Photo by Melody

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! We have a damp morning w/42°. The rain-o-meter says 1/4 inch. A great morning for cutting up deer meat! :D DB got one & I'm so glad that he likes to share! :D

Cloudy43°F
Feels like: 35°F
Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 34°
Humidity: 70%
Visibility: 7 miles
Wind: 15 mph NW
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Dyson, The chili & cornbread sound good! But I'll need to do something w/the deer meat...Stew! :D
Deb, I hope you get some rain soon...want me to do some dancin'? :D That Orchid is Stunning! :D
Kiska, We had one Heck of a frost! I went out & turned all the heat buttons on high & left it runnin! ~ So much for "going green"! Love the red berries against the snow! :D Really makes me think of Christmas! :D And Miss Holly looks totally relaxed! :D The mountain pic is East River Mtn. It is separated from Peters Mtn. by the New River. I think eons ago they used to be the same mtn.
Sharon, I hate you missed the sunset, but the "no-more-curls" pic is great! It looks as if he misses them! ;) And the "shady lane" pic is Great! :D
Rann, Glad the foot is getting better! & DH is coming home! :D What kind of shelters do you put over your roses?
Kelli, Love DH's new ride! I think those are really neat. Will he let you ride? ;)

The answer to the trivia is...C
Drownings, caused by flash flooding continue to be one of the most deadly weather hazards.

Todays trivia is...
Scientists have discovered forms of lightning that leap from the tops of storms towards space. What are they called?
a) Elfs and gnomes
b) Ball and chain lightning
c) Sprites and pixies
d) Inverts and ionites

Have a Great Weekend! :D
Joey