October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Currently: 66° Dewpoint: 63° Wind: SW 6 MPH
Humidity: 90% Pressure: 29.91 in Hg

It started raining here about 3 AM and just stopped about 6 this evening.
Steady rain mostly w/ periods of drizzle.
In short a good soaking rain which we dearly needed.
Now we'll get sunny, clear and dry and near 80 thru Tuesday at least.... night temps 50-55

Rann,
I couldn't grasp how a loan of only about 10 billion dollars US would turn your economy around.
Then I started looking a little closer.
I never realized Iceland was so sparsely populated.
The population here in the city limits is 332,252... slightly larger than the population there in Iceland.
That's a lot of money per capita/
It sounds like the talks w/ Russia are going well..... I'd say you guys will be OK.

Ric

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Another gorgeous cleanup day in Pa. Day temps in the mid -60's. We pulled out all the tomatoes and tomato stakes. Soon have to trim and debride the daylilies.

Life right now is invigorating and Good!

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Kelli – I haven’t seen a Katydid in a long time. They are interesting looking.
Ric – I enjoy a nice long drizzle. Everything gets a good soaking that way.
Se_eds – We’re still too warm, should be in the low 60’s in the morning and 70’s during the day. Even now we're in the upper 60's but the humidity makes it feel warm and muggy outside. I have a feeling it’s going to be a warm holiday season for us. I really enjoy cooler weather.

67.8 °F / 19.9 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 64 °F / 18 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.92 in / 1013.1 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 6000 ft / 1828 m
Scattered Clouds 13000 ft / 3962 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 82. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Kiska - Last one for now :)

Here you go Sidney :)

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 5a)

Good morning :-)

It's back to wind and rain although there's a slight break in the clouds at the moment and a few rays of sun have made it through. I saw a very pretty rainbow earlier.

Ric - yes there's only 300.000 of us - we're a rare breed ;-) lol We're a bit like the little train that thought it could, but couldn't as it turns out ...... I guess our ambitions are bigger than our small population - we want to be just as good (or even better) than the "big" nations ...... which is pretty much everyone else ;-) lol And we hate how we often are patronized by the bigger nations who most of the time don't really believe that we can play in the same sandbox as them ..... really makes us mad. All this mess is caused by the three big banks (and yes there are only three) deciding to go on a viking mission to conquer the world so to speak. They've grown way bigger than the icelandic economy so there's no way the icelandic government can take over all their foreign debts. What they're scrambling to do now is just to save the domestic branches to keep things afloat here. We woke up to the news this morning that the 3rd bank (which was thought to be strong enough to make it through this ordeal on it's own) was taken over by the government last night. That means that there are no privately owned banks left, they've all been taken over. There are only a few small savings banks left that are privately owned. There were also news that grocers couldn't get foreign currency to pay for imported goods yesterday - if that doesn't get cleared up in a hurry we are facing a food shortage in the next week or two. That means we'll just have to start eating meat and milk products and "homegrown" vegetables - everything else is imported ........ But at least we don't have to buy water - there's plenty of that for free here ...... there's always a bright side ;-) lol We'll be fine in the end, it's just going to be a very painful transition.

Sharon - very cute tree frog and Silvester certainly looks well fed! lol

Marsue - beautiful photo of the mountains :-)

Kiska - thanks :-) We're trying our best to stay positive and optimistic. As a nation we're generally very optimistic (almost carelessly optimistic) but our "motto" of "things will work out" is sounding a bit weak at the moment. Very cute snow bunny.

My subscription to Dave's expires this month and I'm not sure I'll be able to renew it while things are this tight. With the drop in our currency it has doubled from last year and I've also heard that people haven't been able to use their visa and master cards abroad ...... I certainly hope things will improve in the next two weeks but if they don't I'll have to take a break from Daves for a while.

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

There were two things the girls wanted to see in Paris. The Eiffel tower and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Unfortunately it was closed because the Pope was visiting, which explains all the trucks outside ...... We only spent an afternoon in the city and Selma came to the conclusion that Paris was much too big for her taste ....... I kind of agree with her. The entire icelandic population would fit in a small suburb there ..... ;-) lol

Thumbnail by rannveig
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Morning! :D We have a temp of 60° & it's rather foggy out. We had almost 1/2" of rain yesterday. We were bone dry here. I still haven't gotten out to take any fall pics, yet, but maybe today. :)
At Dublin...
Cloudy: 61°F
Feels like: 61°F
Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 61°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 1 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

I am hopelessly behind, but have looked at every one's pic's! and they are Great!

Sharon! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope that you have a great day! Love the baby frog! JW loves frogs ;) He has 3 that he plays w/ in the tub. How is Gary? My E. hookeri is really sprouting some roots! :D
Kelli! What a great set of pics you have shared w/ us. I really love Firehole Falls! Thank you so much!
Se_eds, glad that you are enjoying this weather....me too :)
Ric, Your progress is really looking Good! You're such a 'handy' fella! :D
Kiska! Now those are some Monster marshmallows! :-O Gee! The S'mores you could make w/ those! :D And Love your new dish! Beautiful!
Stephanie, Great color from Tenn! :D
Marsue! Look at all of those baby Donkey Ears! Oh, my! :D
Rann, Give the birthday girl a hug from me! Sorry I missed it! But I hope that her day was a great one! :D And LOVE les Tour Eiffel! :D
Sidney, What a gorgeous Porterweed! Wow!
Celia, Hope that your early winter isn't too bad. I can't wait to take JW out in some snow! ;)

A little trivia for ya...
A form of the degree-day used as a guide for crop planting and for estimating crop maturity dates is called what?
a) Growing degree-day
b) Heating degree-day
c) Cooling degree-day
d) Planting degree-day

Have a Great Day! :D
Joey

(high steppin')

Thumbnail by music2keep
(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Sharon ! :-) Sorry I missed it earlier. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

^_^ ^_^ Happy Birthday, Sharon!!! ^_^ ^_^ I hope you have a wonderfully fun day. :-)

Rann, I'm sorry to hear about your country's financial crisis. :-( We will really miss you if you have to take some time away from DG, but we will definitely understand.

Thank you for the JW fix, Joey! Is he dancing in that last one? I have no idea on the trivia... I'm going to guess C, so everyone else should probably guess something else - I'm probably wrong. LOL

It's going to be a beautiful day today! The high will be in the mid 80s. Yayy!

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 7:53am CDT (10 min ago)
Temperature 55 °F 13 °C
Dew Point 51 °F 11 °C
Humidity 86%
Pressure 30.05 in 1017.6 mb
Wind Speed Calm Calm
Wind Dir - -
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Current Conditions Clear
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 52.0°F / 11.1°C

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! It’s been great so far!

Rann – Your economic crisis is the same here. I hate to hear how badly it is affecting you. I pray “things” get better for you soon. Great picture of Notre Dame. It’s been longer than I’d like to admit since I’ve seen it in person. Paris is too big for me as well.
Joey – Looking forward to your Fall pics. Gary is doing well. He had the kidney stent removed yesterday. Chemo begins again soon. Glad to hear E. Hookeri is doing well. I’m going with A on the trivia.

I better get back to work! I really don't want to be here today :)

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON! May your day be as special as you are and may you have many more Happy Birthdays in the years to come! Glad to hear that Gary is doing better.
se_eds: I rejoice with you that life is invigorating and good! :o))
Kelli: I don't know that I have ever seen a Katydid "in person" but I certainly have heard lots of them!
Rann: Have you grown any veggies in your garden this year?--Sure hope you have enough "laid-by" (an old Southern term) to carry you through this crisis! Just seeing Notre Dame from the outside would be awesome!
Joey: I'm going with "D" on the trivia--strictly a guess. JW is certainly going to give you lots of exercise keeping up with him in the next few months! LOL

It's going to be another beautiful day in our neighborhood, too, Marylyn. Our high is forecast to be in the high 70's with low humidity and lots of sunshine. DH and I are off to the Mid-South Gardening Round-up in Mississippi in the morning. We'll be back Saturday night. Looking forward to lots of fellowship, fun and food--and oh, yes--plants! LOL You all have a good week-end!

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 5a)

Well, I'm speechless ......... dumbfounded actually. When I checked in again there was a D-mail for me saying that my subscription had been renewed until next year! Brought tears to my eyes to be perfectly honest. Now I feel a bit guilty complaining ..... I certainly wasn't expecting someone to pay it for me. Whoever did this: I'm so grateful and touched there are no words that could express it. Thank you. :-)

Rann

The hotel we stayed in at the Disneyland Paris Resort - Vienna International Dream Castle.

Thumbnail by rannveig
(Zone 7a)

Rann. looks like you have a secret Angel here at Dave's! Good on whomever did that for her!

Happy Birthday, Sharon!!! Happy Birthday to you!

Wonderful pics, all.

Thanks, Sidney. If I can't make a comment, I'll be sure and pull out the best pics! LOL

The weather will definitely not affect my friends visit. They're saying it will just be a dusting of snow, if it sticks at all.

49°F with 60º for later today. Not so bad. Kristi will be here tonight! Yea!
Feels like: 47°F

Barometer: 29.7 in ↓
Dewpoint: 42°
Humidity: 77%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 5 mph WNW
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
UV Index: 5 Low

Marigold of some kind. I had it IDed but I can't find my notes today.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Sharon!!

Very nice once again outside. Sunny but cool at 66* with a slight breeze outside.

(Zone 7a)

Rann, I know you and your girls had a wonderful time in the world of Disney. Great pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Rann – That was a wonderful thing for someone to do! If you hadn’t said anything then we wouldn’t have known what happened to you. DG is full of good people. And DG wouldn’t be the same without you. You’re blessed :) Beautiful resort!
Celia – Pretty marigold! Have fun with Kristi!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm having a great day :)

79.5 °F / 26.4 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 69 °F / 20 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 6.9 mph / 11.1 km/h
Pressure: 29.95 in / 1014.1 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 82 °F / 28 °C
UV: 5 out of 16
Clouds: Few 2400 ft / 731 m
Mostly Cloudy 10000 ft / 3048 m
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft / 6096 m

Severe Thunderstorm Watch number 914 in effect until 6 PM...

Remainder of Today
Increasing cloudiness with a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe with strong winds and large hail. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Somebody has been sleeping in my chair LOL!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON ! Have a wonderful day and many more to come !
Love all your pics, but I am so behind and I'll have to catch up ith you all. I'll just say the pics are great!
Rann, I'm sorry about what's going on with the banks in your country, I've been thinking of you since I heard about it. The pics in Paris are great, good you had a great time and saw Paris, everyone's dream! I'm sure things will get fixed and your banks will be on their feet again...praying for the poor people who are suffering so hard ! Congratulations and a big thanks for whomever paid for your new subscription, has a great heart!
This is for you Sharon!
Hugs,
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Sharon HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rann you didn't ask for help or suggest you needed it,
just stated a fact.
The Angels here have big ears....lol!...and big hearts!
I agree w/ kwanj... Good on You Angel!

Foggy here this morning!
Going to 85 by 4 PM!
HOT for Oct!

Ric

Hey, birthday girl! Are you planning a party tonight? Any cake?
Buck is a very good boy!

Thumbnail by adinamiti
(Zone 5a)

You guys are so awesome :-) I was dreading having to spend time away from you all - I'd have missed you terribly, that's for sure :-)

Rann

(Zone 7a)

For Rann...

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Happy Birthday Sharon
If you're still sick may you have a day of super soft tissues and a clear head.
Celia that Hibiscus and the darker one I posted on Oct.6 are both from a hanging basket I purchased in 05.
I harvested at least 6 out of it.
This year I got another, and will get it planted today. So far I have seen it bloom a pretty yellow one, but not fluffy like my pinks.
There are "hardy" Hibiscus that will survive in the cold part of NC, so maybe you could find some next spring.
Joey JW looks like he's gonna be a dancer. Such a doll.
Marsue I put that picture on my desktop. I so long for the smell of Red River or Taos New Mexico.
I don't know if I could breathe at those high altitude anymore.
Rann, I've been blessed before too and it's wonderful to know we all help each other.
As a general rule gardeners are the most generous folks I've ever met.
Sharon,
if you have a feisty new batch of those little frogs I sure would like a dozen or so.
I'd drive to get them too.
82.6 °F / 28 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 60 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 2.7 mph / 4 km/hfrom the SSW
Wind Gust: 8.7 mph / 14 km/h
Pressure: 29.83 in / 1010.0 hPa (Falling)
;)
Adina great to see you, Ric and Pepper
Lemon Sensation

Thumbnail by sugarweed
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Hooray! Rann will be able to stay with us and many thanks to her "angel"! DGers "rock"!
Sharon, glad you are having a good birthday! Ahhh, the life of a cat! We should all be so lucky--LOL
Celia--love the marigold--when you find the name of it will you let me know? I may have to try growing that one next season. and again--have a great visit with Kristi!
Adina: lovely purple flower--what is it? Buck is adorable--give him a pat for me, please.
Sidney, so glad you are enjoying the pic of the Rockies. That was taken at a place called Sapphire Point above Silverthorne, CO. Lemon Sensation is beautiful!

For Sharon (Happy Birthday) and for Rann (because we are glad you will be able to stay here on DG) and for whoever was Rann's 'angel':
Angel Face (lavender) and Gypsy (red orange) with Samantha Lantana in the middle
edited for spelling

This message was edited Oct 9, 2008 5:45 PM

Thumbnail by marsue

Marsue,
That red orange looks like my Knockout Coco.
Sidney

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

I didn't know Knockouts came in that color, Sidney. I just love the Gypsy and it is my DH's favorite.

(Zone 3b)

39°F
Rain likely...possibly mixed with snow this evening. No snow accumulation. Lows in the 30s.
East wind 10 to 25 mph:
with local gusts to 55 mph.
Happy Birthday, Sharon~have a wonderful year and certainly hope to see you here next summer:)
Hello all~soooo much to do~will get back later.
Loved seeing the pics, and even looked at Sharon's:)
Kiska

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Clear and 59°F this evening with a beautiful autumn weekend ahead. The extended forecast looks pretty good as well. I have vacation scheduled for the next 2-3 weeks so the good weather comes at a good time. We had a light frost here a few nights ago but no hard freeze yet.

Joey...........the "Little Lunker" isn't so little anymore.

Sharona........Happy Birthday!!!

Rann..........great vacation photos! Looks like everyone's economy is going in the toilet.

I recently bought a mountain bike so I could ride trails with my sons. We went to Cooks Forest State Park last weekend and rode the bike trail. We made a wrong turn and ended up biking through some really rough country. I was really happy to see the trail head.

Photo: Amish hay wagon photo from a recent bike ride.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

A family tubes the Clarion River through Cooks Forest State Park last Sunday aftenoon.

early_bloomer

This message was edited Oct 9, 2008 8:43 PM

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

And finally, my cat (Big Kitty) soaking up some late evening sunshine. If there is an open window, that's where you'll usually find the cat.

early_bloomer

This message was edited Oct 9, 2008 8:44 PM

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Wow, Early Bloomer, what a perfect time for you to be on vacation. I know we will see some of your fabulous photos of your section of Pennsylvania.

Rahn, I have been watching the Wall Street news, and made some adjustments to my retirement accounts earlier this year. However, I fear what would happen if the American FIDC would be called on to cover all of the savings account in America. I think we are all in a save and retain mode right now, all around the world.. But I am a gardener. I can grow food. And can live frugally. Things will pick up in time. This country have seen like challenges before and come out OK

Weather here is a perfect Indian Summer type - highs in the high 70's, sunshine and clouds and light breezes. It is beautiful out there.

(Zone 7a)

Another beautiful day! My friend landed safely and is sitting in the other room watching CSI. Gotta go! We're headed to dinner after.

Mau, that marigold is a Pot Marigold. Calendula officinalis. It came in a wildflower mix. Here's the whole plant. It has come back three years now.

Thumbnail by kwanjin

Thank you again everyone – I had a wonderful day! DH took me to dinner with some friends. We had cake, but ½ of it is gone and I didn’t get a picture of it, was very good though LOL!
Adina – The daisies are beautiful, love the color. Buck is handsome and poses so well.
Celia – Beautiful rose!
Joey – I missed the picture of JW and had to go back. What a cutie! Looks like he’s doing the twist LOL!
Sidney – I’ve only seen 3 baby tree frogs, but if I find a nest(?) I’ll let you know. Lemon Sensation is very pretty! Do I need to pick off the flowers on the coleus to make it fill out?
Marsue- Beautiful roses and I love the names they have :)
Kiska – You are getting brave! We hope to be there next Summer.
E_B – Nice time for a vacation! Your pictures are great! The water looks inviting. Looking forward to more pictures. Big Kitty is handsome! I like how the light is filtered through his fur, nice silhouette.
Celia - Glad she made it you you safely. Have fun :)

70.5 °F / 21 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 66 °F / 19 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.92 in / 1013.1 hPa (Rising)
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 500 ft / 152 m

Today
Partly cloudy with slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. High 83. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's partly cloudy, light breeze and 48°F.

Thanks again everyone for your support.

Marsue - I forgot to answer your question earlier. No, I didn't get any crop of vegetables this year. But there are locally grown vegetables available, at least this time of year. And the greenhouse grown ones are available all year. I keep thinking I should go and stock up on things, but I can't figure out what to stock up on ....... My brain is mush most of the time (the fibromyalgia does that to you ;-)) so I have trouble planning further than one day ahead ..... When I go shopping I always have a horrible time remembering which things to put on the list and when I get home I always realise I forgot a number of things. Thanks for the roses, so pretty. Love the variegated leaves of the lantana too - very cool :-)

Sharon - sounds like you had a wonderful day yesteday :-) Cute frogs - I didn't notice the one on the window at first ;-) lol

Joey - JW is getting so big :-) What a cute photo!

Hope you all have a good day.

Rann

Relaxing in Spain :-)

Thumbnail by rannveig
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Good morning, everyone!
EB: great photos--they belong on a calendar!
Enjoy the vacation!
Celia: calendula officinalis is a winner for sure!
Se_eds: Autumn is a wonderful time of the year with its beautiful weather, the leaves turning color, etc., etc. Thanks for reminding us. :o))
Sharon: that's one happy frog! LOL I didn't notice the one on the window until Rann mentioned it--good shot! Glad you had a good birthday.
Rann: I didn't realize that you had fibromyalgia. I have a good friend who has had it for several years. :o(( Relaxing in Spain looks--well, very relaxing!!

DH and I are off to the Mid-South Round-Up in Boone, MS this morning. A good time should be had by all and the weather is supposed to be great, too!
You all have a good week-end!

Hot Lips Salvia in the morning sunlight yesterday

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 5a)

marsue - have fun at the round up :-) It's over 10 years since I was diagnosed, I'd been battling it for a number of years before that. I had to quit my job 8 years ago because of it - but it has given me a chance to spend much more time with my girls and for that I am thankful :-)

EB - sorry, my memory really is "mush" lol GREAT photos :-)

Everyone else I'm forgetting - I enjoy all your posts and photos ;-) lol

Rann

Sunset over a Spanish salt lake.

Thumbnail by rannveig
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Sharon, that frog photo is GREAT! LOL

E_B, as usual, your photos are just gorgeous. :-)

Rann, my aunt has fibro and I know from her how awful it is. I'm sorry. :-( Next time you go to Spain, I want to come, too! I'm also grateful to your angel, whoever it was. :-)

Have a great time at the RU, Marilyn!

Hi, Celia's friend! ^_^

We have company coming today, and as usual our house is not in company-coming condition, so I need to get busy on it. :-P

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 8:53am CDT (50 min ago)
Temperature 69 °F 21 °C
Dew Point 63 °F 17 °C
Humidity 81%
Pressure 30.01 in 1016.3 mb
Wind Speed Calm Calm
Wind Dir - -
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 7 mi 11.3 km
Current Conditions Clear
Remarks Lightning detector not working. (I don't think we'll be needing it for a while, anyway. LOL)
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 57.9°F / 14.4°C

Today Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight Partly cloudy early in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

(Zone 3b)

43° Dark with a "howling" windstorm to listen to. 6:30am.
Last evening, just before the wind came, I stepped outdoors and heard what sounded like a train behind Lazy Mt and realized it was the wind coming ~ and it did shortly after that.
rann~so much to be worried about; it's easy for me to say, "don't worry", but that isn't much help. Just know that, if nothing else, there are many here that have you in our thoughts and prayers. Your trip photos are wonderful and something good to reflect on.
E_B~beautiful place to be; bet the better trail/road did look good to you. Love your "Big Kitty".
marsue~have a wonderful day; sounds good. Salvia looks so nice ~
MySharona~from small to large frogs there;)
kwanjin~have a wonderful day with your friend; the marigolds are so pretty.
Taken several years ago/Sept.

Thumbnail by kiska

Somewhat running through as I got lots to cook today.
Chili Cook Off tomorrow. Off to fresh market praying for some really good Anaheim Chillies.
Sharon remove flowers to keep alive and pinch growing tips to encourage bushiness.
;)
Purple porterweed and thorny varigated duranta.
The varigated is getting moved out. It's flowers are so pale blue and tiny it doesn't pay it's way.

Thumbnail by sugarweed
(Zone 7a)

Rann, so sorry to hear of your condition. I don't know anyone who has it but I do know it's very painful. The pool looks relaxing, Ah, Spain...

Mau, have fun at the RU!!! LOL

Marylyn, I'll tell Kristi you said HI...LOL

36°F with 48º for the hgih.
Feels like: 32°F

Barometer: 29.8 in ↑
Dewpoint: 25°
Humidity: 64%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 5 mph N
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
UV Index: 4 Low

Millet.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Same forcast. Nothing's changed. LOL

Mau, the purple flowers are asters, have bloomed in my garden! Lots of pats for Buck from you and puppy kisses from him for you! LOL Have a wonderful time at the RU!
Sharon, cute frogs!
Rann, I'm sorry to hear about your illness...is it curable? I'm thinking...I also forget things and don't remember what I have to buy...how did you realise you have this fybromalgia? Great pics from Spain! How many countries have you visited?
Sidney, thanks for the tips on Coleus, I needed it too! Nice purpleweed!
Kiska, nice view! Take care with that storm!
Marylyn, the bunnies did all the mess ?LOL
Celia, I also have Calendula in seeds, will have to sow it in spring. I had it in the other garden and it has been blooming all winter, can you believe it?
E_B, great pics, as usual! Have you posted your pics for the contest yet? Congratulations for the grandson, he is beautiful!
It's warm and sunny during the day, about 68 and 50 at night. I'm so busy with all the pups and the house isn't yet cleaned, still have the terraces. The mums are blooming.
Hugs,
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

We were getting rather long on this old thread, so here's a new one. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/911612/
Please come by with your pictures and comments.
Sidney

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.