Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
MySharona wrote:
It's DysonDark! I'll be thankful for this time change since it's forcing me to relax more in the evenings! Our weather change will begin around noon today. We’ll get windy and cool.

Pepper – Already scraping the windows! LOL! Brr!!
Se_eds – That’s the kind of day we’ll have tomorrow! Brrr!
Rann - Thanks! I let some chores pile up because I don't really enjoy them. But now that it gets dark so early I'm having to face the music. :( Sigh

58.1 °F / 14.5 °C
Clear
Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 54 °F / 12 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 8.0 miles / 12.9 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16

Today
Patchy fog early in the morning. Increasing cloudiness with isolated showers by mid-morning...then scattered showers in the late morning and early afternoon. Decreasing cloudiness and becoming breezy by mid-afternoon. High 72. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tonight
Clear...colder. Lows in the upper 30s inland...in the mid 40s coast. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

I hate to admit this, but our next door neighbor put their Christmas decorations up last week. A tad too earlyfor me. Hmmmm