Pictures?

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I LOVE your yard Tazzy!! It's so wild and and- oh my gosh! Look there's a lion behind you! LOL.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

That's me in the middle with daylily hybridizers Sabine Baur on the left and Grace Stamile on the right.

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue
Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Oh wait, I like this one better, taken 5 1/2 years and many lbs thinner! The day I became Grammy Sue!

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

you guys look so young . i feel older than mud. and that blond bimbo looks just like me two years a go or was it 40 yrs ago ? i know i was on tv ,with a bunch of surfer dudes??oh well I may not be kicking so good ,but i've got a few twitches left in me? tee hee i;m a oldie but a goodie.

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, you're looking pretty good for a woman in her 40's! But since you're a few years older than that I'd say you're looking pretty DARN good! And you've got a figure women of any age would feel lucky to have!

Claire

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy--I'd LOVE to be 40 again! And 30 pounds lighter like lucky you!
Calif Sue--Wow, do you look young to be a grandma! Child Bride??

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

cali sue you are beautiful just like everyone here!

Okay, leave me out of that one. Old, wrinkled & proud of it!

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

LOL Wanda. You ladies crack me up.

girls i;m 62 i will be 63 in march,of .05

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Melissa's been after me to show a picture of me where I'm not looking down. Here's one from last October I finally found.

Thumbnail by langbr
Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

yer so funny Brenda!
Leah looks SCARED!

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

GOOD Morning everyone,
Just looked at all of the pictures while having my coffee.It is so nice to put a fcae with a name :-)
Notmartha.....looks like you had a nice outing that day
Tortoisekeeper.WOW You are so brave....Guess I would better stick to the tortoises ( used to have one for many years )
Indashade.......good picture..so elegant
Melissa_ohio...great to meet you that way..is that a little chinadoll on the burreua?
rutholive....WHAT a happy smile/laugh.....you light up a room with that
Dravencat.....You are a beautiful Lady you are thats forsure.Great shot.I always wanted to do one of these Glamour shots ,never got around to it.
Sundry......can really relate to that,we have 7 grandchildren,have some very fond memories feeding them
Poppysue..wonderful to meet You here...hopefully we will meet personally one day since we live only a little apart :-)
Iowaron.......thats the kind of Store I would like to poke around in..I agree with poppysue about the moxie
Lilyfan....a very memorable family photo
Miss kitty........now that spells Happiness
rikerbear.....good to see another newcomber posting a pic
wandasflowers......now I know who grew and nurtured my iris...love your sexy picture :-)).yes time flys doesn't it ?
nminmd.....always want to go there,one of those days especially since we have a son living in that state
aknapp......another wonderful picture to create memories

Well,I better get the rest into another post because I wrote a detailed post before and got bounced,
Brigitte

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi again,got interrupted,

To langbr.....that's the way to do it,teach him the love of gardening :-)
Loiusiana Sweet Pea......AGAIN what a smile ..you look like you enjoy life
Twin Lakes Chef....what a FUN picture ,reminds me of all the good times at Mardi Gras times in Germany :-) when I was alot younger
Maggiemoo.....You are blessed to have sisters to share with
Alyssum......great picture and now I know who is is taken care of my DL :-)
ecobioangie....our daughters name is Angela,nicknamed Angie.I totally agree he adores You
ivory.......beautiful bride thats all I can say
picturelady......talk about smiles and grandkids.that says it all
celia......OK now.....come out of hiding ,not fair :-))
aunttea....my husband loves to cook too..isn't that great
Clairelise......What a truly enchanting happy picture of Mother and daughter
Ziekertail....you look like You really enjoy fishing and what a greatlooking little girl you have
hemlady..You should have more pictures taken of you.you have a really gentle smile
TARogers5 ....there is a wonderful picture with 2 goodlooking guys :-)) or girl /
TAZZY...I hope You weren't serious when You talked about old and ugly ....don't say that.You look great for "Tazzy Introduction 1942 " ...I think some of the girls missed that sentence :-)
Cal -sue.....yes I agree ,you are definately a young looking grandma and probably are
also enjoyed the group picture even though my poor eyesight was hindering me.so Close Ups are great for us "oldies" but "goodies"
Have a great day gardening...and I better get outside to my messes.......making new gardens.
Take care everyone,
Brigitte

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

No garden behind me here! Just a beautiful baby boy and a proud first time grandma! Xavier was born June 9th, 2004...It's a GREAT feeling! I think seeing my son PROUDLY holding his son was the best part!

Thumbnail by IowaAnn
Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Anahi that is a wonderful picture of you and your grandson.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

CONGRATULATIONS, Anahi!!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

And, yes, Melissa I think she was scared in that picture!!! Then she realized it was me!!

Congrats anahi! He has such a beautiful little face. :)

Claire

Anahi--What a Blessing! Congrats to you and his parents.
So, have you bought him his first watering can yet????

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

LOL---not a bad idea Wanda! Get him started young! Maybe a small poaching shovel. Then I'll take him to Iowarons, wandasflowers, llilyfans,.......LOL! wada ya think? Good idea? Who could get upset with a cute little child? LOL ( ; Bev : )

Thumbnail by IowaAnn

My Lord--what an angel! Bev, it will be a while before you can corrupt this little guy into "midnight gardening".... LOL

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

I think he'll be trained to hold the flashlight first! LOL!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Anahi - if you need to offload some of your garden plants I guess I could take them off your hands.....it's obvious from seeing this little darling you'll not be able to think a second about watering, weeding and deadheading! LOL! Truly an angel as Wanda said!!

I just love babies!! I guess all I can do at this point is wait patiently to be a grandma some day!! (it'll be a while with a 14yr old, a 10yr old and a 2yr old). DH keeps saying...."do you want to have another?....I know how much you squeal over babies you see" Alas at 39, I wish it were that easy!

Two lovely teen daughters are enough for me! I'd be too old to chase them!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

And a proud momma you are, Wanda. They are fine, lovely young ladies just as their momma!

So , you've never met them, huh? Smart little devils that take after the DH. Ha Ha They keep me hopping....

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Just love this thread! Anahi, Congrats! and Wanda, your daughters are lovely!

your Femme Fatal is about to lose half of her Femme.
i just found out i have breast cancer, please remember me in your prayers .They operate the 18th.

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Tazzy,
I wish you the best. They are handling breast cancer much more sensibly than they did twenty years ago. I have been by my cousin's side for the past two years as she has gone through it and I am amazed at what they have done for her.

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh Tazzy! My heart goes out to you! You are in my prayers!Bev

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Congratulations Anahi, Little Xavier is welcome in our garden any time, day or night. (Grandma is another story :-) You are positively glowing in that picture. We are so happy for you.
Iowaron and DW Peggy

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

Iowaron and Peggy, can I come into your garden if I leave my poaching shovel at home? (She says as she hides a rather large trowel into her elasticized waist band.) LOL ( : Bev : )

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Aw, Tazzy! You are in our prayers. Hang in there. I'm sure it will be a bumpy road but I know you can handle it. Arlene is right. They've come along way with breast cancer treatments. Keep us updated on how things go for you.

Oh, Tazzy, I'm sorry! I'll keep you in my prayers. Wish we could all be there to give you a big hug. (((())))

STAY IN THE GARDEN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN--studies have shown that people with cancer who continue to do the things they enjoy even if they aren't able to do them with the same amount of energy, will develop a stronger resistance to the disease. In other words, if you're doing things you enjoy, your happy moments will help your body fight the cancer! But, of course, rest when you need to, also.

Keep us posted...

Claire

Tazzy, Take care of yourself. Breast cancer has stricken a cousin and 2 close friends recently. It's been a nasty fight, but they are all okay now. We will remeber you in our prayers.

Anahi, shovels are always welcome in my garden--- I still need to widen a border!

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

Wanda, are those shovels welcomed to dig up plants or to help you widen the border!? ( : LOL!!! : ) Bev

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Tazzy,
I feel for you,I know what you are going thru....I am a Cancer survivor.

Take Care ,my thoughts and Prayers are with you,
Brigitte

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

tazzy...I am so sorry to hear your sad news....please know that you will be in my prayers. May God be with in through your journey.
Margie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

tazzy-Im so sorry to here this I will add you to my prayer list and may God pick you up in his hands and heal you whole!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.