Pictures?

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here ya go! That's me and Bismark.

Thumbnail by ecobioangie
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

What a look of admiration in both your eyes!! :~)

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks Angie,
You're a GA Peach :-)
Iowaron

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

;)

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Here's my photo. It's not a gardening shot, sorry.

I tried to find the picture of myself and my prize tomato that was larger than my newborn's head (also pictured in the photo). Couldn't locate that one so here's me, at my wedding, pictured with my bridesmaids and Ezra Cornell. That's Ezra in the background - his crypt, actually. He's inside. The shot was taken at Sage Chapel at Cornell U., where I was married.

Thumbnail by ivory
Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Great Shot Ivory! You're very pretty!!

And welcome!! According to my hubby, anyone from Mooresville has to be fantastic! LOL

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

Here's a recent photo of me...taken by my 5 yo granddaughter Cailey with my digital camera!! A close-up!!

Thumbnail by picturelady
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

You've got a budding photographer on your hands, Picturelady!

She did good!

You look great Picturelady!!

Thank you for sharing, I just love seeing the pictures of everyone!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Great pictures Gardeners, It's so nice to be able to put a face with a name.
Iowaron

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Now, how many others are out there lurking & not sharing photos? Let's see some faces. it's Spring & time to BLOOM!

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

Okay, okay....I've been lurking long enough. Actually I just saw this thread today. I didn't have any DL pics, so I kept passing it by. Anyway, here's me with four of my five children. That's me in the middle. (really, it is)!

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

Ooops, hit send too fast.

Thumbnail by celia
Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

celia I have to know who does your eyebrows, what an artistic touch that lady has. LOL. I love that pic.

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Hi, all! It's been fun looking at everyone's pictures. I have to keep coming back to be able to remember everyone's faces when I see your names. I have a great memory for faces, but not for names! And Celia, you can't leave us hanging...I have a hard time believing you're really so furry!

I finally found a picture with me in it; it was taken with my daughter a few years ago.

Yep, I found the picture alright, but obviously didn't post it. Not sure what I did wrong, but I'll have to figure that out later--got to run to the store so my husband can finish making dinner.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8b)

wish I could get "MY" husband to finish dinner...aw well, he does lots of other stuff for me...makes all kinds of cool stuff for the yard. Here's the most recent pic of me...I'm a lurker too most of the time...ya'lls pics are so great...I just love pictures!!
Toni
aunttea

Thumbnail by aunttea

Here we are--me with our daughter, Camille.

Toni, love your eyes! You have "laughing" eyes.

This message was edited Apr 26, 2004 11:32 AM

Thumbnail by clairelise
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8b)

I LOVE that picture...Camille is "SO" cute...
Toni
aunttea

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

So, more faces & smiles from our gardeners. That's the way to go!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Here's the group at the Iowa Round Up on May 1, 2004

Thumbnail by Iowaron
San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

What a beautiful photo of the Iowa group! What a lovely spring setting too!
Can anyone put some names with the faces???
I added numbers on the photo below...so maybe start a list with numbers & names!

I think I will need to attach photo below in next post!

This message was edited May 3, 2004 8:07 PM

Thumbnail by picturelady
San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

USE THIS PHOTO....NUMBERS CORRECTED & LIGHTENED TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE NUMBERS !

Thumbnail by picturelady
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Okay folks, I need some help here. I'm ready to roll with the names, but I can't remember the name of the lady with the number 26. First name would be fine if someone could let me know via email.

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Brugie, check this; I may have 26 and 7 turned around.

Thumbnail by TwinLakesChef
OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Roadrunner's companion, Bob, is not in the picture as he was the photographer handling about 9 cameras. Some one looked at the mess of cameras on the ground and said, "There's a lot of money layin' there!"

Momcat's lovely daughter, Julie, didn't make the picture; she might have been out exercising their show dogs.

This message was edited May 4, 2004 4:58 PM

Great pictures everyone! Where are the rest of you hiding at???

fort erie, ON(Zone 6a)

here is my daughter scanner is not working I have one pic of me though! fishing

Thumbnail by ziekertail
fort erie, ON(Zone 6a)

and me

Thumbnail by ziekertail
Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

ziekertail - are you the one holding the fish?? LOL!!! (couldn't resist!!) How much did that thing weigh? Lovely daughter BTW....looks like she's getting ready to love the heck outta that kitty!! Same as my 2 year old and our poor kitty. Brenda

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I have been a member about a year and a half. I do read the newsletter religiously and enjoy all the daylily pics. I have been growing daylilies for about ll years and have about l80 varities which I sell on Ebay. I love reading all the comments from all you daylily lovers out there. I have learned a lot from tips by different growers. I hate pics of myself and the only one I found is one that a friend took of me in church.
Cindy

Thumbnail by hemlady
fort erie, ON(Zone 6a)

langbr,fishing is my main hobby followed by gardening or maybe its the other way around this year!!! the fish is a smallmouth bass caught on my home waters of lake erie in the summer its not uncommon to catch 25 fish if you know what you are doing my good friend is a charter boat captian
on my wedding day he won a walleye tourni, that I should have been in ! ohwell ! it drives my wife nuts its either in the yard or on the boat from april until december what a tuff life ,the firt two words my daughter learned were fishie ,and flowers ,followed by pretty flowers with a sniff on my seedlings ,cant wait until my perennial garden is in full bloom to here what she has to say ! sorry for the length,shawn

Bump!!

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Ok..I might as well join the group.
That's me on Christmas Eve 2003,
Brigitte

Thumbnail by Eglantyne
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Forgot ,
this is my recent picture together with my husband Richard taken at a friends house in Pennsylvania April 24th 2004.

We will celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary on July 15th of this year.......oh my how time flys,
Brigitte

Thumbnail by Eglantyne

40th???

Brigitte, you must have gotten married at birth!!! it's nice to "see" you!
Melissa

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

My second year at Dave's. Enjoying meeting everyone and my new hobby.

Thumbnail by TARogers5
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

OLD FEMME FATALE ,HOLDING DL. FEMME FATALE.

Yes, Brigitte, you and your hubby don't look like you should be celebrating your 40th. It must be the gardening that's kept you so young. :)

Nice to see you, TARogers5! And what a cute friend you have.

tazzy, you femme fatale, you! Try and re-post your picture!

Claire

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

I'LL TRY ONCE MORE.IM SO UGLY A FEMME FATAL IT TOOK 20 TRIES TO GET THIS UP.SO TA TA DAYLILY IS 1985 , OLD TAZZY IS A 1942 INTRODUCTION

This message was edited Jun 9, 2004 9:31 PM

Thumbnail by tazzy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.