(167 votes, 37%)
Red dot

A classic auto/truck
(6 votes, 1%)
Red dot

Other - ?
(18 votes, 4%)
Red dot

No wheels of my own - I ride the bus, walk, taxi, or ride with someone)
(21 votes, 4%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Kalamazoo, MI

We're a one-car family and just got a Saturn Aura. I've only ever driven 4-cyl cars--mostly Japanese with great gas mileage. Now I work at home with my husband, so gas consumption is way down. We love this car. There's more room in the back seat for our St. Bernard too!

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Wow, just read through this thread and there are so many interesting cars and trucks and reasons why people love them!

Nalin, I have to say, I've never heard of a Porsche Cayenne that is outfitted for 'off road' driving! That is really something! And in India (At first look I thought you were in Indiana!) LOL

We have had two Saabs (one convertible) and they are fun to drive (as long as you stay close to home Iin case they break down!) My kids loved them and almost cried when we sold them--actually we gave one to charity because we didn't want to stick anyone else with the problems!

Now we have audis (3). We love them, but we are getting way too familiar with the Audi service department guys.

Probably the most dependable is our 1993 Chevy Suburban. Of course, a gas guzzler, but I just drive it a couple miles now to Home Depot to pick up compost and I love it for that!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.