Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
Good Morning! How did I get so far behind again? LOL~

Hi Stephanie – Pretty Daisy’s! Your temps sound like ours.
Celia – Beautiful garden. That’s kinda what mine wants to look like when it grows up :)
Kiska – Brrrr a tad chilly in the area. Looking forward to the snow pics.
Rann – Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful time on vacation. The girls are growing up before our eyes – they are beautiful. I heard Ike was heading your way, didn’t really think it would hit though. Ike left made a disaster everywhere it went.
Kelli – I hope you feel better soon
Marylyn – Welcome back! We’ve missed you! {{{HUGS}}}
E_B – That’s a rather bleak song, but it rings true. The poison ivy sure is pretty.
Joey – Your Dahlias are certainly hanging in there! I think mine decided it was just too hot to try anymore LOL
Ric – Nice pictures! They are so pretty.
E_B – That’s a great family picture! What a handsome family you have.
Kiska – I’m really glad you got to know your SIL’s father before his passing. What a wonderful testament to him. I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s a beautiful picture to post. My background now.

64.2 °F / 17 °C
Clear
Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 43 °F / 6 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.86 in / 1011.1 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

Today
Mostly sunny. High 77. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

It's going to be a gorgeous day, it's starting out very nice. I feel a briskness in the air. Didn't feel up to my normal workout this morning, so I cut it short, will finish after work. now that it is cooling down I am planning a garage sale with a friend. Time to move some clutter and stuff...one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Painted Lady Hibiscus