Two (or more) shirts - please tell us the sizes below
(35 votes, 12%)
Red dot

I'd rather order a DG coffee mug
(51 votes, 18%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

Here is the mug with the old logo too...

Thumbnail by picturelady
Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I would love a tshirt and I also liked the old logo better but would order one anyway. Need a 3x and mug and maybe even a tote if the prices are not tooooooooo high. I might even order two tshirts.

Please see if the company making them would preshrink them because I would hate to get one that shrinks too much to fit.

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

2 shirts 1 large 1 medium...and I would get a set of mugs to if they are offered.

Thanks MsC

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm with gabagoo - and Ponditis --

I would prefer a pre-shrunk XXXL and am willing to pay extra to get it if possible. I know most of the pretty colors only go up to XXL, having been the Tshirt ordering person in the past, but a XXL is kinda tight on me in the front too. Too much "boobage" I guess (and maybe too much information??... )

-- Janie Joy

This message was edited Jan 24, 2005 5:05 PM

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

I voted for the T-Shirt but after seeing the old mug I want one of them. They are really cute. I have just about quit drinking coffee but with a mug like that I would start up again.

Tell the truth I want BOTH.

Modi'in, Israel

How can someone order something if they dont' know what it looks like? I think both the old t-shirt design and the old mugs are cute, but what do the new ones look like? Could you post a photo of each please?

-Julie

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Hey, that mug is totally...and what a cute tee shirt it would make - vine logo on terra cotta tee!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Patience, please ;o)

Dave is working on the graphics and negotiating prices on shirts and mugs. But in the meantime, he needs some idea of whether he needs to order a gross of each size they make, a half-gross (if they'll let him), or narrow it down to the most popular sizes. (I don't think he wants to wind up with dozens of leftover t-shirts if he can avoid it, and at the same time, the more we fine-tune the estimates, the better prices he can get ;o)

I, too vote for a terra-cotta or green-colored t-shirt; one for me (medium adult) and one for DD (small adult or a child's/youth size.)

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Oh, Terry, please...Know your audience! (We don't do patience! LOL!!!)

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Any shirt I wear in the garden or anywhere in the summer has to be a light color... too much solar gain otherwise.

If I had a Vote, I'd vote for the old logo.

Still waiting to hear about caps... NOT everything has to be ordered by the half-gross. PiranhaPat (not sure of the spelling) got us tees for a GARU, probably no more than 50 tees in assorted sizes.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

This is great!

I don't tend to wear T-shirst myself but my DW and DD do! And would certainly give some as gifts! (Sure makes "present times" easy and I also know the gift will be well rec'd!)

We have 3 mugs...use mine every day; it's as much a part of my hand as my fingers are!

Tote bags would also go well here. Very useful and something that would be used regularly (and out in the public eye)!

Altho I tend to only wear our personal farm bizness hats I think folks would love to wear one with DG on it. (And if ya'll need a source of great quality hats to work with, holler. My "original" hat has been worn daily for 4 years now, has traveled to 3 DG Roundups, been washed in a washing machine numerous times, and still looks brand new.)

Hmmm...wonder if Dave should put together a "DG All-Round All-Purpose" gardener's package! "A DG T-shirt, DG mug, and a DG hat, all snuggled in together within a DG tote bag and delivered to your door!" :>)

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

2 XL
1 L

1 - little boy's 6x
1 - little bitty girl 4
1 - toddler 18 months...

Yes, I'd buy more than one.

I just want them to be good quality so they'll last longer than two wearings..

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Great idea, Horseshoe! :-)

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Are they nice and long?

Abbottstown, PA(Zone 6a)

I would like a XXL and a mug also, Ya just cant have to many of these. LOL
vicki

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I would get a Adult Large and XLarge.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Both mug and t-shirt

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd want 1 adult large and 1 extra-large and at least one mug. I also like Shoe's All-around package idea. Sounds like a great gift.

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

I'd go for a pair of XXL's. (Girth seems to increase a bit in summer.)

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

Did I miss something?? No adult small???????

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Dave, I think you're under-estimating your audience, lol!

How about a sunvisor?

I'd vote on a red clay color T, too!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Ditto to what Shoe said, I want that DG All-Round All-Purpose" gardener's package delivered right to my door!! LOL

1 Adult Large a a couple more Mug's too!!!!

sue

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

hey, tell me how one can get a tee shirt,

kathy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

ok, never mind, I see, this is kind of like a head count. I want one large adult tee shirt.

kathy_ann

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

1 ex-large (if it is non-shrunk 100% cotton) or pre-shrunk large
where's the ordering dept. (or is this it?)
Polo shirt style with a collar and a front pocket. Dark colors. Thanks.

This message was edited Jan 25, 2005 8:12 AM

(Carole) Cleveland, TX(Zone 9a)

Bless your hearts--taking on OUR group (wink) with such
COOL DAVE'S GARDEN MERCHANDISE!!

whoohoooooo!!!

You KNOW we've been waiting so long for these ; )

Thanks for putting all this together for us.
~ Carole

------------------------------------
I voted for coffee mug (hopefully it's a terra cotta one, like both logos ; )
but will go back now so HOPEfully you'll have a better "count" above on tshirts and sizes.

Hope Valley, RI(Zone 6b)

XXXL - terra cotta or green would be great. Light colors pick up to many stains from the pets.
a Mug and a tote would be great also
I like the old logo

This message was edited Jan 24, 2005 11:54 PM

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

terra cotta would be a cool color. Ya don't see tees that color vey often ,if at all.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

I vote for the gardner's package, Horseshoe's idea.

But I would want a large, and an XL t-shirt.

No coffee mug please, my cabinet if FULL... LOL

Terra Cotta is nice, green is my favorite T-Shirt color, so one of each colore

(Zone 8b)

I'd want a Large and an Extra Large, but a mug or two as well would be great! PS how about a hat?? the only place I wear one is in the yard when I'm working, but it keeps the sun of my head and stops the few remaining grey cells from frying!

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Shoe, I think your "package" deal sounds like a great offer. I'd get a few T-shirts (2 XL), maybe some for the grandbabies (4 of them ranging from 2 to 5), a few mugs....maybe a set of 4, and a tote bag or two. :) Think I covered everything? Oh and maybe a cap.

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

I would order one... why isn't there an Adult's Small size option here?

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh, and I WOULD like to order a coffee mug too.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

yes yes - count me in on the mug too :>) CANT WAIT!

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

I would like to have a t-shirt, a tote bag and a visor.Would like to know about how they are sized, being a short person I don't need the long shirts. But I can always cut them & hem them up.

Walkerton, VA(Zone 7a)

1 Adult XXL
1Adult Medium

Modi'in, Israel

Oh, I have another question. Will there be a problem shipping internationally? If I like the designs I'd order 3 green t-shirts (2 large , 1 XL)....terracota if green isn't available. I'm the opposite of Darius, any t-shirt I wear in the garden has to be dark....otherwise it could never be worn again due to all the dirt stains all over it ROTFL! I'd also get a mug or 2...would be great to drink hot-cocoa or tea in the winter when my garden is pretending to be an outdoor shower floor ;-). Also, I think hats would be great! Could be terracotta with a green brim or green with a terracotta brim (the latter is my preference :-). If hats are available, I'd order 3 of those too. All depends on price and design though....

-Julie

This message was edited Jan 25, 2005 11:45 AM

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

What did I miss.........tote bag!!! Mug!!!! If your asking for my humble opinion, green would be a great color, and I will take a tote bag, mug and tee shirt......

Deann

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I like the old logo better, too. In fact, I thought the one we have now was only temporary.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.