Pictures?

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

Just thought I would say to you Tazzy that I'm truly saying a prayer for you. I lost one sister to cancer a few years back and another sister is a breast cancer surviver. I work at a hospital and can tell you that I've seen alot of spirits broken when they find out but you get through it and never give up and never stop thanking the Lord for giving you a good life. As long as you keep things positive in your life(such as gardening) or other things that you enjoy in your life on the front burner, and don't let this rule your life, you'll be ok. We all feel for you and if there is anything I can do personally or we at DG can do for you as a group( I think I can speak for everyone), please let us know. The 18th you will have 100,000 souls praying for you here I know. I'm going to add you to our church prayer list as well. May God continue to bless your life. David..

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Absolutly. In spirit we will all be there holding your hand Tazzy. Im going to be selfish a moment and tell you that you need to get thru this and get well so we can enjoy your wonderful sense of humor, get to see more pics of you and enjoy your gardens with you. Janet

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

thank you .snif, snif, you made me feel so good i won't even have to kick th cat today. I was a nurse and sitter for cancer folks and i know the road a head is not a easy one but I know "all things are possible with GOD." AND Im a fighter,got a new grandbabby coming the 28th got to get ready for holding that lil darling.

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Glad you won't have to kick the cat today! LOL*Sniff, Sniff*LOL A sense of humor is priceless in times like these! I think David's right on with all the prayers being said on your behalf. I'm sure glad you joined DG when you did because you'll have that much more support and prayers to get you through this. I know that through your faith in Him, you'll be able to feel Him there with you, easing your burden when it becomes too hard to bear, or whispering to your mind that you "can go a little further" and "this won't last forever".

Patricia, do you have a PO Box where we could send you mail? Or, if you're not comfortable giving that out I'd be willing to give out my address and then forward all your mail to you. What do you think?

Claire

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

Great Idea, Claire...

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

patricia tanton
414 north McKinley
sand springs ok. 74063
patrictant@aol.com [ put daves,] in subject then i won;t be scared to open it hugs and God bless each and ever one on Daves

This message was edited Jun 15, 2004 7:37 PM

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy, Watch your mail box for something to cheer you up...

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

Tazzy -- saying a prayer for you -- you have e-mail.

Linden, TN

I noticed the Moxie sign right away.... I have nearly a whole case of the stuff right now.....I got it in Massachusetts when we visited... and I have a friend that brings me some when I run out. I like it now and then....I know, I know... most folks think I am bonkers.... lol

LL

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Hi lindenlady,
Somebody a long time ago, in a far distant place, promised to send me a taste of Moxie. (as soon as she could find it in a plastic bottle I think it was :-)
Iowaron

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

bumping for all the new people.

Feel free to add your picture. :-)

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Hey Thanks Melissa, I had forgotten all about Moxie!
Now, thanks to you, I've got to track down Poppysue and see where she mislaid that bottle of Moxie that she was going to send to me. :-)
Ron

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

WOW what a challenge!! I realized I have successfully ducked the camera for the last ten years!! (and thirty pounds, aaarrrgggh)
found this one from my youngest daughter's 8th grade graduation last june....

It's been fun looking thru all the pictures and putting faces to names!

Thumbnail by dmcdevitt
Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

I've been on the board for a while, but I guess I've never seen
this thread. Guess I need to get out more. LOL

This is me last summer. Nothing fancy, just taking a
day off, otherwise the hair is in a bun, no makeup, and a pair
of overalls.

:-)

Thumbnail by WUVIE

Seriously? What a great picture! I'd be posting my pics all over if I looked like that LOL

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

You don't see ME posting many pics. Could scare someone.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

The best ever, this year, of my DH and I, last Thursday in the Bahamas.

Thumbnail by pirl

Beautiful picture....I'll have to go to the Bahamas next time for a picture!! LOL

Can't miss!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

What a great thread!

I'm sure most of you have seen my ugly mug before. ;-) This is the most recent pic of me....taken Feb 5th at a church retreat. Sorry the photo is so small, but I had to crop it out of a group photo.

Thumbnail by mgh
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Arlene
,that is really a great shot of you and your husband,no need to ask if you had a good time.

Mandy,
what a wonderful happy smile .Great close up,think the only pictures I have seen of you are the ones when John came to visit.Wonder how all of his seeds/seedlings are doing ?

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Hi!
Thought it was time to post one. Here I am in CA in late Feb at ......a garden (Filoli)!

Thumbnail by boojum
Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Sometimes though, this is me (for those who remember) and my daughter calls me Mahhhgie. Ah that daffy girl. I can always relate!

Thumbnail by boojum

Great pictures. It's so nice to have a face to go with the name!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I posted this once but here I am with Cheryl at the 06 Lawn & Garden Show in TN Nashville. I am on the right.

Thumbnail by bluegrassmom
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Brigitte. I forgot to say that that pic was my "get out of bed really quick, put my hair up, set up the tripod and take a group pic before anyone leaves the house" pic! LOL It's hard to get a group pic of 20 women when they all start going in different directions for the day!

I haven't talked to John for a couple of days.....don't know what he's up to. We bought our plane tickets to go see him though! I'm VERY excited about that!

It's funny to me that I have made an image in my head of what people look like, but most of them are turning out to be completely wrong! ;-)

Mendy

Thanks for saying that, Mendy. If Saint and MiniSchnuz would just post their photos!!! Fantastic!

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

here I am with Pat and Grace Stamile. Of course I am the fat one on the left!

Libby

Thumbnail by corgimom
Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Hey, sweet picture of you three!

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Well after lurking.. this is me in our very red living room...

Thumbnail by MitchF

Mitch - you just don't look like the kind of guy who'd sell the dishwasher (or trade it) for daylilies!

(Breathe out!)

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

So they keep telling me - oh well yea Esther thought she was marrying a husband who had a few pots but loved futbol now she knows it is a husband who loves plants and plays futbol when he gets time... oh well

Cant admit there is a small gut sticking out there now... if I can just hold it in it will stay that way right??

You look great: I was just teasing you!

At 26 you should look great though!

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Digging out new beds should keep me fit for a long long time...

I bet it will!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I had so much fun reading this thread. What a good idea! It's so fun to have faces to place with folks.

This photo isn't in my garden (obviously), but it's where I write to all of you on DG while peering over and around dogs. This way my vertigo doesn't get me down and my dogs aren't standing on the floor looking up and staring at me to get off the computer so that they can have a lap.

Thumbnail by doss

My DH, Jack, and I - just a week ago.

Thumbnail by pirl

Doss - we write to each other every day and then we end up posting on this thread, with photos, at the same time! Amazing.

Love your puppies and how comfy you look - and you do have pink pajamas like me!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Pirl - You and Jack look like you're having a pretty good time! All dressed up and going some place special?

I do believe in comfy. It's the only way to fly.

Yes, off to dinner at the hotel. Did you get the menu?

You do look comfy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.