Photo by Melody

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – I’m making crock pot - pot roast tonight! Bought the roast last night ½ price. I love a deal! Holly looks comfy on the desk. They do love to get right in your “working area”! She looks like Baxter and Boo’s mama “Sweetie”. She was a sweet heart. I love the drive to work.
Kelli – If you have any left over bulbs let me know!
Deb – Because we’re paying too much attention to something of than them! It’s all about The Cat! LOL!! Right now I have Baxter to the left, Callie on my lap and Boo to the right. Sigh. At least my lap is warm! What I don’t understand is why Baxter feels the need to chew up parts of my newspaper – grrrrrr! The Dendrobium is beeeyouteeful!
Dyson – YAY! RAIN! How exciting! I think Dyson needs to post his chili recipe. What do y’all think?!
Se-eds – A good soaker! I love them!
Deb- Hoping you get some much needed rain too soon!

50.0 °F / 10.0 °C
Clear
Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 33 °F / 1 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 4.9 mph / 7.9 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers (I always wondered, How do they know the visibility if it's DysonDark?)!! LOL - just kidding!

Today
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

We missed a heck of a sunset last night all shades of yellow and orange. DH was exhausted after work and I knew I was going to miss it (too busy hitting the sales - I love a good sale). Darn, maybe tonight we’ll have a pretty one.

All those beautiful curls are gone and in place is a handsome young man. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!