Two (or more) shirts - please tell us the sizes below
(35 votes, 12%)
Red dot

I'd rather order a DG coffee mug
(51 votes, 18%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Worden, IL(Zone 6a)

2 please - 1 extra large and 1 XXL. Oh I'll take a mug too.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Two adult large tees.
Would love another mug with new logo...but like the old one better
Tote bag and hat would be great, but I'd like something besides a ball cap...ears sunburn easily.
I also love my old DG sweatshirt....wear it lots.
Color is not important, but the white does seem to get icky looking pretty quick.

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

I voted Mug, but if it is the old logo I'd go for a shirt too. Adult L

Cape Ann, MA(Zone 6a)

I want both - a tee shirt AND a mug!!!!

I like wearing my t-shirt on the large size.
I like green but second choice would be terra-cotta.
Would love to buy a mug,too(if it is like the one picturelady posted)-if my budget don't run out.

Payneville, KY(Zone 7a)

Is this just to see if there is enough interest, are we wishful thinking, or are we sort of ordering? LOL :) Kathy

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

I voted for coffee mug, only because there was not "other" as an option.
I would really prefer a tote bag. I could use it ALL the time, on my trip to the market, to the library or just to the park.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

"Hmmm...wonder if Dave should put together a "DG All-Round All-Purpose" gardener's package! "A DG T-shirt, DG mug, and a DG hat, all snuggled in together within a DG tote bag and delivered to your door!" :>)"

SHOE'S idea rocks!!!! Even if you can't make it a package, I want one of each!! (Hopepfully old logo)
Pati

Wonder if poor Dave has pull his hair out,yet :)

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

CC...Dave did ask us, right?! I say, don't ask if you don't want our opinion! But, yes I agree with you, did you notice we haven't seen him here!!! Maybe he doesn't want us to see him hairless!!
He'll have to put this all on excel to figure it out!!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

If Dave hasn't pulled out his hair Trish probably has. These are good ideas, but:

a) this is not official ordering. This is the equivalent of being in a room and having someone say "All who would buy a [size] t-shirt please raise your hand so we can get a rough count of whether there's enough interest to proceed."

b) Let Dave start small and simple - one style t-shirt, one (maybe two) color(s), and limited sizes. He can't afford to carry a complete line of products that would please everyone with every color, every logo, every style and every item you'd like to have. Once he has information on the design, color, sizes and price of the shirts, you can decide whether to order or not. right now is the time to simply let him know if you are most likely interested in purchasing a shirt or mug.

(Please remember Dave and Trish carried mugs with them during a cross-country move the last time we offered them. The DG Cookbooks took a loooong time to sell, even though everyone was enthusiastic about the idea. I suspect that has a lot to do with why the lack of products since then ;o)

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

If so......................
then a hat would DEFINITELY be an item needed at the store! :)

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, I COMPLETELY agree on the tote idea!!! Marvelous, and something I'd use alot more often than mug or shirt! =)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I've not read all the threads above so I give this feedback......

I would order 2 Adult medium t-shirts, 2 children's Small or size 4 assuming they are around $12-13 each. If they are more I would buy fewer. I would also order 1 of the DG mugs in the new design.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Ya know, I just had what I consider to be a brilliant idea...LOLOLOL
Why not offer Daves Garden iron on transfers? Maybe in 2 sizes, big for totes or T's, and small for caps/visors or pockets on T's?
That would be really nice, and almost everyone can iron or knows someone that can.

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

What a great idea PudgyMudpies

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Since many of us are plus sizes XX to XXXX the shirts have not been an option. Perhaps an offering of good quality iron on transfers or embroidered patches would be better suited to people of all ages and sizes.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

A few of us women DG'ers were chatting last night and mentioned the T-shirts. We were wondering if you could have available Female type T-shirts, with a scooped or V neck. Some of us don't like the tight necked type.

Just some more input for your information. lol

Donna

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

I'd go for one of those - the V-neck is definitely a plus. It just takes a little extra sunblock in the summer.

Shepherd, TX(Zone 8b)

I agree with the V-neck idea, although being one of the bustier sorts, I'll probably need a lot of sunblock! :-P

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Howie's a tall guy, and it's all in his trunk -- 3XLT for him
I could probably do a 2X if it's pre-shrunk

So exciting!

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

LOL, QueenB! :-)

Windermere, FL(Zone 9b)

The number I buy will depend on the style. If it's something my family would wear, I'd get a large for my husband, a small adult for my daughter (she could also wear a 14/16 kids), and an 8/10 kids for my son. As long as the neck line isn't too tight, I'd take a medium or large also.

I'd love a tote bag (or two!). Hats might be a possibility, depending on sizing and cost of everything. Margaret

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Hi Dave,

I would sure like a tote bag too and a hat, what else ya got?

Molly
:^)))

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Embriodered patches would be good for caps & jackets but the tee shirts need something larger.

I want the DG logo to be seen while I'm out & about. I would say 8 x 10 should do it .

I still think the idea that PudgyMudpies had for iron on tranfers is a dynamite idea !

This way we EACH can have the garment size , style or color of our chioce without a huge pile of merchandise stockpiled in Dave's kitchen ... lol

§

This message was edited Jan 25, 2005 5:51 PM

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

I wound order 1 in adult med and 1 in a 1x. also like to have 2 hats. if coffee mugs come back i would order 4 of them. I would like the v neck for me and reg. neck for my DH . I don't care what colors. like a lot of us i would prefer a darker color if we can get it. Binky :))))))

Buffalo, NY(Zone 5a)

I'm glad to see I would be in the 20th percentile with an adult large, please no yellow "Wide Load" need be put on the back.

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

I too would love a couple T-Shirts..
1Large
1 XL

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

I would need a med. adult if pre shrunk and a large adult if not. Would love a coffee mug as by the time I found the place to get them they were all gone :-( I think the tote bag is a wonderful idea also. I like the old logo best.

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

I think a transfer would be a great idea. One (or two) size(s) fits all, should be reasonably inexpensive (perhaps even unreasonably so) and could be put on any sort of shirt or tote the owner chooses. After all, it's the logo that's important, not the background.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Only thing is, quality control might be problematic if transfers were sold. Often they require special dye-setting and extra coddling in washing, which a silkscreened T-shirt does not. Also, if the transfer is not correctly applied, the buyer might have a very unsatisfactory result.

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

I'd buy a Medium T-shirt and a mug, possibly even the tote... And I say, Out with the old and in with the new, I like the new logo...

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

I want tote bag and mug also
Maria

Modi'in, Israel

Hey I LOVE the iron-on transfer idea. I'd order lots of those! Maybe even 2 dozen or more. And much easier (and cheaper) to ship internationally. And even better is being able to put them on any color or style of t-shirt/tote bad/hat, etc that we want. PLEASE consider making this an option! PLEASE!

-Julie

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

I am actually a small, but I put medium since it's the closest choice. I also vote for the idea of a more fitted shirt or different style. I like the idea of a baby t-shirt or a scoop neck or v neck. I just don't wear plain t-shirts because they make me look like a kid in Dad's T-Shirt since I am petite.

Redlands, CA(Zone 10a)

Just because I'm a plus sized gentleman doesn't mean I can't dazzle!!
I'll take an XL.
By the way, I'm not fat just very difficult to kidnap.-Bagpypr

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

hah! love that Bagpypr!

As for me, my belly is gaining a little weight...I ain't fat, but I'm fluffy!! :>)

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Fluffy's good!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Do they manufacture XXXXXL t-shirts in the States?

Please help me. I am really BIG and would appreciate if somebody gave me the approx. measures of the biggest sizes to determine mine.

I am interested in 2 T-shirts and a mug. Any design Dave decides will be fine.

Thanks,

Ursula

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.