Marigold, I'll get a red Zinnia! - They might all be too tall for what I want though, I might go with something else shorter anyway. I plan on saving these Zinnia seeds in the Fall, so I have a boatload of free seeds! I hope they're easy to get in the Fall like Marigold seeds!

Well, I got my application in at Home Depot again! I gave them pepper's name as a reference! Just kidding but maybe you can tell them to hire me! lol

Hehe.. yeah, that 'Key Lime Pie' Coral Bells looks like it does in summertime! Is it an evergreen plant I wonder?!

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

My witch hazel bloomed in November. My vernal witch hazel died a few summer's back when we have a prolong hot dry spell thru July into August. I lost quite a few plants that summer. : (

I never know when it's supposed to bloom so I never catch it. I have to walk down to the chicken house to see it. lol. I'm eventually going to fill in the old chicken pen area with native plants. I have 2 witch hazels in there as a start. It's a small area that is pretty shady. It has trees on 2 sides (east and south), chicken house on another (north) and the west side faces the yard. Plus the soil is pretty hard and compact so I have to eventually work some compost in there. I'm in no hurry though for now. I want my bushes to get a bit bigger first.

I took a photo of a Menards tv commercial. I don't really know why they advertise in Kansas City even. Maybe there's a Menards across the stateline in KS. or something. Unless someone has a vehicle that runs on something much cheaper than gasoline, I don't think it'd be cost-effective to shop at the Menards in St. Joseph! At $3.45 a gallon for gas, there isn't much distance driving being done, believe you me! But anyway, here is a cool Menards ad! They even still say, "save big money at Menards!"! I need some big money! How much is "big money" anyway!? If it's more than $20, I need me some big money!

My 2 Emerald Green Arborvitae are still green but I think they'd like to be a better green! I got the rec't handy in case I need to do the old dead plant return thing!

Do you like my seashell?! It's called, "The Missouri Beach!", I have it patented and I sue! Where else do you see seashells on mulch, only in Missouri!

Boy, it won't be long now, and Spring will be back!

I saw Hansel and Gretel 3d yesterday, good movie, kinda crazy with witches and stuff but good anyway!

Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

shortleaf, if your KC TV station reaches to Topeka, St Joe, or Sedalia, they are probably advertising to them. Yeah, it would be better to advertise on their local stations (if they have any), but who knows business. At least you still have Sutherland's there, that was my brother's favorite lumber yard in the 70's, we had 3 around here at one time, all are long gone.

But on to local news - finally seeing flower buds and flowers on the Lenten roses (hellebores). Although I wish we got some of the storms that went through the other night - we got dust then a light drizzle, my freshly washed truck (yes I was trying to call down the rain and get rid of some of the road salt by washing my truck!) was covered with streaked mud the next morning.

Started allium seeds (onion, leek, shallot) indoors last weekend and spinach seeds indoors this weekend.

Thumbnail by Cybrczch Thumbnail by Cybrczch
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Just saying hi , These are american cornflowers , giant asters , whatever ,a native annual

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

They just finished a 11% off sale. It lasted 2 weeks. Imagine what you save if you bought a $2200.00 refrigerator, for example.
I buy lots of plywood & lumber for our cabinet shop & our farm operation. Home Depot & Lowe's don't even carry a lot of what I buy at Menard's.

I was wondering where the closest Menards is, its in St. Joseph, Mo. according to their store locator. - http://www.menards.com/main/storeLocator.html?zipCode=64054 Good point Cyb, they probably have the extra money to advertise from Kansas City to St. Joe. It's only 45 miles or so away, depending where at in Kansas City you're coming from. From the northernmost boundaries of Kansas City, (by the Int'l airport for ex.) to St. Joe is probably only around 30 miles, but from the Kansas City city hall its probably closer to 50 miles, (where the 46.3 miles distance to there likely comes from). I believe St. Joe has their own stations, they probably get Kansas City's though, I don't know.
If there is anybody here from St. Joseph, Mo., show yourself! Topeka and Sedalia are both probably at least twice as far. The only tv outlying station I ever recall getting was a channel 2 from St. Joseph, it was staticky alot but sometimes it came in fair and I'd watch it for a little while, (other than the WHB tv station in Chicago and everybody gets that for some odd reason). Kansas City's stations probably have more power and resources and stuff to reach out in the metropolitan area.
I think they claim 200 miles for the Doppler Radar! Altho, I kinda doubt regular tv goes that far. One time I was lost in my car and I ended up by the Wdaf Fox 4 tv station lot and I couldn't believe all the big satellite dishes on their lot in this field behind the station. It was all fenced off and they had no trespassing and high voltage signs all over everything, I remember thinking, "dang, Fox is really into it". Actually, that was likely the tv station that the Menards ad was on because I watch it quite a bit. Judge Judy and other judge shows and all, hey unemployed folks got to stay entertained! That's not to be confused with Foxnews though. Foxnews is a biased 24 hour news station, unlike the local tv stations. They may be affiliated and probably are, but their not all into the political lean like Foxnews is. I used to watch the local Fox channel regularly, even before my favorite weatherman (Don Harman) committed suicide, in Kansas City we really liked that guy, that stunk and still does, I like the rest of the cast still there too though. Now, I prefer not to watch a station that might have a biased foundation.
I wonder if it's "Menard" or "Menards".

Nice seedlings you got there, juhur!

This message was edited Feb 12, 2013 11:24 AM

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Pepper,
I try to catch my neighbor's witch hazel in bloom too and I think it's pretty early in the year. I'll bet I've missed it already. I need to go check.

Will,
Menards is a tad more expensive than Walmart and Blaine's Farm and Fleet here. They have a lot more hardware and such than the other two places.
The arbors look good! I love mine!
Missoiri beach :o) We take our beaches where we find them, don't we?

Cybr,
I loe hellebores and have yet to plant any.
Smiling, I've been reading my gardening book while on the treadmill. I'm loving looking at the veggie pictures. I am past the leeks page, LOL! I think I finished potatoes.

Ju,
Nice looking seedlings. March is just around the corner and I can plant in mid April.

Bernie,
We save our big things for those sales and the return is nice!

Will,
Menard's, with a possessive so)

Spent the day at DD's yesterday and am looking forward to a long quiet weekend :o)

I still need to go thru my seeds and see if I need anything for the garden.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh yes, a Missouri beach, well, almost, it just lacks an ocean! At least we'll be safe when the North and South poles melt! I got bags and bags of broken seashells from the beach in Va.!
I made my Hall's Honeysuckle arbor even longer, it just looks so cool the way it climbs to the end so fast. It's about 10 feet long now, I need to measure it so I can stop guessing! - It's just an old piece of rusted but thick wire fencing. I got a couple more pieces of it, I might get all nuts and make it even longer! I trimmed quite a bit off of it when I was doing that, if anybody wants some of them just let me know. I tried once before to grow them from cuttings but it didn't work. This time, I am trying it again!

If you plant in mid-April billyp then so can I, if they all die I have you to blame! lol

I came across some seeds that say "packed for year 2012" or something like that, I wonder if they're viable?! I think Sugarsnap peas and some cat grass.

Will

This message was edited Feb 13, 2013 8:41 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I planted shallots last fall for the first time. I need to check on them. I saved some for spring planting just in case. Last week, I noticed that the tulips are up. Daffodils have been up for at least 2 weeks now. Star of Bethlehem are up all over the place. Saw flocks of robins everywhere last weekend. Lovin' the extra daylight hours after work.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Before I leave to work, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
(My purple coneflowers in front of the trailing black berries.)

Thumbnail by greenbrain

That's a bunch of Coneflowers there, greenbrain. You'll love Daylight Savings Time even more on Sunday, March 10th, that's when it goes back even more, an hour! Anyway, that's what my free calendar says!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I planted a couple of black hawk raspberry plants today , I must be feeling better ,of the 50 degrees the last two days did not hurt that any ,, more..more...
So you all have Coneflowers blooming already ? I could go for that ... preetttty!!!!!
I am playing seedling syndrome ,, ah for the want of spring ..lol
Got some super grow going for 9 and 10 foot Coneflowers , it happened a few years back !! That was fun!!! purple blooms as tall as the house!!!....^_^

Glad to hear your feeling better, juhur! Hehe, that must be a photo from last Summer, that of the Coneflowers that greenbrain has up there! Ooops, and it's forward an hour not back up there on the dst!! Yes, that is indeed a tall Coneflower, 9 or 10 feet!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We did it before ♪♪♪♫♫ and we can do it again ♪♪♪♫♫ I will send a pic to Will and all if it happens again .. What do you have planned for spring . You always have some interesting project going , painting ,planting, potting, decoration ,garden and house,
How are kitties and the squirrels getting along ? Kitty still swinging on the spider plant?LOL Is your copper fire pit surviving and staying ,, I like that , if your neighbors do not run off with that I am going to have to give it a try,, lol
That and greenbrains classic BHG and OG , M.E.N, brochures and magazines..!!!
So we are going to lose an hour next month ,, with more daylight , I wonder how that works? sigh ,, I am confused ... Are you managing a good job , or semi- broke with the rest us? reserved lol..
I hear pepper got one that might be enjoyable , ""love your work"" ,yes indeed a motto to accomplish ,,, I feel motivated!!!lol
Green seedlings and flowers always make me happy ...!!! Spring sings to me !!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.