October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

We are finally getting below 70º at night.
I know many of you have replaced cotton with fleece and wool.
We have had some fantastic pictures and we all love hearing about our families.
72.7 °F / 22.6 °C
Clear
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 68 °F / 20 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 4.0 mph / 6 km/h
Pressure: 31.01 in / 1050.0 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 72 °F / 22 °C
Visibility: 2.0 miles / 3.2 kilometers
Please come by often with a smile and a few words.
Sidney

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy October!

We finally got our cool front the other day! Now the highs are only in the mid-80s rather than the upper 80s/low 90s. LOL It gorgeous out there right now, only 59º and heading up to about 85º this afternoon.

Here are my Four Nerve Daisies. They bloom from early early spring until frost. They also LOVE the hot dry summers and never miss a beat.

Thumbnail by stephanietx
(Zone 7a)

Wow, Stephanie. Those are very pretty. I've never heard of them. They may be in my gardens next year.

As to the snaps, I don't do anything to them. They do that all on their own.

Wonderful pics everyone.

58°F with (again) 84º coming later today.
Feels like: 58°F

Barometer: 30.1 in ↑
Dewpoint: 41°
Humidity: 53%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 7 mph SSE
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
UV Index: 6 Moderate

Public garden, Oregon.

Thumbnail by kwanjin

Stephanie, welcome I too love those daisies.
Celia, That's what my garden aspires to look like.
;)

(Zone 7a)

Yeah, mine, too.

(Zone 3b)

33° ~ overcast~ looks what in the forecast beginningThursday:
Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s to mid 30s. Light winds.
Friday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers...mixed with snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Light winds.
Friday Night
Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the 30s.
Sidney~what a pretty start/thread; I see coleous, too:))
Stephanie~so glad it's cooled down; do you like hot weather? The dasisy's look great.
Dyson~ looks as if you're off to a great start, today, as well.
Joey~loved the gorgeous flower/colors.
kwanjin~it's a wonderful garden ~ from ocean views to garden views; very nice.
The overlook of Matanuska River; the pathway is being lost to slides/erosion.

Thumbnail by kiska
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sunny but very windy. Still a little chilly out too.

(Zone 5a)

Hi everyone! Just a quick wave to everyone to let you know I'm home ;-) We got back a week and a half ago but I've been busy with birthdays and other stuff since we got home I haven't had time to check in. Still busy so I probably won't have time to check in again until next week.

The trip was great and we all had a blast :-) We had wonderful weather both in France and Spain ..... it was a rather brisk homecoming though - leaving 80°F behind in Spain and arriving to 40°F with wind and rain. The weather was like that for most of the time while we were away so we didn't miss a thing ;-) The remnants of Ike blew through here before we got home and pretty much took care of the fall colors this year. The trees all have tattered, brown leaves at least on the windward side. It was windy and rainy all last week as well, this week the rain is on a break and we've gotten some sunny spells. Today it's very blustery though and only 40°F now at 1 pm, that's probably the high for today. Last night's low was close to 32°F. Had to break out the snow suits and thick coats this morning ........ (groan) ..... The girls need new boots (I found out this morning) so we need to take care of that this afternoon ......

Hope you're all well!

Marylyn - how are you doing? Was there any damage from Ike where you live?? You've been in my thoughts since I heard about it.

I wish you all a wonderful day :-)

Rann

The girls in Disneyland :-)

Thumbnail by rannveig
(Zone 3b)

Welcome back from a wonderful vacation, Rann. The girls' expressions say it all.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I'm not feeling well so I'll keep it short today.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 2:51 PM PDT on October 01, 2008
99 °F / 37 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 48 °F / 9 °C
Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the SSE
Pressure: 29.86 in / 1011 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 5 out of 16
Clouds: Few 17000 ft / 5181 m
(Above Ground Level)

(Zone 3b)

Get well soon, kelli.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, everyone! Our internet is officially up - Yayyy! The Comcast guys came this morning. I spent the morning/early afternoon when Joy & I weren't working on homeschool getting caught up on our e-mail - over 215 messages. Yikes! I deleted 99.8% of the "Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:This is cute!" messages without reading them.. don't tell my aunts.

Then I semi-caught up in here... The photos have been wonderful, as usual!

Welcome back, Rann!

I hope you feel better SOON, Kelli!! Go Dodgers!

Happy (very belated) birthday, Joey.

I'm sad for you and Kelsey about your family moving away, Kiska.

Congratulations to your dh, Celia!

We'll try not to share our hurricanes next time, Ric, and all of those who Ike visited after leaving us.

I edited a bunch of (rather dim! - at least the inside ones) photos.. I'll put them up in a Picasa Web gallery tomorrow. :-)

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Gee, I haven't done this in so long, I forgot the weather! It's absolutely gorgeous right now... sunny and 84%. Our low tonight is supposed to get down into the upper 50%s! It sounds heavenly. :-)

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 4:53pm CDT (45 min ago)
Temperature 84 °F 29 °C
Dew Point 46 °F 8 °C
Humidity 26%
Pressure 29.99 in 1015.7 mb
Wind Speed 8 MPH 7 kts
Wind Dir NNE 20°
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Heat Index 81 °F 27 °C
Current Conditions Clear
6 hour min temperature ending 12:53pm CDT : 57.9°F / 14.4°C

(Zone 3b)

Welcome back, Marylyn~so good to see you again~ thanks, they will be missed, for sure.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

It is still light here! but it is fading fast!

72° in the house, 67° (and dropping) outside. Another beautiful early autumn day spent inside a factory.

Marylyn_TX - I am not good at them but... {hug}... so good to see you back.

Kelli - get well soon.

Rann - which Disney did you visit?

And all - fair winds and calm seas.

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

It's cold, dark and wet here today so here's a verse from a weather related song that also kind of reflects the mood of the country by one of my favorite singer/songwriters, Greg Brown.

Cold & Dark& Wet

Tell me what's a fellow supposed to do,
when a car costs what a house used to
And that house is a pile of,
chipboard, paint and debt
I'm at the city limits and
it's cold and dark and wet

Big rig rolling over me in a blizzard--
I'm living on beans and chicken gizzards
One day I was young, the next day I was old
Late November, it's wet and dark and cold

Jobs, I guess they're like wild geese--
They all went flying overseas
I'm standing in the rain smoking my last cigarette
Morning in America is cold and dark and wet

Photo: A bit of fall color. Poison Ivy vine climbing a tree in the woods behind my back yard.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Salina, KS(Zone 6a)

That poison ivy vine is rather pretty in its fall dress. But I will definitely pass after spending the best part of a month fighting poison ivy or something that is very similar.

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Marylyn! Yeah! You're back! :D I thought that you'd never get the internet hooked back up! Glad that things are getting back to 'normal' for ya, but really glad that you are back! :D (Thanks for the wishes ;)

Rann! Glad that you are back, too! I was wondering if you had gotten lost or just decided to stay in Spain. :) Those are 2 of the prettiest smiles I have ever seen! :D

Kelli, I sure hope that you start feelin' better, soon. You're not relapsing, are you?

Celia, I forgot to mention earlier, I hope your DH does good thru the DT's. I can't get my Dh to quit...he says that he would have to use 2 patches & have the nicotine intravenously in order to quit. I really think that it's all about mental attitude & perseverance. (or will power)

E_B, Gorgeous looking PI. Our Va. Creeper is looking that way. :D But it sounds like you're down in the dumps. Or is it the 'cloudy day blues' ? Hope it clears up soon. ;)

Oh yea! the weather! Our high today was 61. Our low is supposed to be in the 40's & tomorrow night it is supposed to be down to 40! I think I will have to go get some of my flowers in tonight!

Thanks Sharon, My Dahlia's are still hanging in there! :D

Sidney, Love the Butterfly Bush(?)!!

Thumbnail by music2keep
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Early Bloomer, neat lyrics - I'm thinking they may become true for more of our working people. Hope not.

Overall, gardeners are a very resilient people. "Who plants a seed beneath the sod, and waits to see, believes in God" A lot of us will be living a little more carefully in the months ahead - but beauty has no intrinsic price and can be shared among ourselves and our friends. I need to be careful in the months ahead to provide for family and relatives. But I also need to share the beauty of our gardens and our Dave's Garden Family.

Weather here has been darn near perfect. We even had a thunderstorm this afternoon with 1/4 " of rain. Can't be better. Daytime temps are in the mid 70's and nights have become cooler at 45 degrees. Uh,oh, winters coming. LOL

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Hey we finally got some rain Monday night.
Maybe 1/4" but we'll take it.

Here's a shot from our back dock at work.

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

The whole 'Crew'

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Hi Joey...........It's all good. Here's a photo of me, my son and my grandson. He's 2 months old now.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
(Zone 3b)

Love the deer pics, ric. They are such a pretty animal.
se-eds~that's very well put; so glad you had a good rainfall, too.
E_B~at least the poison ivy is nice looking; it's not up here, but I do recall getting into it, as a child. We'd visited family in Michigan and it was there~most unpleasant ~
These past few months, my oldest daughter and her husband have welcomed into their home, his seriously ill father. After a wonderful few months here; getting to know his Alaskan family/friends, he passed away quietly yesterday. He had said he was so glad to have come up here and we loved getting to know him, too. He's going to missed by his many "new" friends here.
As my DG friends, I felt the need to share this with you. Thank you all for becoming a wonderful part of my life.
Jackie

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

E_B~what a beautiful family and photo.

(Zone 7a)

That's just beautiful, Kiska. Thank you. Thank goodness for friends.

Early, Mr. Radio Flyer is very handsome, isn't he? As are you and your son.

Darrell is doing okay, I guess. He's feeling the withdrawals and isn't liking them. It'll get better as the time goes but for now it's kind of rocky. He'll be fine, though. He's the strongest person I know.

(Zone 5a)

LOL Joey - well, with the sun and warm temps it was tempting to stay longer. I can't say we were eager to go back to rainstorms and cold weather ;-) On the other hand we couldn't afford a much longer vacation ...... with the economic crisis going around the world the icelandic currency (krona) has taken a dive so we're not really looking forward to getting our visa bill ...... It's around 100 kr. to a dollar now (the euro is even higher); a year ago it was around 60 .... (sigh). Needless to say prices are skyrocketing since most things are imported .......

I had a bit of a shock when I went looking for boots with Hildur Eva yesterday. $120 ! Yikes! Another store had some really pretty ones (have to be pink ;-) lol) for $70 which I thought was really expensive last year, but all of a sudden those were a bargain! lol Unfortunately they were sold out in her size, another shipment is due tomorrow I think and I'm fearing they'll be more expensive since the currency just keeps falling ...... :-S

Dyson - we went to Disneyland Paris :-)

We had a freeze last night. The wind has calmed, there's a light cloud cover and currently 37°F.

Have a great day everyone!

Rann

Another one from Disneyland Paris :-) I went to Disney World in Florida quite a few times while I lived there and it was very similar ...... I missed Epcot Center though .... ;-)

Thumbnail by rannveig
Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Good Morning! How did I get so far behind again? LOL~

Hi Stephanie – Pretty Daisy’s! Your temps sound like ours.
Celia – Beautiful garden. That’s kinda what mine wants to look like when it grows up :)
Kiska – Brrrr a tad chilly in the area. Looking forward to the snow pics.
Rann – Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful time on vacation. The girls are growing up before our eyes – they are beautiful. I heard Ike was heading your way, didn’t really think it would hit though. Ike left made a disaster everywhere it went.
Kelli – I hope you feel better soon
Marylyn – Welcome back! We’ve missed you! {{{HUGS}}}
E_B – That’s a rather bleak song, but it rings true. The poison ivy sure is pretty.
Joey – Your Dahlias are certainly hanging in there! I think mine decided it was just too hot to try anymore LOL
Ric – Nice pictures! They are so pretty.
E_B – That’s a great family picture! What a handsome family you have.
Kiska – I’m really glad you got to know your SIL’s father before his passing. What a wonderful testament to him. I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s a beautiful picture to post. My background now.

64.2 °F / 17 °C
Clear
Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 43 °F / 6 °C
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.86 in / 1011.1 hPa (Rising)

Today
Mostly sunny. High 77. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

It's going to be a gorgeous day, it's starting out very nice. I feel a briskness in the air. Didn't feel up to my normal workout this morning, so I cut it short, will finish after work. now that it is cooling down I am planning a garage sale with a friend. Time to move some clutter and stuff...one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Painted Lady Hibiscus

Thumbnail by MySharona
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning!! :-) It's sooo nice to be back! Thanks for the welcomes. ^_^

Kiska, I'm also sorry to hear about your SIL's father.. and glad you all got a chance to know him. I will be praying for you and your family.

It's cool! It hasn't been cool since early March, so this is a very welcome relief. On the downside, there is also an ozone alert for this afternoon when the air heats up. Apparently when it is warm, the skies are clear, and there is no wind, pollution becomes a huge issue; so very small children, elderly folk, and anyone with asthma or emphysema or similar issues are supposed to stay inside between 2 pm and 7 pm. Yuck.

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 7:53am CDT (5 min ago)
Temperature 56 °F 13 °C
Dew Point 54 °F 12 °C
Humidity 93%
Pressure 30.04 in 1017.3 mb
Wind Speed Calm Calm
Wind Dir - -
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Current Conditions Clear
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 54.0°F / 12.2°C

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Well, I'm behind again, too! Miss one day on here and that's what you get--behind!! LOL

Rann: welcome back--we missed you! So glad you all had a lovely vacation. The girls are as beautiful as ever--such sweet faces!
Marylyn: welcome back to you, too, and you were also missed! so glad things are getting back to "normal" for you.
Sidney: love the starting photo--so pretty!
Stephanie: I have never heard of Four Nerve Daisies but if they bloom from spring through fall I am going to have to try them in my garden next season--no matter how many nerves they have! LOL
Celia: I need a full-time caretaker for my gardens--then maybe they would look like the one in your photo!! LOL Oh, and tell Darrell that all of us here on the weather thread are cheering him on in his endeavor to quit smoking!
Kelli: so sorry you are still feeling poorly--get better soon. Loved the latest series of photos from Yellowstone!
Dyson: That was sweet of you to give Marylyn a "welcome back" hug. :o)
Kiska: What a touching story about your daughter's FIL and how nice it was for you all to get to know him--if only for a little while. The rainbow pic was very fitting, I think.
Se_eds: I agree with your sentiments completely! Right on!
Ric: great shots of the deer--such a beautiful animal. In my opinion, the deer and the horse are two of the most beautiful creatures on earth!
EB: 3 peas in a pod and very handsome ones, too! I am sure you are very proud of your son and grandson! As for the poison ivy--well, no matter what color it is, like petralittledog, I will also pass on it--that stuff has dealt me a lot of misery in the last few years and I want no part of it!!!
By the way, petra--did you know that there is a whole list of plants that can cause "contact dermatitis"--including the common mint? Ask me how I know--LOL!!!
Joey: love your dahlias! Now how about a pic of JW--I'm having withdrawals!!
Sharon: I've never had much luck with hibiscus. :o(( Yours is beautiful! BTW, the Donkey Ears is HUGE and has a lot of babies hanging off the ends of its "branches". I've already given some of them to new owners. :o))
Pepper: I think a good portion of the central U.S. is enjoying some really good weather right now from Texas up through Missouri--at least according to the weather maps.
Our weather has been just beautiful here in Arkansas, although we could use some rain. DH and I had to water the flowers and the lawn yesterday for the first time in a long time.
Today: Sunny
High 75°F
Precip 10%
Wind: NNE 9 mph
Max. Humidity: 54%
UV Index: 7 High
Sunrise: 7:04 AM CT
Avg. High: 79°F
Record High: 92°F (1976)
Tonight:Clear
Overnight Low 47°F (BRRRR!!)
Precip 10%
Wind: N 3 mph
Max. Humidity: 83%
Sunset: 6:50 PM CT
Avg. Low: 53°F
Record Low: 37°F (1985)

DH and I went to Grandparents' Day at our DGS' school last Friday. On the way home, I snapped this pic--a rural scene less than a mile from his school.

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 3b)

25° ~ clear and getting light out. Sunrise is 8:07am.
Thank you all for thoughts and prayers. Very touching.
Gotta lots to do today so will get back later.

(Zone 7a)

Wonderful, everyone! Too much to comment on now.

65°F with 83º for later. We have a bit storm coming. You can feel it in the air.
Feels like: 65°F

Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 40°
Humidity: 40%
Wind: 8 mph SE
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
UV Index: 6 Moderate

This advisory...

"A POTENT PACIFIC SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO IMPACT THE REGION THIS WEEKEND. WIDESPREAD VALLEY RAIN AND MOUNTAIN SNOW CAN BE EXPECTED AS THE SYSTEM MOVES ACROSS THE REGION THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND.

MOISTURE WILL BEGIN TO INCREASE OVER THE AREA ON SATURDAY. THE ASSOCIATED COLD FRONT IS THEN FORECAST TO MOVE ACROSS NORTHERN UTAH LATE SATURDAY... REACHING SOUTHERN UTAH BY SUNDAY MORNING.

SNOW LEVELS WILL FALL QUICKLY BEHIND THE COLD FRONT TO NEAR 7000 FEET. SNOW LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO FALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY SUNDAY... REACHING NEAR 6500 FEET BY SUNDAY AFTERNOON ACROSS NORTHERN AND CENTRAL UTAH. THIS STRONG SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO BRING THE FIRST SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATION TO THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF NORTHERN... CENTRAL AND EVEN PARTS OF SOUTHERN UTAH SUNDAY."

Take care everyone!

I want this tree. Cedrus deodara, "Silver Mist".

Thumbnail by kwanjin
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

A little chilly this morning but only a slight breeze. :~)

I will post pics again when I get my software installed. I keep stalling. lol

That is pretty Celia,
Morning everyone. Welcome to petralittledog. Hope you drop by again.
Marylyn I know you are sooooooooo glad life is resuming it's pace.
Rann those little dolls look like they loved every minute.
Ric, looks like a crew.
Reminds me of a sign posted in a break room.
"This corn is for squirrels and birds only! Any deer caught eating this corn will be shot on site!!!"
LOL
Dahlia is pretty Joey and Oct blooms are always a treat.
EB, looks like a wonderful bundle. EB#3 looks so alert and engaging. You are so blessed.
Sharon the Hibiscus love this weather too.
Kiska, I hope they move that fence to the left while they can. I loved your fall landscape and it's my new desktop.
Marsue I know your GBs are proud of you and DH too.
The plant at the top of the thread is a Duranta, aka pigeon berry. The butterflies do love it.
I have about a dozen and am continuously cutting off the heavy berries.
These are a 'standard' that is growing in the front of the garden.

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

For anyone interested in coneflowers, there's a co-op where you can order CHEAP thru Oct. 6th at 3 p.m., I think.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/909039/

Marylyn – You were cooler than us this morning! Hopefully that will make it’s way here soon.
Sidney – That is a pretty start picture. I always wondered what it was called.
Marsue – LOL at Donkey Ears! Can you imagine how bit it would get if not controlled? Beautiful picture!
Celia – Cedrus is gorgeous! Snow!

69.1 °F / 20.6 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 45 °F / 7 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.92 in / 1013.1 hPa (Rising)
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 6500 ft / 1981 m

Tonight
Mostly clear. Low 56. North winds 5 mph.

Yesssssss Low 56*!

Damsel Fly

Thumbnail by MySharona
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

a l m o s t - dark. 62°, clear, tired (not the weather - me). Best to all.

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

48° tonight with a few showers expected tomorrow. Looks like a nice sunny autumn weekend ahead.

Thanks for the compliments on the little_bloomer. He is pretty perky for a 2 month old.
It's hard to believe I'm a Grandpa. Like the song said, One day I was young, the next day I was old.

Sidney.........Your Duranta is really neat.
Ric.......Nice deer photos. They look fat and healthy. My son had a big buck jump right over the hood of his car this morning. One of the buck's rear hooves left a nice skid mark across the hood.

rannveig...........Looks like the kids had a great time at Euro-Disney. That cold weather on your return had to be a wake up call.

marsue............The poison ivy does stand out. I didn't realize there were vines that big so close to the yard. I've been trying to keep it in check and had done a fairly good job until the past year or so. My wife got into it a couple of years ago and really had a bad time .

Jackie......So sorry to hear of the loss in your family. The rainbow is beautiful.

Here a weather related link about the effects climate change will have on Pennsylvania.

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08276/916784-113.stm

early_bloomer

Hope you slept well last night Dyson :)

E_D - The article is a real eye opener, would be a shame to loose all those resources. Global Warming can't be denied.

59.5 °F / 15.3 °C - Wooo Hoooo Below 60* LOL! It feels good outside.
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 50 °F / 10 °C
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.01 in / 1016.1 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 9.0 miles / 14.5 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 10000 ft / 3048 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Mostly sunny. High 81. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

I want to buy some pumpkins and gourds, but it's still too hot for them outside.
Look at that belly, he's become a Michelin kitty. At least Sylvesters feet will stay warm this year. :)

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 7a)

Boo looks like a penguin. Have you looked to see if there's an egg under there? LOL

60°F with 79º coming later. The sun isn't up yet. Dyson Dark but scattered light is on it's way. Very scattered, it's cloudy.
Feels like: 60°F

Barometer: 29.8 in
Dewpoint: 48°
Humidity: 64%
Wind: 3 mph S
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
UV Index: 3 Low

Monarda

Thumbnail by kwanjin

Very pretty! That's Sylvester - His fatness LOL! Boo would be miffed at being reffered to as "him". In her opinion - she is way too cute LOL! She likes to swat at him as he walks (waddles) by :)

Thumbnail by MySharona

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.