Pictures?

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

I crave adult conversation so bad I post dang near everywhere.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Good thread, glad to see all the pictures. Great line Dravencat. Donna

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I'm new to the Daylily forum (new to DG actually) but here's a pic of my mug none the less.

RikerBear
aka
Marc

Thumbnail by RikerBear
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Marc, Nice to see you =) Welcome to DG!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Marc great to have you here with us. Do you have lots of daylilies already? I just love them and gardening!!
Welcome to the site-if you need sumpin just hollar!

2 daylily dudes now ;)

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you ladies. I'm a newbie in the world of daylilies....well with, just about anything in the garden actually. I am a very eclectic gardener, I have a little of EVERYTHING :-)
As for daylilies, I have 9 different plants. All newly planted within the past year so haven't established yet. All are breaking ground right now so I know they survived the coldest part of our winter.
My newest DL is called BlueBerry Sundae WOW! the pictures of it were just awesome. I can't wait for it to bloom.

RikerBear
aka
Marc

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Hey Marc, welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself to us!

Blueberry Sundae is gorgeous! sure sounds like you know how to pick great DL's!!!

Melissa

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

marc great choice there! i dont have that one YET!
If you go to my members page you can acsess my garden pics-not up to date either!
I have plants to trade! ;) for daylilies and just becuz i luv to share!

You are seeing green growth
Snow here!! cant wait to see DIRT!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome aboard Marc! 'Tis good indeed to welcome another of our gender into Dave's Garden. We have much to learn from the ladies here, and extremely fortunate that they are willing to share their gardening knowledge.
Iowaron

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Okay, do I get to show a photo of when I looked my best??? Maybe 20 years ago ?(pre-kids)

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

hey if I can show one of me gussied up then hunny so can you. And by the way.....You look Maaaaavelous.

Yea, skinny, single and not-a -Mom-yet....

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Wow, I'm just getting back to this thread ... great pics all!

What a sweet grandbaby, lilyfan! and Ron is right about being a grandparent ... leaves being a parent in the dust. =)

Welcome to our addiction, Marc. ;-)

Wanda, I love your pic! I had one done like that years ago, when I was young and cute. I wonder where that pic got to .... *sigh*

this is a very cool thread.
Cheri'

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks for all the lovely comments about the little gentleman on my lap.
This is actually our 8th grandchild, my first bio. Due to some rather painful times we were not able to be a very big part of the other sevens earliest life.
Things are much better now though and one of the most standoffish of the grkids launched himself through the air and did a flying saucer into my lap at our Christmas get together and said 'I really like Grma Sue' still brings tears to think about it. Ages are now 8 years to 3 1/2 months!

edited to add years after 8

This message was edited Feb 23, 2004 12:03 PM

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Good to have you back with us Sundry. Wishing you blue skies and sunny days.
Iowaron

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

This one was taken in October of last year. A friend from work and I won a trip to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. We left the hubby's and kids at home! It was such fun. It's so nice to put faces to the names. Hope to meet some of you at the Mid-Atlantic round up!!

Thumbnail by nminmd

Faces to names--such a lovely thought! Okay, here's I look now.... Not young, not skinny.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

I don't post here a lot but I do love daylilies so I will add my photo to this great collection. I love putting the pics and names together.
This is a photo from my daughters wedding (I don't do pictures if it can be avoided) Those two tall young men behind me are both single if you know any available females.
I am the one in red and in front of me is my daughters son Jared. Obviously my daughter Heather is the bride and her new husband is Mike. The young lady in green is my newest granddaughter Cheyenne who is Mikes daughter. I think that identifies everybody!
Matt and Gator are 23 and 27 just in case their are any eligible females out there!!!
All most forgot my name is Alice

Thumbnail by aknapp

What a great looking family!!

Thank you for letting us see you Alice!!

Melissa

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I'm a lurker here in the DL forum as I'm just starting to collect. This is at a Christmas party last year that a supplier held for families of their customers. The little one is my angel, Leah (seen elsewhere on DG helping mommy last year in the gardens). I've cut my hair off to chin length recently. Brenda

Thumbnail by langbr

Wow! real pictures of real gardeners... now I'll know who you are if I catch you with flashlights & shovels some night in my yard!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Darn it wanda I knew there was some reason I shouldn't post that picture! I'll just never get away with anything now!!!
haha

Mount Hermon, LA(Zone 8b)

Oh geez.... Here I am, warts 'n all.

Jean

Thumbnail by LouisianaSweetPea
Mount Hermon, LA(Zone 8b)

Indashade, when I saw your first post, I didn't recognize ol' Pamela, and was thinking, "Wow! I WISH I looked that bad when I first work up." LOL.

Then it dawned on me.....

A great chuckle. Thanks!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Most recent . . Sat. night

Thumbnail by TwinLakesChef
Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

hmmmm, looks like good plant poacher outfits...wheres the shovel? what do you think Iowaron? shall we stick with the black outfits with the short cape and the zorro mask? Or get alittle wild? Tee Hee! Must have been a wild party sat. night!

Ha Ha! I don't know... If you show up looking like that in my garden at midnight, you could get shot!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Can't talk yet..laughin' too hard..wiping the tears!!!!
Ron

Just so I don't get shot; our real pic is on my home page.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

OMG thats funny!!! LOL

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

I laughed so hard I cried AND almost wet my pants! iowaron, if we wear these outfits for plant poaching, lets make it by the DARK of the moon, okay? Must have been mardi gra night at Twin lakes.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

OK, I'll throw in, too. I'm another lurker, relatively new to DG, new to daylillies, trying to learn more. This is a picture with my sisters this last New Years. Left to right: sister Janie, me (Mary aka Buffy- don't start!), sister Barbie, and sister Patty.

Thumbnail by maggiemoo

Nice to see you Buffy! And, welcome! Head over to the co op forum, lots of Daylilies to be had at FANTASTIC prices!

Arlene, GREAT picture!! If I give you a list, will you grab some from Wanda's yard for me?

Melissa--you better watch out--I'm coming to Ohio with a shovel in August! LOL Do I need to bring "moonlight gardening" clothes? I don't have anything Mardi Gras--How about Halloween?

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

My DH took this on Saturday while we were at a children's museum with the kids.

Thumbnail by Alyssum

Allssum--Can't decide who I think is prettier--you or the baby! Is that bit of pink blankie what I think it is???

Andrea!
Love your hair so long like that; I presume this is the new wee one! What a cutie! Will call you soon!

OH LOOK At you!!! You are Beautiful!!!

The baby is cute too! LOL ;-)

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks gals, you sure know how to make me blush . . .
TLC -- who has time for a haircut! LOL
Wanda -- my mother in-law made the blanket I used that day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.