Staynot Gladomeer (Thread 4)

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Well we lost Staynot in OR and found his replacement in OR lol!!

He looks like a noble woodsman. His knowledge will be helpful to me as I look to find a big log to make a bottle tree for my garden.
BB...I haven't gotten an dmail yet, so I will send one to you.

scio, oregon, OR(Zone 8a)

Sheila, you are in the addy exchange so I found you already!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I like Lingernot...

Lingernot is fine with me!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I didn't see your post, already shot off a dmail. I put in my cell# and email address too.

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm so glad the adventures are going to continue. I wish we could get the little souveniers that we sent along with Staynot back with Lingernot. I sent Blue Bonnet Seeds, an official Texan card, a cowboy hat and of course the pirate hat and a postcard on how to translate Texan LOL. I know there were some Florida goodies in the box as well.
I sure hope our little adventurere shows back up!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I also hope he shows up. Did everyone sign the scroll that received it so far?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Me too Jo. I never got to see the little book and etc. that traveled with Henk either in 2006 when he dissappeared.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't know that there will be enough room on the bottom of Lingernot to write almost 20 locations. I will be on the lookout for, or make a small book to add to his cache that we can sign if it is ok.

I signed it and the others that were before me did as well. Do you have a copy of the scroll? Maybe you could send it to catch up with Lingernot?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I wish I did, but I had to reformat my computer a few days ago and lost everthing.

Here is the new thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/892556/

This message was edited Aug 20, 2008 7:53 AM

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

GRRRRRR are you saying our troll has gone AWOL? I hope not.
Where was he last seen?
((((hugs)))) all

Lavina

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Lavina, go back to August 4 postings. that is when he first went missing...

There should be enough room on the bottom of "Lingernot", if we don't write too big!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I am so glad Lingernot will be resuming the travels. Jojo--another pirate hat and mail to me as I get him after Sheila does. Will have to definitely add some protection to Lingernot's attache case. Could Lingernot visit Shelia until after Labor Day?

Eugene, OR

And abbreviate when possible. Hurrah! The adventure continues!

OK I'll make another to send your way Marion

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

We will definately have to abreviate to get 20 locations on there. But maybe we will have Staynot show up later and pick up the slack too.
Abbi....I will dmail you about the labor day question.

Oh good, I will start looking for some hats down this way for Lingernot. How about an FSU hat? Did Lari put in a Gator Hat?

Will be awaiting your message.

Nope there were no gator hats she had some lovely sea shells and some really pretty postcards. I will try to replace some of the stuff I sent as well. the coboy hat may be hard to replace since the girl at the Texas store actually "stole" it from a stuffed animal, but the other stuff I should be able to replace

I can replace the shells from some the GDs picked up at the beach for me. Will that do? Okay no FSU hat will look for something better--but of course if you're a fan, what's better? LOL

Need to start making some appointments for Lingernot when he gets here!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I can add the cowboy hat again, old crafter here, and this is Texas!

Oh good, he must have a cowbot hat!!

Fantastic!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

new thread above everyone

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I knew that but forgot! Here is the link again.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I think it's about time we have a Logo for this thread .... Don't you?

How about ..... ????

(I hope it isn't minded that I used a couple of the thread's photos, and one of LariAnn's Awesome Alocasia robusta pics)

Thumbnail by WNYwillieB

GREAT!!! May they someday stand toe to toe like in the logo!

Eugene, OR

Very Well Done!!! I'm impressed to no end. That's a beautiful Logo.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Nicely done Willieb.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Awe .... thanks, all!

It was kind of a quickie graphic, in that I didn't really clean up the cuts as much as I would if it were to be 6 foot by 6 foot. (Which is the original size I am working with)

If we were to need it printed large, the flaws, which are near invisible at this size, would be very evident full-sized.

I didn't mean to post on this OLD thread but the NEW one

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.