She's about to... #22

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Sandy can you post a pic ?

Minneapolis, MN

Oh! Funny, AuntB, it appears you were interested other then the pic of the nubbies. : )

Minneapolis, MN

Kim, I will take a pic in the morning when I have the sun back. Okay?

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Trying to catch up now, Bonnie, yes vitamin b1, learned that from Mavie

I'ts mens jeans : )

yeah yeah yeah

hee hee hee

So what does the hee hee means, Am i right?

would you like a jeans mouse pad??

Minneapolis, MN

Yes, Please ! LOL

Minneapolis, MN

Amiyah, a couple of hours ago. Are the pots too big? If they survive?

Thumbnail by Sandra_D

I use 16oz plastic cups to start.

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Start real small and move em up Sandra.

Minneapolis, MN

Thanks Kim and Louise. : )

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Hi to all the Hotties! Guess I have been falling behind in reading this thread. I jump around so much I always forget what I read. I do have many senior moments.

Lilsista59 did you mention you have plumeria seeds? I love plumeria, but so far I only had a yellow one bloom for me. This spring I want to put them in bigger pots or even in the ground. I tried germinating some seeds a cousin gave me, but no luck. I discovered brugs this year too and becoming obsessed.

Pegi aka Samigal

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Yep Sandy, I'd start with 16 oz. cups and then move to that size pot when they fill the cup with good roots.

Orchid Moss comes in a block for $3.75 and you can get it at Lowe's, next to the potting soils, spaghnum moss, etc. Dump it out in the sink into warm water for 10 min. (not the whole bag you don't have that many cuttings, little at a time). Take your cup and squeeze out some moss and place in the bottom. Leave the moss pretty moist but not wet. Put your cutting in the cup and continue filling with the moss. Water lightly when the moss feels dry, pouring excess water out of the cup. Don't want to rot the roots...

Well hmmmmmmmmm Kim, I believe I could use one of those mouse pads too, hehe! Could look at worse all day.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Boo Pegi! Hey Hotties! Phyllis it I don't have dichondra silver falls, I call it creeping jenny, may be Dichondra Emerald Falls... just got home, need food... Enjoy!

Louise I order the red brug thorugh the llink you showed me, and now they say they do not have any, just seeds, They are not trustfull, but I thank you for trying to help out this hottie girl!

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

Okay Clem...Please Explain...What's up with the hee hee's all day??
You gonna tell me??

Samigal i'm getting the Plumeria seeds in the mail in the next few days..
Texas Aggie..Pink Ruffles and a Mixture....
Gonna try and see if I can grow them from seed....

Hey Phillis, listen to this, hee hee hee! haa haah aa for now! Trouble maker me.

Hey Kim yeah I really want your mouse pad, looks really good to me!

Gonna make astore run to see about the mouse pads : ) Clemen Annies Annuals sent me email saying they had them for 9.99..shipping 27 bucks!!! I'll take my chances with seeds.

So Clemie I guess your just gonna keep me wondering for awhile..HUH..
Trouble Maker...

Kim I have no luck with dat or brug seeds, i actually need a hottie to plant them for me and when they have germinated mail them to me, i would pay for postage anyway. i did that with my dats and it worked!

BTW, spoke to Donna's daughter and she is doing great tonight!

ooooo lala 27 bucks shipping? That being hand delivered? Sheesh! So sorry that did not work out Clemen, but we can probably still find you a good source.

Phillis i love u

Yeh Louise i want one sooooooooo bad!

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Howdy doody doodle everyone! Clemen you getting ready to watch the VP debate? I'll bet you could give Sara Palin a run for her money you spicy hottie! LOL! Hmppphhh....Clemmie never says she loves me but I know she does, LOL~

This message was edited Oct 2, 2008 6:46 PM

Clemen...go to the trade lists...there is a girl there with cuttings that wants tropicals in trade. Try emailing her.

God I hope someone does
i'm sooo tired of hearing them saying today..
I hope he remembers she's a lady..
I hope he's not mean to her..
etc etc etc....
Guess she shouldn't be playing with the big dogs then....
I would have loved to see her and Hilary debate..now that would be fun....LOL

Yes Clemie I love you too but your still not gonna tell me...right!!
If I get one growing from seed i'll give it to ya okay...
I'll do the passion vine trick and throw them in dirt and call it a day thing....Their both still alive and growing...LOL
See what happens when you ignore instructions...

Well i'm off to bed early...
Night night

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

good night : )

do you dream of plants like i do . i dare not tell anyone . people already know im obsessed lol
off to watch the debate ado laundry and put kids to bed .

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

gnite lil sista hey iris! welcome! ;D

Joewife have you come up with 1 flower yet??
Or Did I miss it...

Girls need to put your info in the address exchange if you haven't already

Can't read, yeah Karen i love u too, and you guessed right about what i am doing right now, hee hee, you know me too well! Phillis u too and eveyone Love u all ok, let me get back to wahever Karen knows i am watcing, lol

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Phyllis, tell me more about rooting those passionvines, I gave some to Lav and I think she's trying them with water...

Bonnie, I have tons in just water, rooting them for our friend Donna and they have roots all over. Nothing to them

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

There you go... Louise, keep em in water for a while... Thanks Clemie. Now, back to the man-jeans mouse pad.... When I saw the pic, I thought how strange Kim would hold that cutting behind her and get a pic... and why? So I got a great chuckle out of it and couldn't NOT post something.. no offense to anyone..

Funee AuntB i'm still chuckling!!! I have a white passionvine y'all lmk if you wat cuttings.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Hello Hotties, just popping in to say hello.

Glad to hear about Donna doing better.

I got my stitches out today!!! I still have to wear the boot for another week, then I can slowly start to walk with my own tennis shoes on...
Good night
LK

Hi Linda Kay!! glad them stiches are out : ) sweet dreams..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.