November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I meant to post that being overloaded like jcangemi was part of what brought on my clinical depression. I thought I was enjoying myself, doing stuff that I loved and was worthwhile, but it got me. You take the weight of world on your shoulders operating at that level. Then all of sudden you can't do anything, you lose all your energy and feel helpless. There's a lot of worry and anxiety when you're involved in too many things. Just keeping track of appointments becomes hard.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Yayyy, Raiders!!! :-)

Rann, I'm so glad you're feeling better. Please be careful and take lots of Lazy Boy breaks so it continues to improve.

Sharon, those anole pics were great! :-) I think they're really cute, too.

Woodspirit1, it's a fine line between being productive and being overwhelmed, isn't it? I hope your depression is being kept under control now. I've had small tastes of that dark dark hole, and it's a very bleak place to be. (((((((((hug)))))))))))) Thanks for popping in. :-)

Our weather looks a lot like Sharon's again, plus a few degrees. We're going to have a chilly front move through tonight, so it will be in the 70s tomorrow and through the weekend.

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 7:44am CST (3 min ago)
Temperature 70 °F 21 °C
Dew Point 68 °F 20 °C
Humidity 94%
Pressure 30.00 in 1016 mb
Wind Speed 3 MPH 3 kts
Wind Dir S 180°
Ceiling 100 ft 30 m
Visibility 1 mi 1.6 km
Current Conditions Mist
6 hour min temperature ending 5:53am CST : 69.1°F / 20.6°C

Today Partly cloudy. Areas of fog early in the morning. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cooler. Lows in the 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight.

(Zone 5a)

Thanks Marylyn and everyone else - I'm taking a "Lazy Boy break" as I'm writing this ;-) lol I'm really trying to be careful ........ which is a bit tough for me since I'm so impatient and have a history of overdoing it ;-) lol So far so good though. I got some more roses wrapped up this morning - I think I'm done with all the ones that get the insulated housing this winter. The rest will just get burlap.

It's been calm so far today, 0 - 6 mph from the east. It started raining while I was outside - a very fine misty kind of rain you hardly notice until you're all wet. lol Fairly warm too , 41°F. There's a depression heading our way with wind and rain later today or tonight.

Marsue - congrats on the raiders superbowl victory :-) ! GS looks so happy with his trophy :-)

Sharon - your resident anole is so cute. Very nice house he's got there too! :-) lol I second Debi - love the last one of him peeking out.

woodspirit - hi! Hope you're feeling better. I know that dark place from personal experience as well - my helth problems have triggered depression quite a few times. Swimming is what helps me, along with gardening of course ;-)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Rann

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I know where you're coming from, woodspirit. I had to quit my job because too much stress over too long of a time was doing me in. (((Hugs)))

(Zone 3b)

As is reported on the weather forecast, remaining warm @ 30*. Highs to the low 30's.
at 6 this morning, the pale green glow of northern lights slowing pulsing and changing shapes, was a great way to start the day.
Sunrise at 9:02; Set 4:18. loss of 5m:10seconds.
What a cute champion, marsue. Congrats to the team.
It's good seeing that you're resting a bit, rann. Must be difficult, though, with family and last minute gardening projects.
MySharona~I don't mind fog and the way it changes the scenery, but, to drive in, just hate to. Hope it lifts soon for your area.
Marylyn_TX~~it does look much like MySharona's weather for you. The stronger winds at least come later.
Yesterday, as I turned into the driveway, momma and calf moose crossed in front of me and wandered on through in the woods..good to see them again.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Marsue – YAY! Congratulations to the Super Bowl Winners! He’s adorable as with his “snaggle teeth”! I hope you DH’s appointment goes well.
Wookspirit – I pray that you are doing better. I’m glad you’re here with us so keep us posted!
Kiska – I don’t like driving in the fog either. You never know when someone “thinks you see them” and you don’t. So glad the moose are still around!

75.4 °F / 24.1 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 45 °F / 7 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1.6 km/h / 0.4 m/s from the East
Wind Gust: 5.8 mph / 9.3 km/h
Pressure: 30.03 in / 1016.8 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 77 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 6 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4000 ft / 1219 m

Isaboo enjoying Lady Margaret!

Thumbnail by MySharona

It was a good day to shampoo the carpets. They dried within three hours.

Updated: 1:51 PM PST on November 14, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
90 °F / 32 °C
Clear
Humidity: 15%
Dew Point: 37 °F / 3 °C
Wind: 10 mph / 17 km/h / 4.6 m/s from the North

Kelli - Want to come over and do my carpet? I hate that chore!

65.1 °F / 18.4 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 55 °F / 13 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.00 in / 1015.8 hPa (Steady)
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 5000 ft / 1524 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 mph.

I took this on the way home from work. I like everything about this picture!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Kelli: Hard to imagine 15% humidity. 3 hours? Amazing!!
Marsue: Let's hear it for the Furniture Store Raiders! LOL! He looks very proud.
Woodspirit: As others have already said, been there and done that. I hope your depression has passed. If not, it will, so hang on. :)
Kiska: I wanna see pictures of your northern lights!!
Sharon: Are you anoles the same as our Carolina anoles? Do they turn green when they get excited? (Like in my pic?)

There does seem to be a warming trend this week doesn't there? Our high today hit 78F! It was beautiful.
Low tonight only expected to be 57. Best of all.....drumroll....a whopping 60% chance of rain tomorrow. Yay!! Oh please let the weatherman be right! (Edited to add: the rain is coming with a cold front, back down to near freezing at the weekend, they say.)
Deb

This message was edited Nov 14, 2007 7:02 PM

Thumbnail by DebinSC

Deb - The anole pic I posted is a Cuban Anole. I've named them Juan! We also have the native anoles that are that lovely shade of green and can change colors to match their surroundings. I've named them Jack!

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Ah, I see. We don't have any Juans. Ours all seem to be Jacks. :)

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Got to 52* today and verrry windy. It wasn't too bad this morning but right after lunch the wind picked up and we were all shivering. Cloudy today too. Low supposed to get to 29* tonight which means starting my truck early tomorrow and scraping my windows. I would just let them melt but my heater isn't quite that good. lol. Takes 15 mins or so to fully melt all the frost.

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I can't believe that it is still 54 degrees and raining a slow steady rain. Wow! Was cold and blustery this AM.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Dark, 55°(F), drizzle :-)

Will check the rain gauge when it is light enough (about 6:50 am)

Reporting Station: KROA
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind: 260° (W) at 16mph
Gusts: 29mph
Pressure: 29.65in
Yesterday's Precip: in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 49°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 71°F
Dew Point: 46°
Visibility: 10mi
Ceiling: 3600ft
Heat Index: 55°
Wind Chill: 55°
6hr Precip: 0.03in
6hr Low Temp: 58°F
6hr High Temp: 65°F

The fallowing charts are from a personal weather station about 3 miles from here. I am mainly concerned with the rainfall chart at the bottom.

Thumbnail by Dyson
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's a wet and breezy day here. It's just getting light out now at 9:50 am. It was still pitch black at 9 am. Makes it really hard to get the day started ..... I think it's just about time to get some lights up outside to brighten things up a bit. No snow in the foreseeable future. It's 50°F, 18 mph winds from the south gusting to 26 mph. The humidity is 98%. Sunrise is at 9:55 and sunset will be at 4:29.

Debi - what a cute anole :-) Such a pretty shade of green ;-)

Kelli - 15% humidiy is hard to imagine. Even harder to imagine the carpets drying out in 3 hours! lol

Sharon - Isaboo looks very regal there and that's a gorgeous sunset! :-)

Kiska - wow you've got a lot of snow already :-) You're right it's very hard not to overdo it with all the things that need to be done. I have a really bad habit of putting things off so they tend to pile up. Which causes a lot of stress when the pile gets too big ......... I really need to make the pile a bit smaller before all the Christmas preparations pile on top of it! lol

edited to add : Dyson - glad you're getting some rain :-)

So I'm off to get busy ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

This message was edited Nov 15, 2007 10:26 AM

It's DysonDark! I'll be thankful for this time change since it's forcing me to relax more in the evenings! Our weather change will begin around noon today. We’ll get windy and cool.

Pepper – Already scraping the windows! LOL! Brr!!
Se_eds – That’s the kind of day we’ll have tomorrow! Brrr!
Rann - Thanks! I let some chores pile up because I don't really enjoy them. But now that it gets dark so early I'm having to face the music. :( Sigh

58.1 °F / 14.5 °C
Clear
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 54 °F / 12 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 8.0 miles / 12.9 kilometers

Today
Patchy fog early in the morning. Increasing cloudiness with isolated showers by mid-morning...then scattered showers in the late morning and early afternoon. Decreasing cloudiness and becoming breezy by mid-afternoon. High 72. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tonight
Clear...colder. Lows in the upper 30s inland...in the mid 40s coast. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

I hate to admit this, but our next door neighbor put their Christmas decorations up last week. A tad too earlyfor me. Hmmmm

Thumbnail by MySharona
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Current conditions as of 6:55 am CST

Fair
Feels Like: 44°
Barometer: 30.31 in and rising
Humidity: 41%
Visibility: 10 mi
Dewpoint: 21°
Wind: W 6 mph
Sunrise: 6:42 am
Sunset: 5:02 pm

We had a pretty good rain yesterday afternoon around 2:15 p.m. Thunder and lightning, too, but it didn't last long.
A cold front came through and has cooled things off considerably. Sun is shining this morning, though.
Have to go pick up DGD and take her to school--that's a weekly "to-do" on Thursday mornings. Her mother has an exceptionally early call on Thursday mornings so I help out.
--Back later to comment on everybody's posts and photos..

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Morning Every Body! :D We have had some good rain! 1" overnight! Now we're to get some cold weather...maybe some snow! :D

43°F
Feels like: 35°F
Barometer: 29.8 in
Dewpoint: 37°
Humidity: 81%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 16 mph WNW
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Dyson, I hope that you got some of this rain! :D
Deb, I'm still dancin'! I hope you have gotten some of this rain, as well.:D I know that anole's are small, but yours looks really Huge! 'Guess it's the pic. :)
Sharon, What another Great Shot! :D And Boo is so pretty! as she (?) is enjoying Lady Margaret!
Kiska, Looks as if the snow is there to stay for a while...while it piles up! I'm ready to see more moose pics, too! :D BTW, JW loves his little moose! :D He laughs & "talks" to it! :D He has just started to "try" to reach for things! LOL But he doesn't know how to make his hands do what he wants, yet! :D Those 2 little arms just go swingin' around! It's as if he's thinkin' ... "how do I get to it!" Such concentration! :D
Marsue, Glad the little boys won! :D He's so Proud in his posing! :D
Rann, Glad that you are feeling better! Question...when do we get to hear the story about the trolls ? That was so much fun! :D
Adina, do you have any Christmas legends?

Have a Great Day! All! :D
Joey
(must take new pics!)

Thumbnail by music2keep
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Oh! I forgot the trivia! :-O

The answer to the last trivia was...C
A hygrometer measures how much moisture capacity the air has.

Todays trivia is...
What kind of precipitation will you *not* see if the temperature in the cloud is above freezing?
a) Sleet
b) Freezing Rain
c) Snow
d) Hail

:D

Trivia question - I'll say B, though I don't really know.

Pretty warm for this time of day. Even in the summer this would be pretty warm for this time of day. We go through this every year. It will cool off significantly for a while and then get hot again. I guess it's our version of Indian Summer.

Updated: 8:51 AM PST on November 15, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
77 °F / 25 °C
Clear
Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 38 °F / 3 °C
Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the North

Sharon, I'll send DH right over to shampoo your carpets. (He does it, not me.) I don't know if he hates it or not. He's never said. One thing he does hate is ironing. (He irons his own clothers. I have him well-trained.) One day he said to me, "You know the seven woes that they mention in the Bible? One of them is ironing."

Now back to my glamourous Hollywood life. Today I need to clean the bathroom and the kitchen, and do laundry. -Just letting you know that there are normal, everyday people with everyday chores even in L.A. We just don't have to shovel snow. ;-)

I haven't added a picture recently, so here is one of my Thanksgiving cacti, which is like Joey's. The lable says it is called Thor Nille.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Kelli - I would lov to see you shovel snow - so when you get the chance take a pic for us!

50°(F), bright only got 1/10th of an inch of rain last night :-(

(Zone 5a)

Very pretty November cactus Kelli :-)

Joey - you'll have to wait 'till December ;-) lol I think the first one comes along on Dec. 12th to be exact.

Sharon - I know what you mean ;-) These everyday pesky chores seem endless don't they. I have the "joy" of having two very efficient mess makers ..... I need to train them better to pick up after themselves - I can't keep up. The younger one is especially proficient in spreading things around the house .......... lol

My orchids are bursting into bloom :-) Here's one of them.

Thumbnail by rannveig

Marsue , Joey, Dyson So glad y’all got some rain!
Joey – Some anoles are really pretty long. Some of ours have grown to 7”! I need my weekly JW fix. Give him smoochies for me!
Rann – Yes please post the stories again! I have 3 mess makers here. Aye-yi-yi seems like I do laundry everyday. Love that phal!
Kelli – OMG – I laughed so hard about the 7 woes! Very pretty cactus.

72.5 °F / 22.5 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 57 °F / 14 °C
Wind: 4.0 mph / 6.4 km/h / 1.8 m/s from the WNW
Wind Gust: 9.6 mph / 15.4 km/h
Pressure: 29.85 in / 1010.7 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 76 °F / 25 °C
UV: 4 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 2600 ft / 792 m
Mostly Cloudy 3400 ft / 1036 m
Mostly Cloudy 4100 ft / 1249 m

Rest of Today
Breezy. Mostly cloudy with scattered showers in the late morning and early afternoon...then decreasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.

The front is moving through now.

Thumbnail by MySharona

Dyson, I have shoveled snow in my PA days. I was the oldest kid by far so I had to help my dad with that.

Great orchid, Rann. I don't think they'd like the 15% humidity here. I'm not all that keen on it myself, but it beats shoveling snow. ;-)

Sharon, DH says that another one of the seven woes is putting the dishes away out of the dishwasher. I told him that he doesn't have to do that. (That is a task that either one of us would do, whoever saw that it needed to be done.)

Unless the computer is in the bathroom, I'm not getting the bathroom cleaned here, am I? I don't now of anyone having a computer in the bathroom but my parents have a bookcase in the bathroom. I kid you not.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Kelli, I had no doubt that you had shoveled your share of the white stuff, Just wanted to see it done in LA - I have the same request in w/my son & he is yet too reply.

50°(F) - real windy, gust near 30mph.

Thumbnail by Dyson
(Zone 3b)

22*~~becoming a brighter shade of dim; sunrise was at 9:05; set: 4:16; clouds/fog to the base of the mts. Steel gray is the color of the day so far.
Deb~~http://www.fairbanks-alaska.com/northern-lights-alaska.htm
From this site you can access wonderful photos and lots of info about the n.lights; and when to visit for the best viewing.
Rann~like Joey, I'm looking forward to the Christmas trolls as well. Your orchid is beautiful.
Kelli~ Dh seldom ironed, but I did start sending it out after about 30 years of a boring job:) the cactus is as gorgeous as the orchid..very pretty.
M2K~~makes me smile to read about JW reaching for the moose; so glad he likes it. "B" Love the "old" pic..
MySharona~highs of 72 is looking quite good from here; just about right it seems to me. Isaboo is very cute.
Dyson~that a sad looking chart at the bottom~hope there'll be an improvement soon.
se_eds~ has it improved by today? yesterday could've been a marsue "soup" kind of day.
marsue~thunder/lightning would be an exciting weather day; does it happen often?
Washington DC- Sept., '04 Gson & me
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska

The cool down has begun!

64.0 °F / 17.8 °C
Light Rain
Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 7.0 mph / 11.3 km/h / 3.1 m/s from the NW
Wind Gust: 13.4 mph / 21.6 km/h / 14.9 m/s
Pressure: 29.88 in / 1011.7 hPa (Falling)
UV: 2 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 2500 ft / 762 m
Mostly Cloudy 3500 ft / 1066 m

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wow.. Our humidity is lower than Kelli's! I'm not sure I've seen that happen before.

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 12:53pm CST (60 min ago)
Temperature 67 °F 19 °C
Dew Point 21 °F -6 °C
Humidity 17%
Pressure 30.36 in 1028 mb
Wind Speed 14 MPH
G 20 12 kts
G 17
Wind Dir NNW 340°
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Current Conditions Clear
Remarks No remarks this hour.6 hour min temperature ending 11:53am CST : 57.0°F / 13.9°C

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

42* and windy both today and yesterday. I hung clothes out and my fingers got cold.

My old dial-up takes forever to enlarge pictures and then go back to the thread. I'll have to look at the small version I guess.

Kiska, very nice DC photo. I'll never get there so now I've at least seen a building :))

Dyson, you're all over the charts :))

Kelli, you're parents are my kind of people :))

Sharon, I love your dark gloomy clouds.

Rann, I love your orchid!! It's gorgeous!

Kelli, I'll take your 77*. Winter is coming and if I didn't need it to feel so glad to see spring, I'd never have winter again. I love the color of your cacti bloom!

Joey, I'll guess D. I love the yellow leaf against the green fern. Jw is adorable! I can just ''see'' his concentration.

Marsue, so nice you're close enough to help DD out with DGD :))

Sharon, I feel like the days are so long since the time change. I like standard time so much better! I get more done! Uuhhh, we put our lights up this week too, and the wreaths. I still have to wrap the trees. We won't light them till the second week in December tho :)) Love the sun... set?

Rann, I can't imagine it being dark that late in the morning. It would be disorienting!

Dyson, I was suprised by the news reports on how dry everyone was in the southern states. No water really scares me.

Seeds, I envy your rain. We've not had any for quite a while now.

Pepper, you have more frost than us. Strange, since you're south of me.

Deb, I hope you enjoy your beautiful day and get rain!

Sharon, I like your picture too!

Kelli, wish my carpets were clean too.

Well, I think I caught everyone at least once.

Fall asters and DH.

Thumbnail by billyporter
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Woke up to 1/2 in of rain overnight and 52 degrees - rather warm. Rained buckets full all day until about 4 PM when the sun came out and the temperature quickly started falling. We are getting cold air from the North/northwest. Currently 38 degrees. We must have got over an inch but I had put the rain gage away so can only estimate. We are very fortunate to have this extra water. The ground is thoroughly soaked.

Hope the next round of rain goes south. Have a SIL in W. Va, and they could use more but will probably get snow instead.

(Zone 3b)

bp~your yard is just beautiful; the flowers look great and looks like a wonderful place to relax.
se_eds~so glad the rain was enough to be beneficial. Hope it does move south, too.
25*, no sunshine has made it through the clouds, but it seems bright enough for a winter day.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Seeds, I'm happy for your rain!

Thanks Kiska, I do enjoy the chairs under the tree. 25* is our overnight temps. With the wind it felt about that cold these last few days!

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Totally dark, 46°(F).

We only got a little rain, not enough to puddle in the driveway. Showed about one tenth of an inch in the gauge.

The wind direction was indeed "all over the chart".

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

:))

38* and dusk here.

Kelli – I agree with your DH on the dishwasher unloading! I’ll load it, start, but someone else better empty it! Gotta spread the chores around. “They” get the chores I don’t enjoy! LOL!! A bookshelf in the bathroom! I better not let my DH read that! OMG – I can just imagine his comments “Kelli’s parents have one in theirs”! Sheeesh!
Kiska – I love that picture of you and your GS in DC. It’s been a while since I’ve been to the capital. Will have to plan a trip soon.
Sally – I’ll be pulling out the lights, etc this weekend an begin the “pick through”. It just seems so early. I found out my neighbors are having their Christmas a little early since their GK’s are coming in. I much prefer the standard time as well. They are all sunsets. I can’t get to the beach or marina in the morning. DH will detour once in a while when taking Justin to school. I have the same watering can and LOVE your arbor! Wow!
Se_eds – You are blessed to have the rain! I can’t water the lawn since we are under a freeze warning tomorrow night.

59.4 °F / 15.2 °C
Clear
Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 24 °F / -4 °C
Wind: 4.0 mph / 6.4 km/h / 1.8 m/s from the NW
Wind Gust: 7.8 mph / 12.6 km/h
Pressure: 29.97 in / 1014.8 hPa (Rising)

Tonight
Partly cloudy early in the evening then clearing. Breezy...colder. Lows in the upper 30s inland...in the mid 40s coast. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Freeze watch in effect from late Friday night through Saturday morning...

Yeah - you read that right and at this time it's not just inland - it's coastal as well. I've got my plant blankies ready to drape. Red leaf on my car

Thumbnail by MySharona
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Evening, all!
The good news: the dancing must've worked. It rained today!! A grand total of 1/2". I'm thankful for that, but they had predicted more. oh well. The front has passed and it's cooling down here, too. Yesterday the high was nearly 80. Tomorrow it will be 60.
Joey: My anole was big - as anoles go, but including his tail, he was only abtou 6" long. And yahoo! I'm on a roll - got two trivia questions in a row. :) I'm guessing C-snow.
Sharon: I noticed the first Christmas TV commercial on Nov. 1! Come on! Oh, and me too - hate to unload that dishwasher. LOL.
Kelli: Very pretty cactus bloom. Mine's got buds but it's taking its time.
Dyson: Sorry you didn't get more rain.
Rann: Beautiful orchid. That must cheer you up on a dark day. It must be very difficult to get up when it's so dark in the morning.
Kiska: Thanks for the northern lights link. Going to go take a look.
Billy: Hope you get rain soon.
Took this thru the windshield on the way to work this morning. Took me a while to figure out what that white stuff was; then I remembered. Rain clouds!
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC

Deb - We're in the same weather pattern!

I keep forgetting to tell y'all that my Thanksgiving and Christmas cacti are budding!

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Sharon: Yes we are, and our forecasts are nearly identical. (Before I go to bed the next few nights, I'll do my "no freeze!" chant.) :)

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Evenin' Folks! :D It's Dyson Dark and we have the wind too! I just sent it on over to Dyson, cuz I didn't want it! :D The wind chill is supposed to be in the "teens" tonight! Yep! Brrrr....

Cloudy36°F
Feels like: 26°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 27°
Humidity: 69%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 16 mph WNW
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM

Kelli, Love your cactus! Thanks for the name... I was so confused with it blooming in November! :D
Sally! Love the Asters! Wow! I love your yard! :D All my color has gone. :(
Rann, I can wait...If I may, I'd like to save the stories & pics for JW.....Your Orchid! :-O WOW!
Deb! You have storm clouds! :D Did you get rain?:D
Thanks Kiska...he loves that little thing. And we got a really good laugh today! JW was snoozin' pretty good & all of a sudden he started laughing out loud! :D It was a loud HaHaHa laugh! :D
Sharon, That's rather cool for this time of year...or is it? Glad you got your things covered...after this week end I'll need to get my E-Ears in...& plant my mums...if I can figure out where to put them. And I need to take time to take some more pics...This Math is about to get to me. Gotta get to the home work! Ugh...It's only one problem, but it has 3 answers! It's gonna take 2 pages of paper!
Dyson, sorry about the rain...I thought for sure that you would get more than that! But like I always say...'some is better than none'! :D

The anwer to today's trivia...(Deb! You're on a roll! :D) C!
Snow crystals only form in a cloud where the temperature in the cloud is below freezing.

Nite All! :D
Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Yes Joey, we got just under 1/2" of rain!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.