Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, overcast and cool, hard to believe we ’ this and next weekend.

Smart move Deb, it would take just seeing you to throw Luca off his game, how many point to get his championship? Will be interesting for you to watch how Verity does.
Great weather for you at this time of year.

Susan, here is hoping it fits in her vehicle, the piano went correct? There are no doctors to be able to change, i need him for renewal of scripts and that it other than that I’ll do the emerge thing and get referred from them.

Ahh Pat, must have broken your heart to see Bruce crying wanting to stay. His mom doesn’t really want to move to usa though does she. You’ve achieved so muck, sure hope you can start enjoying your new home.

Hope Marie’s friend is doing ok. Those are big move items, glad you were able to have help getting them hooked up.

I did nothing till yesterday afternoon, went and visited with Noah for his 28th birthday, the to Kyle and Destiny’s for the baby gender reveal..i will have a great daughter, excited about that. I should have gym mom come up, photo would have been perfect

Would have been 1 great great grandma, 3 great grandmas and 2 grandmas

Laying on couch watching movie, this morning i heard a voice, it was Tom from Shannon’s, he had a full breakfast, coffee, cold chocolate milk, orange juice and the works.. ended up eating the eggs and slice of toast and few brown beans, hopefully at supper and can have potatoes and toast and maybe bacon. The are so kind.

Turned on the little birdie water feature, will cover up and enjoy a nap.