How old are we?

Brick, NJ(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 895 votes:

I'm an octogenarian or older (80 and up)
(8 votes, 0%)
Red dot

I'm between 65 and 80 years old
(75 votes, 8%)
Red dot

I'm between 50 and 65 years old
(347 votes, 38%)
Red dot

I'm between 35 and 50 years old
(340 votes, 37%)
Red dot

I'm between 20 and 35 years old
(99 votes, 11%)
Red dot

I'm younger than 20 years old
(6 votes, 0%)
Red dot

It doesn't matter how old I am - I feel young!
(20 votes, 2%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

It depends for a leaf of lettuce I am ancient, for a mountain only a small child.

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

sjonesartist ~ Of course you vote in the category that favors you!! That would be 20-35 for you. I am still in the 35-50 group, at least till tomorrow, LOL...

Age is a merely mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter... At least not till you get the aches and pains attacking you!!

Age is relative, when you consider anyone >20 yrs more than you as older and

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I was describing someone at work, trying to see if my co-worker knows him. I referred to him as a "younger guy", and she said, "the guy I'm thinking of is older." Well, we were both talking about the same guy after all. But I'm about 30 years older than she is, and the guy in question is halfway between us. I had to laugh!

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

That would be funny, LOL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Nap, ROLFL!!! Perspective!

Dyson, that is beautiful!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Nancy - according to my calculations that makes you about 90, no wait - a train leaves Boston heading west at 90 miles per hour.........ahhh I give up.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Nap: LOL! I had a similar experience that gave me a better perspective. Last year, when I was 50, I was up for a promotion along with a co-worker who is in her early 30s. I heard that she told some friends she thought she'd get the job because the only other top candidate was an "older lady". OMG, what a moment I had! :)

Dyson: from now on, I shall think of myself as a mountain.

Deb
(PS/I got the job.)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Al, you know how old I am. Don't make me hurt you.

Myrtle Beach, SC

I am 52 and I have 38 & 43 yr old sons by DH's previous marriage.(DH is 64) My boys are not that much younger than I am so, relatively speaking we speak the same language. We dance similarly and use the same slang :) So no age barrier here either, never has been. They used to say "Dad, talk to Mom, she understands"....hahaha. Now that we are all 35+ we have become even greater friends and even my 17 yr old Grandson sees me as "not so old". Thank you for hair coloring and new make up that hides those lines & wrinkles... LMBO....age is just a number....my DH looks so much younger than 64 that we look the same age, but hard work and hard play has certainly taken a toll on his health !! Please keep him in your prayers. God bless you all, Margo

Albuquerque, NM

I'm 64 and loving it, never want to be young again!
As you all know anyway, youth is wasted on the young!LOL

Madison Heights, MI(Zone 5b)

sjonesartist wrote:
In reply to "How old are we?", sjonesartist wrote:
i'm 35 (and would rather vote on the 20-35 vs. the 35 to 50 catagory. )
:)

and i dodn't know how to place my vote.
stephanie

The funny thing is that when I was 35 I felt the same way, but now that I am nearly 45 I realize that if the categories had been 30-45 and 45-60 I would have picked 45-60. I'm loving life more now than ever, and I hear the best is yet to come! :-)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Great response!

Greensboro, AL

If the good Lord lets me live to March 20th I will be 69. If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. Naw maybe not I had too much fun.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.