An AlohaHoya tour

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I think DG has the most amazing people on earth! I got an email yesterday telling me my POGO Subscription is coming due-HA-I can pay two years of DG to one of POGO! I enjoy this WAY more than the games, and there are so many idiots on there, and too many lovely ones here! ♥

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hear hear.! Here's to DG folks all over the world, and to the spectacular new year 2008 we're all going to have! *sip*
...never heard of Pogo!?

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

I had to see what POGO was too, figured it wasn't the "Project On Government Oversight" but maybe the "Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans", but its the online games I bet, *hiccup*

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Whats we sippin there RJ? Whatever it is, I'll join ya!
POGO is a game sight where you can play just about anything, and chat, but it is usually really idiotic people, so I never paid attention! Definitely does NOT hold a candle to DG!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I thinks Cathy had a sip behind our backs there! LOL
You can play certain games without paying, but there are way too many pop-ups to make it worth your while!

Who me? There's nothing in my "Tropical" apricot nectar beverage! Nothing that a little Island Rum wouldn't fix!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yessum, I was a talkin bout you! LOL You best be sharin it, too! :)

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL...Hot chocolate!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

That can be spiked, too! LOL

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

eggnog. hic

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

*sip*...I was thinking maybe Plants of Growers Obsessions, but that's not it either!

Volcano is one of the other areas I wanted to show you...another thread, another time...I have about one more days worth of Carol's place. DG is taking over my life, but such sweet surrender...

I tend to put most of my ti's in the sun...here is proof that I have done it wrong...look at the colors in this one!

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL
I just wish I had a Ti to put in the wrong place! :) I thought I had one, but it ended up being a Stromanthe, which was ok, too! :)

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Add a wee drop of cinnamon or peppermint shaaps to that hot chocolate, maybe a dash of brandy or rum in the eggnog? Me...well, I'm waiting for JB to get home from diving...got a splash of Bailey's in my coffee. Here's to all of us Tropikids! And a Great 2008!

Hear hear!
Night all, I hear my pillow calling...

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Shar, how did you know Mike is turning off all the lights?

Might need to start #2 tomorrow. This on is gettin' pretty long. Goody,goody.

Night, sweetheart.

Goodnight, Irene, I'll see you in my dreams.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Nighty night all my dear DG friends! Hope you have the sweetest tropic dreams you ever did have! ♥

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Say hi to Mike for me!
Night Mary Ellen, night........queue waltons music..

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

nite my dear friends!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

nite

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

NOT fair...everyone is gone.

Pant, pant....

Yes, cinnamon.

It is Coffee not Clove

The three palms to the left of Sheri are Clinostigma samoensis (sp?) one of our favorites.

The fruit in question is Mamay. It has the most beautiful seed in the world...fruit tastes a bit like Sweet Potato...good with a dash of lime.

The Ti is King Kalakaua II...great colors and it grows in full sun or shade.

Sheri...what a wonderful tour of our property!!!! I like your tour because you key in what is really cool for YOU....and that is important!!!

OK...sleep well all of you...

C

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Nighty Night C! Watching Saw 2!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hi Carol!!!! Aloha, Yokwe!!! Ain't it a drag being so far behind (or ahead, as the case may be) of everyone! Thanks for supplying the details...I just really needed a notebook!
I have a few more to post tomorrow, that is if you don't mind. Your place is just such a knockout, and everyone seems real interested.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

EEEKKK! Those are scary movies! I would rather chat about plants...LOL

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Saw 2???!!! I couldn't even bring myself to watch one! Brave Tammy, Brave!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL It is a bit gory this one!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yep...even when the chat involves snakes and spidders and other creepy crawly's...

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

LOL...The Incredibles is on out here tonight...that's a whole lot more my speed! LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

That is good, too! :)

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Oh rats, everyone has gone to bed...
Brug seeds - soak 24 hours in warm water. Then if you can do so carefully take the "cork" off, the seed is inside that corky stuff. Be patient because some seed will take forever to germinate.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

I don't usually got for the animated movies but the Incredibles I really liked!

Woops! On wrong thread! Obviously I am too tired to make any sense!

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

But still good info!!LOL

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh good! I haven't seen it yet, and its nice to get a vote of confidence. Wow, Jenny...never knew they were so much trouble! You sure did do a great job!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I'm on so many I get confused too! Good thing we are an ot bunch!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks Jenny! I still got the info! LOL

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Hello...what planet am i on? Scary movies, plants, brug seeds...sounds like conversation I have that drive DH NUTS!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Gory don't even come close to this one! OMG

Carol, you always make me laugh!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.