Two (or more) shirts - please tell us the sizes below
(35 votes, 12%)
Red dot

I'd rather order a DG coffee mug
(51 votes, 18%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

I would have done the same thing, Margie - and still might :-) Yours looks really great.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

So did you use an inkjet t-shirt transfer kit or have it done at a shop?

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

It looks very professional Margie. I don't think any one should be offended, it's not like you sold any.

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Can I get what I need at my local fabric store? What is needed? Can I get it at an office supply store? Tell us more....

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

You can get transfer paper at an office supply store and print out a copy of gardenwife's wallpaper, with an at home ink jet printer. I have done that before. Actually what I did was a make it yourself shirt at CafePress. I mostly wanted to see how the shirt and transfer would hold up for another club logo, so decided to try it out with the DG logo.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I have a CafePress account, too. Hmmmmm....Ideas spinning in my brain now. Have you washed yours yet? I've wondered how their process holds up.

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

I have not washed it yet...actually like I said, that is why I ordered a shirt from them to see how it would hold up!
I will let you know when I find out. I have heard that they did well & they didn't send any special instructions with the tee like my local shirt shop does when I bring transfers to them to iron on for me.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Glad to hear there's no special instructions - that's a good sign! A local Columbus bookstore, The Book Loft, has t-shirts with their logo on them. They come with all these instructions about soaking them in vinegar water, washing them inside-out in cold water only, etc. I lost the instructions, so I need to e-mail them for a copy. I've not done the pre-treatment and therefore have been scared to even wear the shirt...And here it even gives me a discount off my purchase at the store if I wear it.

This message was edited Mar 29, 2005 11:32 PM

Taylor, TX(Zone 8b)

Adult Medium.
Child's 4-6. (or 6)

Michelle

Allen, TX(Zone 8a)

We'd have to have 3XLT shirts and I'd want a couple for each of us so the patch is probably more cost effective for Dave. I only see one other person here who wants a really big shirt and he wants a 4XLT. That's not a lot of customers for the great big shirts. I also like the really heavy weight fabrics. That would make producing t-shirts for us pretty expensive. I'd love to buy the patches though!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

A good sized patch that is embroidered would be great and would launder well. But I don't know how expensive they would be to manufacture. But if they are a possibility it would allow those of us that are bigger or smaller than the average person to be billboards for the greatest Garden site on the internet. And since obesity is supposed to be epidemic in this country I think you will find more than just 3 or 4 of us out here that would like this option.

Yonkers, NY(Zone 5b)

I'd want 3X!

Nancy

Mullins, SC(Zone 8a)

I'd take a couple of xl vee necks in cotton (I likes 'em baggy!)
And a tote :)

Diana

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

Kids medium and large adult xl and 2x or 3x

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Large. Wanna hat, too! Gotta big head.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.