Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
kiska wrote:
22*~~becoming a brighter shade of dim; sunrise was at 9:05; set: 4:16; clouds/fog to the base of the mts. Steel gray is the color of the day so far.
Deb~~http://www.fairbanks-alaska.com/northern-lights-alaska.htm
From this site you can access wonderful photos and lots of info about the n.lights; and when to visit for the best viewing.
Rann~like Joey, I'm looking forward to the Christmas trolls as well. Your orchid is beautiful.
Kelli~ Dh seldom ironed, but I did start sending it out after about 30 years of a boring job:) the cactus is as gorgeous as the orchid..very pretty.
M2K~~makes me smile to read about JW reaching for the moose; so glad he likes it. "B" Love the "old" pic..
MySharona~highs of 72 is looking quite good from here; just about right it seems to me. Isaboo is very cute.
Dyson~that a sad looking chart at the bottom~hope there'll be an improvement soon.
se_eds~ has it improved by today? yesterday could've been a marsue "soup" kind of day.
marsue~thunder/lightning would be an exciting weather day; does it happen often?
Washington DC- Sept., '04 Gson & me
Kiska