CLOSED: MAY 2015 QUEEN "" DEEJAY9"""

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Julie that is wonderful about Journee. I wish her much success!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Susie, I hope your royal carpenter can help you get your work done.

Julie, we do the same thing, no credit cards here. We save up for something, if we can't get it on payments.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

gm all can't stay have a Dr's apt this morning recheck of my Back since i had the injections . & It is City way YARD SALE "S Ya Know What that Means ?:)))) No I won;t Hook my trailer on this time :) so it is 8:30 am My drs apt @ 9:30 am
Its rainy right Now so by time i get out of the drs rain will be over then its off to a few sales :)))
You all have a great day .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sounds like a perfect day Susie, sales and more sales
Hope all goes well with the doc

How did you fare with help yesterday?

Have fun shopping!

AmandaEsq has the 2015 Mug Swap OPEN.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394508/

Ocean Springs, MS

Finally have my Dr. appt today. I can finally get some relief from this pain, I pray! We are finally getting some rain. Yay!

Thank you all for the encouragement for Journee. She was so nervous but loves it now!

Y'all have a good day. :)

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

You been busy Susie, I'll hand deliver my offerings xx

evening ev1 one well whata whata day :) ONE Sale is all I hit
& I spent a $21.00 & got 7 BOXES each box was $3.00 fill it to the brim & that is what I Did ,I Have some Rosevelt, Heisey,& Fostoria , & Whole lot More :) as for this is what was in 4 of the boxes

Long story short this lady Has about 20 + Storage Barns Packed with about anything you might want ,well My mom took care of her mom & One of her son's was married to an X Niece any her son that was Married to my X Niece is clearing out all her Barns,
well he said SUSIE Whatever you can put into a box you can have for 3.00 a box well i took him up on it :)))
If-in I had More Money with me well just a good thing I didn't :)

Zoey came in & she was going crazy over our goodies for the garden :)

Now as for my back I will be going in for some therapy on the 21st i think it is . & he put me on "tizanidine' @ bedtime to help ease the spasms .

Here it is 6 pm where has my day went ? I Need to go fix me a bite to eat but i will post the next pic's .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

& here are the rest of pic's won't some of these Make Nice Stackables yard decor ?

Amanda can hardly wait till the swap I have a few things for you also :) I have spent my Limit for the Month so now maybe I Better have another sale :)))

Back later to chat :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

They will indeed, I saw a few projects as well
What a fantastic buy, lucky you, a day fit for a queen!

Poured rain all day

I too had a perfect day, young man knocked at the door, someone told him I might have work for him

Tomorrow I planned on washing house and doing decks..well for $80 he worked in the rain (tried to tell him to come back tomorrow) and got everything done

Between him and the landscaper all my work is done, now what shall I do??

Queen Susie, you hit the jackpot for sure! I can't wait to see what you craft from your finds.
Betty, I have a feeling you will find SOMETHING to do. ;)
I got my vegetable garden tilled and am hoping to get it planted this weekend in between showers.
Ya'll have a great evening

Victoria Harbour, ON

Big garden?

And yes, am sure I will come up with something

The garden is about 25' x 35', not very big by KY standards. lol But big enough for me to grow some fresh veggies. Tomatoes,onions,strawberries are one one side, beans, cukes, pumpkins, cabbage, spinach, squash, maybe a few potatoes to go with the beans, and that's about all that will fit in there. This year I am planning to plant some things to grow up trellises and maybe save some space. My daughter grows a big garden, so I let her grow the corn since I don't have the room.

Will try to play with a couple Ideas tomorrow I walked the gardens & my spasms are hitting me hard right now so guess i better get my Jammies on & lay back My SDB's are in bloom & so so pretty . & as you can see Jim got 4 more boards on the roof :( GN all back for coffee :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ooh, very pretty for sure. I particularly like that first set.

I hope that you are sleeping well and wake up to a spasm-free day. Too much fun to be had!

Gm my maidens Just fixed zoey & I an egg & Cheese wrap & so we are good for the day . & she is ready to get into the gardens so I need to put her to work before she burns out on me :) .

But I also wanted to let you all know that I will have many SDB's
Up for Grabs, & if you would like a few just dmail me .

well zoey is getting ants so off we go will be back for Lunch :)

Susie, you hit the jackpot for sure. I love all your goodies, but the goose in the last picture is so cute!

What are the flowers? SBD? are they a type of iris? I have tried several times to growe them here. And all I get are the pretty green stalks. Never a bloom. Maybe we don'r get cold enough here in the winter?

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Susie, I would love some.

these are Dwarf Standard Bearded & Yes they do need some cold ness. here is some info on them .

These flowers' popularity is explained in part by their being widely adaptable and easy to grow throughout most of North America. The only exception is the humid subtropics. Generally, iris thrive in USDA Hardiness Zones 3 through 10 in the dry-summer West and in 3 through 8 in the rainy-summer East.

In your area i would maybe try to Plant in a shady area or filtered sun , I have dug up Irises & laid them out in the woods & they are growing back there :) .

Kat I can probable fix you up a box any time your ready for them ,Just send the postage & I will get it out to you .

well time to get back out side while it is cloudy :) Just right for playing. BBL
anyone like to see my blooms can go to my FB Page .
https://www.facebook.com/sue.kohler.313

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone...

Love the blooms....I'm excited about bleeding hearts....they are finally coming out this spring! I just got a few trade boxes from some new DG'ers and am excited to see what's in the box! WE need rain here....nothing but a few sprinkles that aren't doing my gardens a darn bit of good!

Wish I was at your house for breakfast...sounds like a yummy way to start the day!

XO

I Can fix ya one any time of the day :)))

Susie you are the best cook. I know Dad and I enjoyed your cooking very much.

TY Linda I enjoyed that day with you & Your dad :) .
Love to have you again one day :) well i picked up Poison Ivy
thinking it was My chocolate vine How dumb is that so i Know have a patch on each arm but i have washed with a medication just for P-I so Hope it works :)

I Have 2 ladies coming tomorrow to dig a few plants One Might be here later this evening about 6 pm she say's so we will see.

Kat I Cannot find our dmail we started for the plants you wanted if you have it please send it to me , so i can go over it :) TY.

well it was getting a little to warm as the sun came out so I had to come in before i started to look like Rudolph :) I use sunscreen but forgot it this morning .

hoping everyone is haven a great day BBL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hiya Your Majesty! Didn't realize I'd made myself a stranger, sorry! You are a hard woman to keep up with, lol. Really sorry about the poison ivy though; that totally stinks. The medications have come a long way since just calamine lotion though (or jewel weed) so I hope you've got relief. Do chickens get bothered by poison ivy?

And I hear ya about the rain Ali.

Gm Maidens :) Turtle you have not been lost just wanted to let you know I Love seeing you post with us there is a couple of members Leaving Daves & that is sad But I do Understand .

I will mis not haven the Monthly Plant swaps this year but Its time for The New members to learn how to Host the swaps.
I would join in & Help but i just cannot do it on my own any more.

& if anyone would like personal trade I will be happy to do a few.
Looking cloudy outside just looked at weather 65 * & cloudy so I can probable get a few more plants potted up today .

wishing you all a very special day

Thumbnail by deejay9
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

You been busy Susie, I'll hand deliver my offerings xx

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning

Will be a sunshine day, still too wet for outside chores so a quick trip to town to pick up supplies

Is sad when friends you've been fond of leave dog or go missing..feels like you've lost a family member

While I'm raring to go kitties want to nap. Lol bimonthly took over my bed so even if I wanted to nap, no room

Enjoy your day

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Ocean Springs, MS

Susie, what a lot of pretty goodies you got there! We never have sales like that around here. Hope your medicine begins to work for you! I'll be mailing your box later this week! Just a couple more things to put in it!

My doctor put me on gabapentin for the fibromyalgia. I actually woke up with very little pain this morning. Feeling thankful and motivated! :)

Susie, I've decided to make a trip to your area probably in the fall of 2016. I'll have Journee through cosmetology school and Chase's trip to California out of the way by then. I actually want to drive because I want to visit a few places along the way. I would come this fall, but Colt and Angele have invited me to go to Disney World with them. So excited to go and share the fun with Liam! ♥

Late bkf MMM Got Jim on the ladder so i got to get back out there before he Quits . BBL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Get your passport julie, come spend a few days..not that far from d.j's. Lol ok maybe a good drive

Doors always open

8pm just came in it has been quite a day busy busy I worked Jims A!!!!!!! off today to make up for all the broken Promises :)

We got the trusses up now i just have to wait till i get the money to put on my roof that is going to be about $200. so i may just put up 1/2 June & 1/2 July when your on a budgit ya have to do what you can do when you can do it :)))

well I have to go pen up the chickens then off to the shower & Bed , u all have a great evening .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

What a day! Love the project...it is going to be super awesome once it's done! I hear ya about finding the funding...I sure do wish I could grow money....wouldn't that be a plant worth trading!!!

I was wondering about the monthly plant swaps....if I can figure out how to create one....I'll manage a few this year. :)

I am so excited - I actually have a dwarf bearded iris blooming...it's from WWK from our 2014 swap! So exciting...I'll be sending her a Dmail! Who's leaving DG???

I've been outside all day as well...can't say I have anything grand to display - but my gardens have a lot less weeds than this morning!

Betty - your kitties are adorable! Mine take over the sofa....so I end up sitting on the floor sometimes!

The yellow and white flower is called fairy wings....I got it from Velma....I love it!

Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32
Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

OK - I figured out how to create a new thread....come join my June plant swap in DJ's honor...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394779/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh Susie, that last iris is swoon-worthy!

Good for you Ali. 😀

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning queen Susie

Hard to believe you are north of me Susie a d have so many p,ants I bloom
In all my gardens I've a few ground covers in bloom and ten flowering crabs trees

I'll enjoy all of your gardens until mine are in bloom

Thrilled that all my outdoor chores are done and I can just enjoy, oh happy days

Will be a rainy day so time for playing inside..would love to get the quilt off the frame and finish the musk okl scene quilt top done

Both are 3/4 done so shouldn't be a problem

Enjoy your day everyone

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Beautiful blooms everyone!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Good morning YourRoyalHighness

Good Afternoon all So sorry I didn't even turn on my computer this morning I went right out side & started in & forgot to get my coffee so drinking it now .
the lady that painted my wash board & Her daughter that makes all the Popurrii & Share at xmas time came out & We dug up one whole Iris Bed that was covered in weeds .
just taken a break before they get back here . will be back later this eve . with pic's .

Betty I'm z5

Turtles did you mean the Orange/ peach :) ,or Purple .

Hi Jokitty Have missed ya sorry I just could not get into any more swap right now ,

ALI : Poisondartfrog & Mud_Elf is leaving us .
Love your plants :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Oh I'll miss PDF and Elfie.....are they still around now - can I send dmail to say bye or did I miss them? I was just admiring some hosta's that Mud sent me last year! :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.