Staynot Gladomeer (Thread 4)

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh it is so good to know the fairies are uniting also to help us find Staynot. With a nice looking group like that how can we fail?

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

A Canine rescue team has been called in. Since Staynot is so small, Chihuahua's will be called upon in the search. We will save the Dobermen & German shepards for Slipperman!!

Thumbnail by BeaHive
(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

uh oh!!

This is really getting serious now! We want Staynot released please!!

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

If water exploration is required..the mallard patrol service is ready!

Thumbnail by BeaHive

Oh my Bea, you do have everything covered! Glad you are on board with the search team.

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

CNN's Nancy Grace discussed the disapearance of Staynot on her show tonight. Getting this out on national news may help solve this
missing Gnome case.

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Greta Van Susteren will have a live interview tomorrow with friends and family of Staynot. She will not give up until this mystery is solved!

Thumbnail by BeaHive

Now we have hit the big time with coverage. Stay on it Bea, I'm off to bed.

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Oh my land, air, and sea!! All forces are being deployed and getting the 4th estate involved is a great idea as well!! Won't be long before Staynot is found I'm sure. The girls are here on standby if back up is needed!

Thumbnail by jojoringer
Eugene, OR

I'll round up the troops here tomorrow. They're all anxious to help.

Santee, CA(Zone 9a)

Marion, Bea and Joey- you have all put the biggest smile on my face while reading up on the lastest search info ;o)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i can send the guinea squad out if needed

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

the comando peacock will lead them

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo

How can we fail with troops like this!! Staynot, we gathering our forces please hang in there!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

No word yet from my fairys that flew down from here to help. Understandable as they have to fly against the wind and over the big rocks. Hopefully they will stop for a rest at BeaHives if they get too tired.

The troops here have a long way to travel and Ally Gator has trouble in some of the areas with the water. They're headed to the great Northwest.

Captain Frog looks like he has the troops in good order though. I'm sure they will make it through!!

He will try his hopping best!! Tried to engage some other pirates but DD refused to let them out of their packaging!! Bummer.

You know Slipperman mentioned he has a dog, maybe Bea's Chis and my girls could send out a message through the Twighlight Bark tonite, if we can get through to Slipperman'ss dog, we may make some headway. We all know dogs are incapable of subterfuge...

Great idea!!! Sort of like in the 101 Dalmations, right?

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

Seems like the word over the Gnome Information Network (GIN) is that a full mobilization is underway. Fairies, gnomes and their canine and reptilian friends are all involved. I've even heard chatter amongst the local squirrels. The outcome of this is sure to be interesting. . .

Oh thanks Lari, I had forgotten you had connections with the squirrel network. How can we not find Staynot now?

Exactly lke 101 Damatians, I bet it would prove very effective!! Bailey has intercepted some information that the Bridge Trolls may try to interfere with the resue operation so Treacle, Teekle, and Tom have decided to travel with their good friend Billy Goat Gruff, who has some experience dealing with Bridge Trolls

Thumbnail by jojoringer
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I've spoken to the toads in my garden. They are a very widespread network. Plus, I told my chickens and they were all aflutter. The "Cock-a-doodle-doo & Hen Investigative Covert Kidnapper Exposing Network" (C.H.I.C.K.E.N.) is on the trail...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Are Bridge Trolls bad guys???? O dear we have them here and I didn't warn the fairys :(

C.H.I.C.K.E.N.!!!! LMBO now that is clever!!!!!!!

Some of the rogue Trolls may be causing the problems, but Billy is confident that he can handle them.
I also spoke with Staynot's buddy from the Lake, he was pretty upset, so now the dragon forces are gathering as well

Thumbnail by jojoringer

C.H.I.C.K.E.N. on the job. How can we possible fail now? Dad, see we are trying to find your boy!!!!

Why, yes bridge trolls are very bad!! Fairies can fly fast so they should be okay Dahlia.

And remember Staynot made some very BIG friends!!

Thumbnail by jojoringer

I heard them trumpeting now. Or is that thunder?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Cool elephants to the rescue. Maybe the jackalopes will help too?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

C.H.I.C.K.E.N. has advised me that they are partnering with O.W.L.S. for round-the-clock attention to this problem. (Overnight Winged Legal Services)

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

After an early morning strategy meeting, the Gnomes,faries and assorted garden friends began their search for Staynot . The hot weather may hinder the search today as temps are already 80 deg
and it is only 9:30 am!! Beahive will be indoors with the A/C running
to watch the command center and answer telephones in case we have some new leads..(maybe a load or two of laundry..or house work too!)

Thumbnail by BeaHive
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

o good the piggies joined in. They're very good at snuffling things out.

Those are some very impressive troops Bea! Now all we need is Chuck Norris and the Delta Force!!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Ah-hah! Excellent Bea! The ducks have joined in the search, I see. Clearly they are activating Q.U.A.C.K.

Quick & Unstoppable Avian Crime Kickers.

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

I was think of calling Duane "Dog" Chapman. Does anyone know if a reward fund has been set up or is there a bounty offered for Slipperman.? He only works if $$ is involved. No pro-bono for him
and his possy.

LOL not The Dawg!!!! Slipperman come out come out!! You don't want Beth to get a hold of you! Now that would be scary ROFL!!!

What does one say to follow all that? Nothing--except go to it!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.