She's about to... #22

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Kim I want i want, I have 7 passis and cuttings on water! Not a white one though, still watching the oh well cannot say! you hear me!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

I've got a Purple Haze passie and Lavender lady... I have Lady Margaret, but she's a baby, first cuttings will go to Louise, and I'm thinking I'll get a trade going with absent Hottie Mike with LM, too.. but next summer I'll hope to have lots of her to share.. Clemen, you got TONS of passie cuttings?
Nite LK, yipee on the stitches, bet it feels lots better, I'm still babying my big toe, still ugly. I did slip a shoe on the other day, for a couple steps, and it should be fine.. just want it to heal totally before I wear reg shoes to work..

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Did you guys get a warning from HQ for talking about what you are watching on TV?

yeap a b and will have more soon when the vines come inside, u want

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

hmmm nope not me... ( i dont watch tv anywayz, sorry, posting new pics on my site.. anywayz hey, I started a start or two..LOl the buds are still budding.. went to find orchid moss and perlite at wallyworlds tonight but they are all out.. making planters out of water bottles again.. sigh.. has everyone left?

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Well, I might... whatcha got? I 'showed' you mine.. ;)

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Deb, I'm still here.. you busy bee

l'll send u pix later or d mail me. Mostly no name.

no name is that like a NOID???? I'mma kinda like a NOID

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Ok Clemen I will add it with your brug : )

This message was edited Oct 2, 2008 10:30 PM

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Joeswife DEB! You ARE NOT a NOID! You are Deb, Joe's wife, a lovely giving person, a special new Hottie and you are a plantaholic..

Kim Am i getting a bruggie from ya? I have passis....

OH! well, it seems like everyone has a NOID in their lives right now get it? *wink* Did I tell u I am going to be a mother soon???

Thumbnail by joeswife

Ditto Bonnie, joeswife what r u talking about

congrats!

Yeah Deb???

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Awww, the sonagram, Congrats, Deb!

clem, noid... no id to where i am, who i am, who they are, where they are etc etc etc.. that's all right now I am feelig that way.. but..hey i am gonna be amother soon, since my new brug is gonna bloom for me;) u hotties are way hot and I thank u for that!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

It's okay Deb, been there, but you are a special lady and people love you dearly.. I mean us hottie's do, and we are just getting to know you... and next summer, you be like the woman and shoe... you'll have so many brugs you won't know what to do! (but you will cause we'll help you)

lol.. thks, AuntB, hey Clem, u r in new york right> how far from buffalo are you?

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

oh yah clem im from ny too . orange county . about 3 hrs from nassau

uhhhhhh 8 hours from here and ugly cold for mr brrrrrrrrrrr

i mean orange county is 3 hrs from nassau . buffalo is a big snow drift lol

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

It took me forever to get to theend of this thread!!! ^_^ I didn't know I was supposed to pick a flower! What kind of flower? I know I'd love to have a plumera! Can I grow them here? Would I treat them like brugs? I'm going to have my living room full of brugs this winter! I got a grow light today, and I'll install it on the wall. So who cares if it looks silly!?! Nobody comes to see me anyway, except my swetie!
I lose y'all every now and then!

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

LOL, LOL, Sandra D, I haven't laughed so hard since I gave a child a piece of really sour candy. The reason it is so funny to me is because it has happened to me several times ,I get distracted, lose before sending, then I forget what I had typed. So the only thing for me to do is go back to lurking.

Love to all you hotties.

Ok Hotties this girl is signing out nitey nite! : )
ZZzzzzzzzzzz..........

well orange county borders nj and pa, i think .i m from middletown, i dont really know where the county line ends . i was born in mount vernon and my dad was from queens . he stayed in the city and we moved upstate when they got divorced

well u r alot closer to buffalo than I am .. bot of ya, me and Aunt B are in the middle of everywhere.. I call our state the land of blahs lol

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Me 2 zzzzzzzzz, I can't keep up. Positive Donna thoughts going North! Nite T Nite!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

tsk tsk tsk, Deb! Shame on you... middle of no where, yes... blahs? only in winter when there's no brugs blooming in the basement.. course you are down there where the land is flat and has those tumble weeds blowin round in the dust ;)

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

waiting.......

LOL u r rigt.. hugs to ya all going to ZZZZZZZzzzzzz have hottie dreams of angel tumpts and hottie brug blooms..

zzz too and Bonnie thanks for thinking of Donna, me too, Donna get better soon I miss you and so all of the crazy hotties!

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

I am finally here.. and I KNOW all you early birds are in bed..soo I will say NITE!!..lol... I am back to reading, and see what I missed.. BBL!!

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL! Beck, I'm still up! and it took me forever to get thru this thread! you hotties are a hoot!

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

zzzzzzzzz......love you all but so sleepy tonight..........Trying not to think about tomorrow's "dirty word" in preparation for Mama coming Saturday, yippeee!!!! Unfortunately my house has really gone to pot during the summer due to me living in the yard, haha! Needs deep cleaning, dusting, etc. I was her 24 hour a day caregiver and lived with her for 4 years before she went to the nursing home this past April in big sister's town. She is my best friend and I miss her so. She is 83 and extremely vital and still in great spirits and mental health (as you all saw by her joke picture in the raincoat from Ike with "take a hike ike!" on a sign, LOL!) but she is wheelchair bound. Talking on the phone just isn't the same! I probably won't be around much if at all tomorrow and she won't be leaving until Sunday morning so just wanted to let you all know where I'll be. So for now, have a wonderful weekend my hottie dears, I love you all so! {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} Karen

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL I missed everybody too! Went to check on my stubborn brug bloom and it is not open yet! Donna, thinking of you! Get well honey!
Been busy here fretting over all my hoyas. Some of them are not liking the move indoors. They are worse than the brugs!

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Karen, have fun with your Mama! Most of us do have neglect going on indoors during the summer! Course I am sure there are those very efficient hotties that don't too. I am not one of those...

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

anjl.. see what you have been missing?? girl.. you just need to admit right now.. you have come HOME..LOL

Went to see Momma, and she will have surgery Monday at 11:30. Please say a prayer for her!! I will be having the 2nd steroid injection in the morning and I doubt I'll be able to get on before we leave. We have to leave around 7 in the am... waayyy too early for this nightowl..lol We got home late tonight and I was on the phone for 1 1/2 hrs..hehehe.. I never said I didn't like to talk.. sooo finally I am caught up.. for now!!
SandrO... girl... sometimes the lil green asparagus looking brug cuttings take a lil longer to perk back up, but they will.. have no fear..lol
Linda Kay.. soo glad you finally got those stitches out.. can you believe we only have 8 days tll the RU??
Deb.. yay!! you're going to be a Momma again..lol.. your plants sure are pretty!!
weese... I think it is a ginger... I do know it's tough what ever it is!! Nothing bothers that plant... except Ike tore some of the leaves a lil... but it's never bloomed??? can't be a BOP or it would have died.. it's not hardy here....
Clemie.. good thing I wasn't here, as antsy as you have been all day..lol... we would have gotten in trouble..lol
Phyllis.. I am SOOO proud of you on the ingenious way you also (SANDRO) are skirting around the bad word but still getting your point across!! yep.. I kinda like the inside yardwork..lol.. that will work!!
Joyce.. so glad to see you back in the groove with us.. since you are the MG would you possibly know which kind of ginger it is, and why it hasn't bloomed??.. could be cause I don't water or fertilize it enough...
Iris.. you are just a young squirt..lol.. ahh if i only knew THEN... what I know now!!
audey... no the plumeria could never overwinter in the ground there, but the brug can. Plummies, are pure tropicals.. houseplant only!
Faye.. are you saying you might be just a shade "mean" when it comes to fun???...LOLOL.... I would have LOL myself silly too!!
Karen... got the greenhouse all ready now??
Bonnie.. did you get a warning?? I missed all of it tonight.. probably a good thing I was gone since I tend to stick pboth size 9's in my mouth at one time!!..LOL
Kim... that lil butt mousepad sure is a conversation piece..lol

I am glad you are back anjl... it's been me and weese that stay up late.. all the other hotties have to get their beauty rest..LOL it wouldn't help me...

oh I am awake..:P

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.