Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!

Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

Quote from Tallulah_B :
Quote from Bettypauze :

So all is good

That doesn't sound good, Betty. How did you get so dehydrated?
Listen to the Dr, or you'll get sicker. Infected colitis? No, that doesn't sound good.
Please take care.

Usual busy day - heading off to set up for coffee.

I am so very glad that you are getting better. I’ve usually only been lurking and not posting but felt compelled to speak because of many health issues my family and friends have been facing.

Recently my BIL has had serious health issues, but keeps acting like he is 21 and never been sick. First it was severe heart issues that led to hospitalization for a week. Then a few months later during a checkup and routine blood work he was diagnosed with cancer. He never went to the dr before his heart issues, but if he had it was one that could have been detected earlier through bloodwork. While undergoing treatment he caught Covid…waited several more days as the cough got worse…developed pneumonia..all the while we were talking on the phone ( we are several states away)urging him to go to the dr.
He’s fine now but my urging for everyone of a “certain age” is to listen to your body and make use of your health providers. When something is wrong, it only takes a second for things to go very badly. Our bodies don’t bounce back as quickly as when we were 21.
For myself I am trying to get better control of my diabetes..working on improving my gut micro biome have helped with Gi issues,but now I am making the commitment to try and improve my diet, I’ve cut out many things the last few years like ice cream, cookie etc. Next up is more regular good meals and snacks. We will see. It’s frustrating to have a bad sugar reading when you are denying yourself what you really want to eat.

This message was edited Feb 13, 2024 11:45 AM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Betty, so glad you got treatment. Stay in bed and get some rest.
Susan, glad you got your car door fixed.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone

Lordy, this is so difficult posting like this seeing as you can’t refer to posts previously posted.

Susan glad all is going well in your neck of the wood

Pat, wondering how things are going with you and at same time wondering about the dozens of projects you are undertaking?

Dianne, apparently after this mild February they are calling for quite a storm, hoping it misses you. How are the TH doing and did you take in another? Bet you haven’t used as much wood this winter

Deb, are the pups all in new homes? How has the weather been in your neck of the woods

Lindakay it was -14 here today, what is your temps? Bet you had to go out and buy winter clothing. Any news on the house

Teacup, that is a lot to contend with, hope your BIL gets all the treatment he needs and because of your prompting got tests done. Can’t imagine how frustrating it must be to be watching dietary needs and not feel you are going frontwards

Did go to chiropractor’s this morning at 7:30, Lordy it was soo cold out. Told front desk that if it’s storming tomorrow morning I’ll not drive in. When i got home i parked away on the side so that Jules when he plows tomorrow, if he does, he will have straight runs in.

Tried watered down vegetable soup for lunch, seems to be staying down, you would think i would have lost a few pounds this week but not.

Have fireplace on, can’t seem to get warm so will get a blanket

To those I’ve missed, to onlookers stay safe

This message was edited Feb 14, 2024 2:40 PM

Victoria Harbour, ON

Mary and her husband ( lady who gave me mega fabric at Christmas) came in for a visit, what a haul.

I was expecting Peighton at 4:30 but her mom said she got off bus with a headache so guess who is in bed.

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I read and caught up. Glad to hear your car is fixed Susan. Betty, scary that you were so sick! Linda, how is the sale of your house going? Are you getting some showings? Teacup, your family certainly had a run on health issues! I did not see Sharon post, did I miss something or is she waiting to get the DG issues straightened out.

I picked up Clayton & Bruce on Feb.5 and moved to the new house just 2 days earlier. The new house does not have internet yet so I have not been able to log on & post. Clayton showed me how to use my cell phone to create a hot spot and then use it for the internet on my lap top,

Between carpet measuring, installation & other contractors, I have been staying busy. Today was new Heat pump in the garage, in preparation for the remodeling in the garage. The electrician did not come so they were unable to finish the install & testing. I drew up the floor plan for the sewing room using all the cabinets we took out of Marie's house. Now to get in touch with the contractor we have lined up for THAT job.

When Clayton & Bruce are occupied with other family members, & I am not meeting with contractors, I am at Marie's helping her pack or hauling stuff here. Octovia agreed to take the tools and other stuff out of Marie's garage in trade for a lot of the labor we still need to get her house ready.. Getting that mountain of stuff out of her garage has been a real morale booster.

Bruce is just 7 YO and REALLY loves thrift stores. I am NOT fond of shopping so this repeated stays in the stores is a gift of love.

The closet rod in my bedroom crashed down & I have all the clothes on my bed. I have studied the issue and finally decided how to reinstall it so it will NOT come down again. I rehung the closet rods in Marie's closets, the double rods were all hung too high for her to use.

My house sale has STILL not closed.

[/quote]

[quote="psychw2"]I read and caught up. Glad to hear your car is fixed Susan. Betty, scary that you were so sick! Linda, how is the sale of your house going? Are you getting some showings? Teacup, your family certainly had a run on health issues! I did not see Sharon post, did I miss something or is she waiting to get the DG issues straightened out.

I picked up Clayton & Bruce on Feb.5 and moved to the new house just 2 days earlier. The new house does not have internet yet so I have not been able to log on & post. Clayton showed me how to use my cell phone to create a hot spot and then use it for the internet on my lap top,

Between carpet measuring, installation & other contractors, I have been staying busy. Today was new Heat pump in the garage, in preparation for the remodeling in the garage. The electrician did not come so they were unable to finish the install & testing. I drew up the floor plan for the sewing room using all the cabinets we took out of Marie's house. Now to get in touch with the contractor we have lined up for THAT job.

When Clayton & Bruce are occupied with other family members, & I am not meeting with contractors, I am at Marie's helping her pack or hauling stuff here. Octovia agreed to take the tools and other stuff out of Marie's garage in trade for a lot of the labor we still need to get her house ready.. Getting that mountain of stuff out of her garage has been a real morale booster.

Bruce is just 7 YO and REALLY loves thrift stores. I am NOT fond of shopping so this repeated stays in the stores is a gift of love.

The closet rod in my bedroom crashed down & I have all the clothes on my bed. I have studied the issue and finally decided how to reinstall it so it will NOT come down again. I rehung the closet rods in Marie's closets, the double rods were all hung too high for her to use.

My house sale has STILL

My house has had several families look at it, but no bids yet. Hopefully soon.
Our Temps are up and down. Cold and snowing one-day, 60 the next. 58 right now. Cloudy and on the cool.side.
Looks like you got more fabric Betty. Awesome!
Sounds like you are on the mend.
Pat, sounds like you are busy still. Hope your house closes soon.

It's February so the market should be picking up again Linda. Hopefully you will get a good bid soon.

The supervisor signed off on the installation today after the electrician finished, but now there are 3 more inspections for this ONE job

I have the rod up finally and I am putting all the clothes back in, the stuff on the shelf and the bottom of the closet. I hope to sleep IN MY BED, not the recliner tonight.

[/quote]

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, blustery day here but sunshine is trying to peak through.

Dianne are you having this weather as well, can imagine you with a good book, music, fire roaring/crackling and the TH at your feet.

Shaking my head here Pat, can’t imagine you having so much energy, not just a day or month for for months on end, bet it’s 6 months or more. Glad the garage is getting ready for move.

It will be so nice for you a have a sleep in your own bed.

As for me, I am fighting nausea, from experience four years ago when I was in out of hospital sometimes for weeks on end each episode started with one vomiting then that was it till i was hospitalized so fighting to beat the dickens not to vomit.

Sharon ordered a purée soup from restaurant next door who delivered it, i ate 1/2, think it was carrot and squash, just warming the other 1/2 and hopefully it stays down.

If you know me, bees is made when first food hits the ground, not today, I am up on the couch resting, closed bedroom door and i think shortly I’m off to a warm bed.

I have a young lady coming to pick up her quilt at noon, her mom will bring me juices to save me a trip out.

I’m so tempted to get fresh air, maybe start snowblower and get what has fallen since Marie did it, tempted but not sure I am up to it.

It’s a long weekend so nice we got snow for the young ones to use their sleighs. Greg for 2nd weekend in a row is in Quebec snowmobiling, Kyle mentioned that he is grooming tonight so means when Greg returns as long as he stays off the lake he can do some sledding. We lost a young man last week who was on ice and should have known better.

I’m waving to all, glad to keep in touch

Betty, glad to hear you are bit better, but you do not need to go out and do show blowing. You need rest so you can get better.
Another 30 degree weather day here. Then it's supposed to be 70 for a few days. I don't like this yo yo weather.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Aare you finding it difficult in this weather or is the Michigan weather you one experienced setting in?

Yes our weather has been same, we really haven’t had a bad winter.
I did not go out, just not up to it. At some point i need to go somewhere to get Marie a birthday gift. Today has proven to be a better day, still on liquids but hungry. Thought i had potatoes but not grrr have a yam though I’ll mash up into a puree

I have a bunch of bananas full ripened, with these pills i can’t have bananas but i could make cupcakes and freeze them

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, weather warning still on for today, snowmobiles must be excited.

I’m feeling better this morning, still not comfortable to try eating solids so I’ve cream off potato soup for lunch and try that out.

Did i post photo of eats Shannon’s cafe brought me last night, only had a few bites..

I did go out and shovel what fell since Marie has been here during the night, managed to shovel just enough to open the doors to bring in st Patrick’s Day tote for later or even to open tomorrow.

No getting up early this week for my 7:30a.m. Chiropractor appt as he is away all week at a conference so that is good.

Have tones of pink fabric on coffee table, guess i could cut out a few of the bags with mega pockets

Quilt a young 12 year old made for herself

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Good afternoon.
Beautiful day here in Texas. About 57 degrees. Not too bad.
Beautiful fabrics, and that food looks good.
Glad to hear you are feeling a tad better. One day at a time.

[/quote]

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Well, at least the "next picture", "previous picture" and "return to post" is working, but I don't see that they have "fix soon" at the top of the page anymore, although posting is still not working.

I'm working on the top of the 3rd lap quilt for Cecil. Going great guns on it. When they're all done I'll make a label for the 5 lap quilts.
Took yesterday & today off - didn't go anywhere & that felt good :) I need a couple of days off now & then.
Adorable quilt that the 12 yo did! I have pink fabric too, although I'm not a pink fan. Must do something with it though lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh Susan I’ve been checking and didn’t see a fix but that would be fantastic.just went and tried,mstill have to use the quote.

You worked an awful,lot of time on those quilts. Did you take a photo?
Always nice to just relax.

That is 1/2 decent weather Lindakay, are you sewing.

I was out and shovelled 3 times then the storm got so bad i just gave up. Had my bath, getting a pail just incase, some hot tea, juice and that is it.

This message was edited Feb 18, 2024 4:36 PM

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

I still have the lap quilts. Working on the 3rd one, piecing the top together.
I'll take pictures when I'm done.
Nope, no fix on the page, just no note saying they'll fix it "soon".

I had a blessing today. Do you remember a previous friend of mine (more than a year ago?) saying that she thought I was after her man? She told me to never call her again. Well, today she called to apologize, saying she knows now that I'm not that type of person. She was married before, and this happened to her with her ex and some other woman. That's not me though. I'm so happy to know that we're friends again. She was nervous calling me, but I don't hold grudges. Mind you, neither do I push my way in when I'm told to keep away. A person has to come to me, because it was hurtful to have someone accuse me of bad behaviour. Next time I'm in Calgary I'll stop by to see her. What a relief to know that we're friends again.

My daughter in law and I are working on making 24 quilts for a church in town that takes in some of the homeless people that need a warm place to sleep for the night.
Good for you Susan, that you had a few days off. And that your friend came to you and apologized.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Are these full-size quilts? Wow, good thing that you have a (long-arm?) quilting machine. You truly are a blessing to this church & shelter.

Victoria Harbour, ON

We actually had a bit of sunshine today, which was nice but bitter cold.

Susan that’s great news about your friend, time she came to her senses, but you know what you just never go back to where you were. Remember Cathy she basically lived here took her all over every time I went somewhere cause I feel bad she didn’t drive and then one day she just disappeared Very hurtful and I know how you feel just be cautious.

Kudos to you both Lindakay, what love for your church and mankind. So proud of you.

One of the kids father came to see if I needed any onion down and saw that my staff had snow. He cleared it then went home and got a couple of containers of salt and put it on, I said you don’t have to do that, and he said I’m not having you falling, very nice!

I pushed myself to go to town today only because I wanted to go to Walmart pharmacy, early this morning I had the oddest feeling it was like 1 million bucks running through my body so I wanted to go in and ask the pharmacist what I should do , she said that I’m probably allergic to the med even though I had nothing before all week, but said now that there’s a buildup of the med in my body likely I am allergic, so what she had advised is taking Benadryl and see if that helps. She said that the dosage she gave me usually is given for a very short period of time days no longer than a week and I have it for two weeks so she said it must be bad enough for him to give you that dosage so if you can as best, you can stay on the meds. The second reason I wanted to go into town is Marie’s birthday tomorrow? Look at what they’re worth available and nothing she works so hard and she’s 70 tomorrow so she loves her gardening area. I was going to buy something nice a statue or something to put there but then her iPad is giving her trouble so I thought $100 in an envelope would be better. Plus I bought her a cake..

Of course, not feeling good for two weeks and looking like hell rolled over didn’t I made almost everybody that I knew in Walmart, including my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, drats.

Susan called me first thing this morning and wanted to take me out for family day breakfast and I had to tell her I wouldn’t be able to eat so it would be wasted on me but I could go with her sit and have some juice and watch her eat but no she said she’ll wait for one month do it and we’ll go out somewhere with Linda for breakfast

Haven’t eaten solid yet but I know I should. I think I’m frightened that I have a relapse and start vomiting like I did before years ago but what I did was bought chicken made a broth with onions only put potatoes in it and a few noodles, so once it’s cooked , I’m going to scrape the chicken in some little little shreds, mashed potatoes, a little bit of the broth and see if I can get that down

This message was edited Feb 19, 2024 3:13 PM

Betty, you need to call your doctor and tell them what is going on.
The quilts we are making are throw size. 48x60. Just something to keep them warm.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

wow oh wow - DG is fixed and we can now text a new post!!
Betty - I agree you need to talk to your Dr.
Linda Kay - nice size :) Are you doing them all the same pattern?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Susan, Oh happy happy days, hope the other check in now that it’s working!! Jumping up and down..

We had sunshine today, was nice

Had Marie and Ted over this morning for cake and give Marie her envelope then headed to town, got everything done even my income tax, ahead of deadline, bought my fire permit at township office.

Waiting for Andrew, my contractor in the past to give me a quote for the back staircase to make it more senior useable. I’ll ask him if he knows if a second contractor as i need 2 quotes. Simcoe country has grant money and will accept application without repayment by March 26, it’s to keep seniors in their homes in hamlets within Simcoe, so why not apply

Had a bow of chicken stew i made, seems to be staying down and less of the urge to vomit. I finished this morning the pill the pharmacy thought was doing the skin crawling , now i take the other pills 2 in am and 2 in pm, if i still get the feeling Iwill then know which I’m allergic to and mark it down on my DIL

Pat hope you’ve enjoyed your son and grandson, is this the first time you’ve met?
You who is always on the i can well imagine you think it’s wasting valuable time

Deb how are you and the dogs making out, bad winter?

Sharon, guess you have the perfect weather, in town today i bought 6 pks of seeds, still NO geraniums, wonder why, guess I’ll have to start everything that goes into a planter and buy geraniums.

Diannne, did you get this sunshine day?

Teacup, how is your BIL

They are a fair size Lindakay, could you put 2 on the frame leaving a bit of batting in middle and get them done 8n one quilting session?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Grrr don’t you all jut lov hon you read Facebook o entertain yourself and you f8nd out information about you kids??
Greg was in a snowmobile accident, some damage to machine but has bad leg, sore shoulders and bad headache. He was riding trail, guy came off another trail wrong way so he veered his machine and went over.

He is home recouping..was a 7 hour drive from Quebec

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

oh Betty - that IS nasty to find out this way. Was he afraid to tell you in case of a scolding? Did he get checked out at the hospital?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, Ziggy wanted out twice so it must be milder.

Took bath, did my hair and i almost feel human. I will baby myself for the rest of the week and hope that is behind me.

Oubtrul he would go to the hospital, he’d say give it a few days it’s just sore, you can argue within.

I bought a design for a towel with embossed dog that Noah has so I’ll get that done and put his birthday envelop along with it.

Verona, ON

|Hi everyone at long last. I missed you all.

Had trouble with my IP, then my laptop died.

Waiting for 8am to roll around so I can get Zeke to the vet's. Please send positive thoughts for my sweet boy. He has been having seizures off and on for a bit and the vet said not to worry. Well yesterday he had 4 than another around 4 am this morning.

I'll come back and catch up later today.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending prayers Dianne, hope it’s something minor. Hope weather is like it is here, sunshine, great for driving to the vets.

Did the towel for Noah, not sure if i like it or if it looks like his breed of dog

This message was edited Feb 21, 2024 3:05 PM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Good morning everyone.
About time this site is working properly.
Quilts are different designs. I will post photos as I get them finished.
Sorry to hear about Greg. Praying he is OK.
Sending prayers for Zeke.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Finally!! It sure took them long enough!

Prayers for Greg, and for Zeke.

This has been the warmest winter. We had about a week that was below 0 F, but, it's been mostly 30's and 40's. It's 63 degrees right now. Pups are doing good, they love having more outside time.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, high of 43F today, partially cloudy

like you Deb we in the north have had milder than normal temps while in the south they are struggling with the cold. My brother has been in mid Florida’s and uses furnace constantly. It’s been easy travelling for you going to work?

Pat has your son and grandson gone home? Must have been very emotional hugs

Am sure the dogs are loving it but I’m sure it brings a lot more cleaning for you to do. Are you training the pups for shows? How is your daughter doing?

Dianne how is Zeke? Have you been working on your wool art?

Victoria Harbour, ON

My Georgian Bay tonight

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Good morning everyone.
Beautiful photo Betty.
Supposed to be mid 60's today. Lows in mid 30's tonight. Praying it keeps getting warmer.

Victoria Harbour, ON

A very cold one tomorrow for us then a few days just hitting 50
Not going to get excited because in normal years March is the worse of winter.

Didn’t see Dianne post, hope she and Zeke and a chaos are all doing ok.

Dr. Lands Call February 23,:9:50 a.m.

He is so useless, you would think that when calling someone he would review their file. Nope

Had to ask him to check my file. Grrrr

The meds lasted 10 days, even though I side effects such as dizziness/feeling there were bugs moving through my body there aren’t many antibiotics that can fight serious infectious colitis so it’s something when on meds you have to endure.

For now in order to minimize the nausea I have to take only what i can ingest, what my body will will tolerate, fluids, soups and if I have solids eat a few spoonfuls every hour or so, mini meals as to not aggravate the colitis. Might be months before I can eat regular meals so patience a must

If I have a reoccurrence get to hospital immediate so they can do images and see if it’s progressed or done other damage as it has led to people’s demise.

Because of my past history of being in and out of the hospital for 2-3 months back in 2019 , this episode has all the markings of the sameDon’t know if i believe him but said had I left it for another day or so could have died.

So, end result is take my time healing and be cautious

Dr. Lands Call February 23,:9:50 a.m.

The meds lasted 10 days, even though I side effects such as dizziness/feeling there were bugs moving through my body there aren’t many antibiotics that can fight serious infectious colitis so it’s something when on meds you have to endure.

For now in order to minimize the nausea I have to take only what i can ingest, what my body will will tolerate, fluids, soups and if I have solids eat a few spoonfuls every hour or so, mini meals as to not aggravate the colitis. Might be months before I can eat regular meals so patience a must

If I have a reoccurrence get to hospital immediate so they can do images and see if it’s progressed or done other damage as it has led to people’s demise.

Because of my past history of being in and out of the hospital for 2-3 months back in 1999 this episode has all the markings of the sameDon’t know if i believe him but said had I left it for another day or so could have died.

So, end result is take my time healing and be cautious

Oh my. Glad they caught it in time. Praying you are feeling better soon.

Goodness.... I caught up reading. Still having computer problems so will keep it very short.
Yes, put Clayton & Bruce on the plane yesterday at 5AM. Poor Bruce cried and cried, he did NOT want to return to China. I am hoping they can move to US summer of 2025.
My house still has NOT closed but supposed to finalize Monday.
We are in the midst of moving Marie with U-Haul., her house should list next Friday.

Pat, you have so much going on. Hope you enjoyed your visit.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Betty - this sounds serious! Dr Lands sounds like an idiot. No other Drs you can go to? I'm glad you caught it in time. Bugs crawling under your skin? What an awful feeling that must be! Hope you feel better soon.

Pat - sorry that your house hasn't closed yet - uck on politics!

Dianne - are you out there?

Have a lady coming by today to look at the corner computer desk I want to sell. She wants to know if she has a vehicle to take its size.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Finally back online. Had computer problems early in the week and then again yesterday, finally got resolved around noon today.
Crazy weather here. 60's on Thursday, yesterday evening and overnight we got snow, it's almost all melted now, 30's today, and upper 50's tomorrow and 70's by Weds.
Dog show weekend. Luca, is with a handler at these shows, he's had 2 wins out of 3 days showing, and got 3 more points toward his championship. I have Verity, one of the pups entered tomorrow. My friend's daughter will show the pup, Luca hasn't seen me in about a month, and I'm afraid if he does, before show time, he'll be distracted looking for me. So, I'll just stay out of sight until after they show.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Glad to see you back again :) Computers can be wonderful to connect, but sure miss them when we can't connect!
Here's hoping Luca isn't distracted & does well.

Good luck at the dog show!

Betty, I hope your symptoms improve, the side effects of some allergic reactions are the PITS!

Susan, I hope your potential buyer is able to transport.

Linda, I made a conscious effort to focus on Bruce & Clayton when they were available. I told Marie that as long as they were here, THEY would be my focus and I would be there 100% AFTER they left. C& Bruce spent one night at my Ex's house, and a few other times several hours with friends or other family. When they weren't available THEN I did work for Marie or attended more house business,

We got ONE load to the house last night with family help. The 2 freezers moved & garage frig, Marie's washer & dryer, her son Chris got them hooked up. Today we did not have much helped lined up & Marie got called out on a friend's emergency. Mr needed an ambulance to hospital and his wife could not be left alone.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, overcast and cool, hard to believe we ’ this and next weekend.

Smart move Deb, it would take just seeing you to throw Luca off his game, how many point to get his championship? Will be interesting for you to watch how Verity does.
Great weather for you at this time of year.

Susan, here is hoping it fits in her vehicle, the piano went correct? There are no doctors to be able to change, i need him for renewal of scripts and that it other than that I’ll do the emerge thing and get referred from them.

Ahh Pat, must have broken your heart to see Bruce crying wanting to stay. His mom doesn’t really want to move to usa though does she. You’ve achieved so muck, sure hope you can start enjoying your new home.

Hope Marie’s friend is doing ok. Those are big move items, glad you were able to have help getting them hooked up.

I did nothing till yesterday afternoon, went and visited with Noah for his 28th birthday, the to Kyle and Destiny’s for the baby gender reveal..i will have a great daughter, excited about that. I should have gym mom come up, photo would have been perfect

Would have been 1 great great grandma, 3 great grandmas and 2 grandmas

Laying on couch watching movie, this morning i heard a voice, it was Tom from Shannon’s, he had a full breakfast, coffee, cold chocolate milk, orange juice and the works.. ended up eating the eggs and slice of toast and few brown beans, hopefully at supper and can have potatoes and toast and maybe bacon. The are so kind.

Turned on the little birdie water feature, will cover up and enjoy a nap.

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.