November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Yep, RU stands for Roundup and it happens somewhere all the time. It is a gathering of DG members who get to meet and really become fast friends.

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Adina.........Some release the fish while others keep them. A lot of people have them smoked. I really like your pink and blue sunset photos.

Sharona..........Jeff is doing well and recovering much faster then normal. Your dog photo is a hoot!

We had our first lake effect snow of the season yesterday. We didn't get much but just to the north of us they got hammered pretty good. Lots of trees down, accidents and power outages. The fall colors are still good here--kind of unusual for this late in the season.

I've been wanting to check out the bike trail at Ohiopyle State Park so I camped overnight Sunday and it was extremely cold. Went for a long bike ride the next morning and the autumn scenery was very nice.

Photo : Sunrise over Ohiopyle State Park

early_bloomer

This message was edited Nov 7, 2007 11:01 PM

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Along the trail.......

early_bloomer

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

And finally, some fall color last weekend near my home.

early_bloomer

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Adina – I love your pics! The tree – Amazing!
Kelli – The church is beautiful!
Marsue – The gold tree is glorious! I hope your Mother does well on her medical tests.
Deb – And that is why I can never think of the name of the butterfly – Cloudless Sulphur – just doesn’t sound like a butterfly name to me! LOL!!
Kiska – The hockey players look like they are having a great time!
Pepper – Brrr – I’m cold just thinking about your temps! Love the sky pic.
E_B – Your pics are always wonderful! Once again I can’t pick a favorite!

50.7 °F / 10.4 °C - My porch thermometeris reading 45*
Clear
Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 31 °F / -0 °C
Wind: 4.0 mph / 6.4 km/h / 1.8 m/s from the NNW
Wind Gust: 10.1 mph / 16.3 km/h
Pressure: 30.15 in / 1020.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy near the coast. Highs in the mid 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph inland...15 to 20 mph along the coast.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Dark 26°(F)

Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 28 °F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 2.0 mph
Pressure: 30.29 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's cold and breezy this morning, 39°F and 11 mph winds gusting to 26 mph. It's partly cloudy so there is some intermittent sunlight which is pretty nice ;-)

Great photos everyone! Sorry I don't have time to comment on each one.

Sharon - yes the weather service has a weekly earthquake report on their website - they also have a map with recent quakes.

Rann

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good morning! Talk about frost! We have a massive one! I'm glad I covered my mums! My deck has a white sheen to it.

Sharon, Your White Ghost is looking so Good! :D
E_B, You continually amaze me w/ your Pics! WOW!
Deb, What a Beautiful Orchid! And you used a flashlight?
Adina, What a Beautiful Maple! :D
Marsue, Hope that your MIL's EGD goes well. Love the trees! Really pretty.
HI Sally! :D
Dyson, You have me confused, too! LOL ~ But your GD is a real pretty girl! :D
Kelli, What a pretty Church! Most now days are bricked.
Rann, Is it normal to have lots of tremors? But I know that you have the geothermal thing goin' on...Oops, guess you answered that question, while I was typing! :D
Pepper, You certainly have a Gorgeous setting for work! :D

Fair 25°F
Feels like: 25°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 25°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM

Todays weather trivia is...
What type of weather typically causes the most deaths each year?
a) Lightning
b) Tornadoes
c) Flooding
d) Extreme Heat
(didn't we ahve this one not too loong ago?)

Have a Great Day! Al!
Joey

This message was edited Nov 8, 2007 6:51 AM

Thumbnail by music2keep
(Zone 3b)

11am, snow/wind and no sunshine. But, a great day anyway~~It snowed last night, but not at the moment, so at least it's nice and clean again.
35* and dripping.
E_B~~what a beautiful setting for your bike ride.
MySharona~it looks as if the plant has been hand-carved from soapstone; very pretty.
M2K~~ bet you had a windshield to scrape with such a heavy frost. Has is warmed up? If that's Peter's Mt., it's looking just wonderful.
rann~hope the winds die down a bit; sure does add a lot to the windchill.
Thanks, pepper, Roundup, not reunion, makes more sense.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

68F and semi-sunny here at the house.

Updated: 12:51 PM PST on November 08, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
60 °F / 16 °C
Haze
Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 51 °F / 11 °C
Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h / 2.6 m/s from the SSE

DH got his new car today. Our first choice in color was red. They didn't have that in stock and DH didn't feel like waiting around so he got the green. The car is a Honda CR-V. You can see a tiny bit of my car in the lower left corner. It is so short compared to DH's car, I feel like I'm sitting on a skateboard.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Joey – Thanks! Frost – Brrrrr!!
Kiska – The berries in the snow is so pretty!
Kelli – Love the new ride!

58.1 °F / 14.5 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 37 °F / 3 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 3.1 mph / 5.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.12 in / 1019.9 hPa (Steady)
Clouds: Few 5000 ft / 1524 m

Tonight
Mostly clear. Low 43 coast. North winds 5 mph.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I could not believe 22 deg on the porch this AM. Guess this is the first 'killing' frost we got. Quickly warmed up, cooled down and is currently 29 degrees. Predicted showers/snow showers for the next 2 days. Then up into the 50's for next week. typical fall weather.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Went back up to the 60s today. Will be there most of the week. Back into the 50s for a couple days but that's it. Bizarre weather. lol.

Here is the companion pic to the last one. Same place, same day just a few degrees over to capture the sun.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Sharon: 'Cloudless sulphur" - so odd; that's why I always remember it! LOL.
E-B: More amazing light and color from you. Beee-utiful.
Pepper: Love that pic. We're supposed to warm up similarly over the weekend. Weather!
Se-eds: 22~!? Yikes.
We didn't get our freeze they predicted last night. Low was 33F. Expecting frost tonight. Then warming up again.
Currently 38 and clear skies. (Still - no - rain.)
Sunset this evening....
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's 40°F, raining and almost calm :-) Only 4 mph from the south, gusting to 11 mph.
Sunrise will be in about 20 min at 9:36 and sunset will be at 4:47.

Deb - since the sun's setting before 6 pm - you're allowed to complain ;-) lol Did you get a freeze ?

I managed to fracture a bone in my left foot on Wednesday so I'll be limping around for the next 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately my right hip is acting up too - so I'm having a hard time sitting as well. Which is the reason I haven't had much time at the computer lately. On the bright side I didn't get a cast so I can still go swimming ;-) It was VERY cold limping out to the pool yesterday. LOL And to top it all off DH is on a business trip until Saturday so I'm alone with the girls ....... It hasn't been a very good week .........

Great photos everyone!

This photo was taken yesterday around 3:45 pm.

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

Thumbnail by rannveig

Se_eds – Oooooh 22* Brrrrrrr!
Pepper – Great picture!
Deb – Great picture too! Love those pink skies!
Rann – Another great picture! I hope you recover quickly from your injuries. I know this is easier said than done (esp w/DH out of town), but try to take it easy. Do you have any Advil or Aleve you can take for the aches and pains?

44.8 °F / 7.1 °C
Clear
Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 41 °F / 5 °C
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.12 in / 1019.9 hPa (Rising)

Today
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

We've dropped a couple of degrees since I've been up. It's 43* on the porch now. I just liked the way the light was hitting the trees.

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 5a)

Thanks Sharon :-) I can get some rest while the girls are in school - I'm parked in the Lazy Boy ;-) lol Great photo! :-)

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Aren't Lazy Boys great??
So far it's sunny and still no need to even cover the coleus.
Sharon is keeping everyone posted on my weather too.
I so enjoy the pictures and as I have been collecting hand dyed cottons as backgrounds for those senic quilts. The pictures inspire me.
I will certainly ask final permission if I duplicate any one picture.
Just beautiful here.
Chilly in the morning, but sunny all day.
My guess is Tornados, Joey.
Sidney

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Sunny, Bright Gray Skies 49°(F)

Looks like all of the moisture is going to miss us again.

Sue wants cornbread to go with the crock-pot of chili I made yesterday. So I guess I need to go make cornbread or face her wrath when she gets home.

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Sharon,love the sun looking like a star!
Deb,Pepper, such beautiful skies!
Rann, I'm sorry to hear about your leg and hip,take care and rest,we'll be waiting until you can post safely! I'm sure the girls are helping you a lot!Great pic!
Kelli,your DH's car is great,love the color!
E_B, wonderful pics!
Joey, you have such a beautiful view on those mountains!
Kiska,love your snow pics! Quakes?!I'm scared of them! We have small ones too frequently,but also some big ones which scared the @#$%^&*(out of us!
Marsue,such beautiful colors!
So cold here too, forecast is we're expecting hail and strong wind tomorrow...yeah,on week-end!
Here's yesterday's sunset!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Updated: 1:51 PM PST on November 09, 2007
66 °F / 19 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 50 °F / 10 °C
Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the South

I have a bunch of narcissus bulbs - just a wild guess, I'd say there are 25. They are either paperwhites, single tazetta narcissus, or double tazetta narcissus, or any combination of the above. Some bulbs are blooming size, some are probably not. They naturalize in this climate. Also, I have a handful of sparaxis - again, some blooming size and some not. If anyone wants them, they're yours for the cost of postage (money order or currency). If you're interested, D-mail me with your zip code and I'll find a box and weigh them and tell you what the postage will be.

Dyson – How did that cornbread turn out? I made some a couple of days ago to go with my homemade red beans & rice.
Adina – Gorgeous sunset! Try to stay warm this weekend. Sounds like the perfect time to snuggle up with a good book!

52.7 °F / 11.5 °C
Clear
Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 32 °F / 0 °C
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s inland...in the mid 40s coast. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

One of our canopy roads.

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 3b)

Sunset will be in less than an hour; 4:35; loss of 5m23seconds; the day has been gray, in the 30's, so not bad for this time of year. Icy parking lots and our driveway are real bother and we could use a lot more snow.
rann~ get well soon; does the swimming help w/hip pain? Take care and I'll bet the girls love to help you. I like your pic and see the streel lights were on.
MySharona~what pretty drives; the canopy is fantastic.
Love the sunset Adina; such brilliant color is quite beautiful.
Dyson; yumm to the cornbread; we're doing crock pot roast w/veggies. There are usually 7 for dinner, sometimes more, and with 2 hockey games tonight, crockpot meal is perfect.
kelli ~ oh how I wish I could take advantage of the offer; they are such pretty flowers. Nice looking new car in the garage; I noticed yours, too :))
Sugarweed~collecting hand dyed fabric must be a very interesting quest. Have you collected at all the towns you've worked in? All over the country?
Holly making herself right at home at DH desk.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Rann: No freeze and no frost either. I like it when the weatherman gets that part wrong. It'll happen soon though since there are no clouds - at all - to keep things warm. Sorry to hear about your injury. Must be difficult to deal with a busted left foot when you're right hip is hurting. I hope you heap up soon!
Adina: Wow - great fiery sky! Stay warm and cozy.
Joey: I'm guessing "excessive heat". ??
Kelli: Sounds like you have nice calm and comfy weather.
Sharon: I love those roads with the big old oaks. Very pretty.
Kiska: What a pretty cat. Why do they always want to sit on your paperwork. I've always wondered that.

49F and still...and dry...and Dysondark.
Highs going to be in the 60s and lows round 40 for the weekend. So no more frost/freeze warnings for a bit.
Need rain!

This is that same orchid that I shot by flashlight the other night. It's in the kitchen now with much better lighting. :)
Deb

This message was edited Nov 9, 2007 8:13 PM

Thumbnail by DebinSC
(Zone 3b)

Deb~~ohhhh that's pretty. Love the rich color. Good question, why do cats love paperwork including the newspaper :))

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

RAIN! we are getting Rain!
Dark, 48°(F) & Raining

The cornbread and the chili came out good.

Reporting Station: KROA
Relative Humidity: 71%
Wind: 240° (WSW) at 5mph
Gusts: 0mph
Pressure: 29.97in
Yesterday's Precip: in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 28°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 48°F
Dew Point: 40°
Visibility: 10mi
Ceiling: 6500ft
Heat Index: 49°
Wind Chill: 47°
6hr Precip: in
6hr Low Temp: 50°F
6hr High Temp: 54°F

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

High temp was 42 dropped down to 37 degrees and has been windy and rainy all day. We'll take it. We had an all day rain and it is still raining - not gully washer type, just gentle persistent cold soaking rain. It is supposed to last all night and maybe into tomorrow morning.

Why couldn't it have done this when it was warm and sunny????

It was the kind of a day to plant daylily seeds in shoeboxes. I needed a day like that.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Yay! Rain in VA and PA!! Gives me hope. :)

(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

Thanks for the well wishes - my foot has improved a lot - doesn't really hurt that much if I don't put pressure on the fractured part of it ;-) The hip is giving me more pain - it's really suffering from the added pressure of the injured foot. t was a bit better yesterday so I'm hoping it'll keep improving ....... the Lazy Boy IS great ;-) LOL

It's nearly calm, partly cloudy and 40°F. Winds from the north at 4 mph gusting to 11 mph. There is a possiblity of some rain showers today according to the forecast. Looks like this could be a temting day to go outside and put up a few more shelters around my roses if it stays dry ...... I really need to get those done.

Sunrise was at 9:39 and sunset will be at 4:44.

Deb - beautiful orchid :-) Mine are starting to flower too ;-) You're so right it's very impractical to injure a left foot when the right hip is out of order ......... lol

Kiska - I love the photo of Holly. Cats pick the strangest places to take a nap in ;-) lol

Sharon - great photo - love that canopy :-)

Adina - beautiful sunset !

Hope you all have a great day! DH is coming home today - what a relief that will be :-)

Rann

Kiska – I’m making crock pot - pot roast tonight! Bought the roast last night ½ price. I love a deal! Holly looks comfy on the desk. They do love to get right in your “working area”! She looks like Baxter and Boo’s mama “Sweetie”. She was a sweet heart. I love the drive to work.
Kelli – If you have any left over bulbs let me know!
Deb – Because we’re paying too much attention to something of than them! It’s all about The Cat! LOL!! Right now I have Baxter to the left, Callie on my lap and Boo to the right. Sigh. At least my lap is warm! What I don’t understand is why Baxter feels the need to chew up parts of my newspaper – grrrrrr! The Dendrobium is beeeyouteeful!
Dyson – YAY! RAIN! How exciting! I think Dyson needs to post his chili recipe. What do y’all think?!
Se-eds – A good soaker! I love them!
Deb- Hoping you get some much needed rain too soon!

50.0 °F / 10.0 °C
Clear
Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 33 °F / 1 °C
Wind Gust: 4.9 mph / 7.9 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers (I always wondered, How do they know the visibility if it's DysonDark?)!! LOL - just kidding!

Today
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

We missed a heck of a sunset last night all shades of yellow and orange. DH was exhausted after work and I knew I was going to miss it (too busy hitting the sales - I love a good sale). Darn, maybe tonight we’ll have a pretty one.

All those beautiful curls are gone and in place is a handsome young man. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

40°(F) Dark & the rain stopped, I'll go out and look at the gauge after the widely scattered intermittent light period passes for the morning.

Actually Sharon, I worked on a piece of equipment (long ago and far away) that we referred to as a "fog finder". A bulb is fired with a strobe of modulated voltage, next to that, w/optical separation a photo sensor collects the light which is reflected back by any type of cloud cover. The signal from the photo sensor is run through a comparator circuit to eliminate spurious light sources and the amount of signal left would determine if there was enough fog present to engage the "Fog Horn" on the lighthouse or buoy the equipment was mounted on. Because of the modulation/elimination system the equipment worked day or night. Of course now they just use RADAR.

Reporting Station: KROA
Relative Humidity: 63%
Wind: 310° (NW) at 9mph
Gusts: 0mph
Pressure: 30in
Yesterday's Precip: in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 38°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 54°F
Dew Point: 32°
Visibility: 10mi
Ceiling: 4700ft
Heat Index: 44°
Wind Chill: 39°
6hr Precip: 0.01in
6hr Low Temp: 43°F
6hr High Temp: 50°F

Edited to say: now at 7:00am Light, overcast & the rain gauge indicates that we picked up .1 in of rain, everything outside is wet & cold.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2007 7:01 AM

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Dyson: The cold part doesn't sound so good, but the wet part is great!
Sharon: He is indeed a very handsome young man. Seems to happen all of a sudden, sometimes, doesn't it.:)
Rann: 40F is pretty good, isn't it? Glad your foot's improved but don't overdo it in the garden. Let DH take care of the roses when he gets home! ;->

Arizona Sunny and 47F. Heading up to a balmy 68. Soaker hose is on.
Going to plant some bulbs and pansies.

Deb

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Morning! We have a damp morning w/42°. The rain-o-meter says 1/4 inch. A great morning for cutting up deer meat! :D DB got one & I'm so glad that he likes to share! :D

Cloudy43°F
Feels like: 35°F
Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 34°
Humidity: 70%
Visibility: 7 miles
Wind: 15 mph NW
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Dyson, The chili & cornbread sound good! But I'll need to do something w/the deer meat...Stew! :D
Deb, I hope you get some rain soon...want me to do some dancin'? :D That Orchid is Stunning! :D
Kiska, We had one Heck of a frost! I went out & turned all the heat buttons on high & left it runnin! ~ So much for "going green"! Love the red berries against the snow! :D Really makes me think of Christmas! :D And Miss Holly looks totally relaxed! :D The mountain pic is East River Mtn. It is separated from Peters Mtn. by the New River. I think eons ago they used to be the same mtn.
Sharon, I hate you missed the sunset, but the "no-more-curls" pic is great! It looks as if he misses them! ;) And the "shady lane" pic is Great! :D
Rann, Glad the foot is getting better! & DH is coming home! :D What kind of shelters do you put over your roses?
Kelli, Love DH's new ride! I think those are really neat. Will he let you ride? ;)

The answer to the trivia is...C
Drownings, caused by flash flooding continue to be one of the most deadly weather hazards.

Todays trivia is...
Scientists have discovered forms of lightning that leap from the tops of storms towards space. What are they called?
a) Elfs and gnomes
b) Ball and chain lightning
c) Sprites and pixies
d) Inverts and ionites

Have a Great Weekend! :D
Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Joey: looks like I'm going to get today's trivia wrong, too! LOL. I guess, "C" - Sprites and pixies. And yes, please dance. Here's the same orchid back lit this morning. I love the translucence and the way it changes in different light.
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Oh! Deb! And I thought the other 2 pics were Great! WOW That shows every vein! :-O And I'll do some major dancin'!

Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep
(Zone 3b)

Good morning and it's good to see that the rain is there for some places that need it. Maybe Deb, for you too.
It's 30*, dark with sunrise at 8:51; sets at 4:28. loss of 5m20seconds.
rann~glad you're doing better and that your DH will home. The Lazy Boy seems like a great place for most of the day.
MySharona~~being surrounded by your kitties sounds very pleasant. The haircut really looks great; he is very handsome.
Dyson~~so that's how a fog horn works; love the explanation; not that I fully understand, but did enjoy it.
m2keep~~thanks for the name of the mt..the New River is the more historical one, isn't it? Learning some of the geography of DG friends is an additional benefit; now, weather trivia is something else altogether>)) how about D?
Deb~~the blossom just can't go wrong; what a beauty in all types of light.
Just before sunrise 9:'ish. (but not today's photo)
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska

Rann, I'm glad your foot is improving. It's an awful thing when you can't get around.

Great orchid, Deb. I've thought about trying to grow one here but I think it is too dry, at least for part of the year. I know I could mist them, but I won't be a slave to my plants.

It's sunny, so it will warm up.

Updated: 8:51 AM PST on November 10, 2007
56 °F / 13 °C
Clear
Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 48 °F / 9 °C

... A fast moving storm system will bring some rain to southwestern
California Sunday...

... Potential for strong winds and very low relative humidities over
portions of southwestern California Sunday night through Tuesday...

Typical weather system for this time of year - a wimpy rain shower followed by Santa Ana winds. (I can't imagine that Saint Anne - traditional name for the mother of Mary - likes having her name associated with these winds.)

Floss silk tree logs - perhaps the strangest thing you'll see today.

Thumbnail by Kelli
(Zone 3b)

kelli~not only strange, but lethal looking as well. What will you replace it with? Looks like quite a storm brewing w/that forecast.

Thanks everyone - We're all adjusting to the new haircut!
Dyson – Interesting! I had no idea it was that cumbersome of a job before radar. How long did it take to get the readings (before radar)?
Deb – Yes it does! Now I look up at him and he’s only 15! I’ll help Joey with the rain dance. Love the latest pic of the dendrobium!
Joey – Justin is feeling a little “bald” right now! LOL! It’s quite a change for him as well. How is our JW doing today? Your mountain pics are gorgeous! I really think the answer to this is C, but scientists will give them some term like D. So I say C&D are one and the same! LOL!!
Kiska – Great picture!
Kelli – I agree! That probably is the strangest thing I’ll see today! At least you'll get some rain (hopefully).

71.6 °F / 22.0 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 43 °F / 6 °C
Wind: 5.0 mph / 8.0 km/h / 2.2 m/s from the NW
Wind Gust: 10.5 mph / 16.9 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 77 °F / 25 °C
UV: 5 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 4000 ft / 1219 m

I would much rather be outside playing with the butterflies than going to work for a couple of hours. :( Boo kitty snoozin'!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone for advice,I sure did what you suggested,but only after we came back from a visit to another deposit where we went to search for the tiles and floors, on a very bad rain...yuck!
Se-eds,seems like our weather too! It has been raining all day and we're expecting sleet tonight,ugh!
Sharon, we were about in the same situation when my DS finally decided to cut his long tail!LOL Fine young man you have there!Cute Boo!
Kiska,is it already getting dark?
Rann, glad to hear you're feeling better and DH coming home!
Deb,love that red orchid!
Here's a picture of what we chose for our livingroom floors,terraces,baths and kitchen floors and walls.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.