Photo by Melody

Weather: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Marylyn! Yeah! You're back! :D I thought that you'd never get the internet hooked back up! Glad that things are getting back to 'normal' for ya, but really glad that you are back! :D (Thanks for the wishes ;)

Rann! Glad that you are back, too! I was wondering if you had gotten lost or just decided to stay in Spain. :) Those are 2 of the prettiest smiles I have ever seen! :D

Kelli, I sure hope that you start feelin' better, soon. You're not relapsing, are you?

Celia, I forgot to mention earlier, I hope your DH does good thru the DT's. I can't get my Dh to quit...he says that he would have to use 2 patches & have the nicotine intravenously in order to quit. I really think that it's all about mental attitude & perseverance. (or will power)

E_B, Gorgeous looking PI. Our Va. Creeper is looking that way. :D But it sounds like you're down in the dumps. Or is it the 'cloudy day blues' ? Hope it clears up soon. ;)

Oh yea! the weather! Our high today was 61. Our low is supposed to be in the 40's & tomorrow night it is supposed to be down to 40! I think I will have to go get some of my flowers in tonight!

Thanks Sharon, My Dahlia's are still hanging in there! :D

Sidney, Love the Butterfly Bush(?)!!