CLOSED: MAY 2015 QUEEN "" DEEJAY9"""

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning Queen Susie

You sure are a bargain hunter..love the light mauve

Put in a day that 2 men couldn't keep up yesterday, much on my to do list today so best I get moving before I seize up. 😜

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

same here Betty & ty running in circles start one thing go to another & get nothing done it seem. is that Dimentia ? Maybe .
BBL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well I make a written list, love marking done and that way I stay focused
10am and almost done..not so sure I'll get the smaller pond done, can't find where it's losing water

May 2nd weekend Clean-up

Remove plastic from back deck. Done

Plastic chairs/cover -wash & cover. Done

Pond (secondary) Working on it

Put weed killer on back patio. Done

Sweep back patio/wash slabs/do cushions. Done

Clean front garden of dead plants/shrubs. Done

Get water feature on front deck running. Done
.find level..check leakage re waterfalls

Get back up /running,clean,put new cover on Done

Empty & clean back hut/staple flower vine

Put Canada geese back on pole. Done

Repair hipwaiters

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Love the new bed Susie. Glad to hear it is comfy!

well 1:30 pm one last load wash in the dryer, went to town got my Lumber I need & Now when jim gets home he can unload right now is my Lunch & Need to make a couple calls .
Ya all have a great afternoon BBL

Gm to all well its almost 8am & I'm off to go get my Blood draw ,& Pick up 6 more deck boards , we had a few rain drops over night now its more south of us . till the next few days guess they say more moving in this good :) as long as we don't flood out :) guess i better go check out my bank acc :)

will check back when i get home :) u all have a great day also .:)
Well Amanda after Pulling around That Heavy 50FT hose last night I Have decided that you might be right about the light weight one on line :) I Know the ones I bought from Wal-mart split open , so i will check out the ones on line anyone else have a better one or Lighter one info for me :) ?

I took a friend of mine yard saling with me & We stopped at a another one of my friends who Makes these Mantes & other critter I'm in the Pink :)
be well Ladies BBL

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Ocean Springs, MS

Susie, you look great! Love the creatures! Very cute!

Well, our first day in NYC was a mess. Spent almost 2 hours trying to find the place to have our bus tickets validated! Then another 2 hours trying to find a store that journee wanted to visit. I tried to map things out ahead of time but I got turned around somewhere. She was not a happy camper, but I let her know real fast that I was doing the best I could and I was doing it for HER, so she got over it. I have things mapped out today exactly. Wish me luck! :)

Julie, do you have a phone with with a map app? Plug in your address, and it will take you right too it!

Susie, I love the yard art, and you look lovely!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Too adorable, hmmm something is in my yard, similar to the birds..thank goodness I'm not nearby, can't imagine how many would come home with me..

Julie, hope today goes better

if you go to my FB u can find more that he makes He is very talented . & Yes he sells :)
Potting up plants today for my swap in the park :) had to take a break for some lunch :)

well back to planting it is nice cloudy but warm so good day to play what a differents after my Injections there must be B-12 in them also :) BBL .

Swap closing soon...

Let's Decorate The Garden Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

How nice to see a picture of our lovely Queen! And the critters aren't bad either, lol. I'm with Betty though; I'd have to empty my bank account and give the money to somebody else until I got away from your friend's yard!

Julie, I hope today is better. I also hope Journee can learn that looking around wherever she finds herself can be enchanting too. Sometimes getting lost is the best part of an excursion!

Just have to say, Susie you're amazing. :~)

So R U Turtles & Ty waiting for a friend to come Dig up some plants she wants & Another Lady is suppose to come for my craftmatic Bed , Just Hope she shows up so i have more room in here :)))
Jim's Moving the lawn till it cools off so we can work on the pavilion a little more tonight . & I have a Load of Hollyhocks to get dug out :) so guess i best get busy :) bbl

well got a little done today :) GN All back with coffee in the Am.

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Good nıght and Good morning, My Queen! I hope you have rested well and are up and at 'em again today, with the pleasantest of weather!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Good Morning your Highness! Looks like you have been busy! And your construction on the gazebo is really coming along. Sure hope you don't over do with all those projects you are into. Have a wonderful day! I must go to the "paying" job and earn some plant money. lol

Gm my Maidens ? :) Slept the whole Night through :) I'm so rested this morning & we have rainy weather so i cannot work out side , so i will be inside trying to get caught up in here :) .

right now going to go fix me some Breakfast coffee is gone :) so will be back soon .

Gn nanny u have a great day at work , & Brother Jim is doing the lifting I just stand around with the level & Hand him the screws :) . I Do the plants & Those can get pretty Heavy :)
they are all getting a good soaking today anyway :))) .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sounds as though a lot is getting done in your Majesty's kingdom...hurrah
sometimes I'm sure the Lord sends rain so we have to take a day of rest.

speaking of rain, calling for rain all weekend, every Mother's day the boys get together and do to completion any 'to do' I've added on my list the entire year.. few inside projects but not enough to keep them busy..might if weather forecast doesn't change, change to another day

enjoy

rest full day Dishes done floors swept mopped , dog bathed , took a 2 hr nap
didn't know i was tired but fell asleep. so guess my body needed the rest :)
right now i'm going to take a drive into town BBL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

So glad you're getting good sleep Susie! It's such a big help towards feeling better. And after having to sleep on a pea while Princesses, Queens deserve luxurious sleep!

So Betty, if rain is forecast but doesn't fall does it mean He thinks we haven't worked hard enough yet? I'm not trying to be funny; I agree with your first statement. It's just that we keep getting rain predictions here but no actual precipitation. Oh, and I think you're amazing too.

Victoria Harbour, ON

You are too sweet and yes, could mean that 😉

Hard to believe you can almost see the leaves opening..one minute peach fuzz the next opening

Too exciting

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Spring is such a big sigh of release, as if we've been holding our breaths.

I Love watching the Plants Awaken from their Winter sleep & This rain is really good for them .
Since its going to be cloudy & wet I'm going to go help a friend sort through her Boxes in her Basement they moved into this New home about 3-4 yrs ago & She still has over 100 boxes to go through so i told her I would help list them to sell :) What she wants to get rid of . why do i get myself into these spots :) ? just waiting for her to call me hope she cancels .

well this Queen is going to finish my coffee & go whip up a couple eggs :) will be back about noon if i don't go over to help M F .

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hope the Queen has the day she'd LIKE to have!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Bet you come home with some treasures Susie

SHUSH Betty :) I Just got my house flushed out :) & she canceled for today so I can play I Knew she would she is a procatinater :) she says she wants to do it but gets others to do it for her . thats ok Going to find things to do right here :)

Gm Nice sunny morning , Road Grader finely fixing our road :)
so its gotta be a better day when this happens .
its just right out side for me to dig a few plants so I can get them potted up for the swap .

I Know all of you are busy in your gardens & Busy work days
so be well & have a great day . BBL

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Youv been busy Queenie!! lol Heres to another fun day outside!! :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

You will be glad to see the end of the plant swap
tremendous amount of work I'm sure.

sunshine here, easy day for me

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Good Morning Queen Susie! You are a busy monarch, I hope you don't over do it. Have a royally beautiful day!

Afternoon my ladies well Lunch is over Potting is done for now it is getting to hot & The plants will just wilt so will wait till it cools down this evening . as for this afternoon this old lady is going to rest my back so i don't have any more attacks .
wishing u all a nice afternoon .

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hello Everyone....and Queen Susie!
You look fantastic out there with the yard critters!
I agree - watching the plants wake up and grow is such a thrill this time of year! We've gone from cold and chilly to temps WAY above normal....it might be 90 on Saturday....we never reach 90 in May let alone June...we're lucky if we hit that by July! The plants love the sun but they need water now....so I've been out there watering...my least favorite garden chore! I hate moving the heavy garden hoses all around the yard...I must look into those new light shrinking hoses....
Hope you all had a great day today!

I have 7 daffodils blooming...a windflower tulip...my azelas.....and grape hycinths! YAHOO!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Welcome to Spring Alikat!

Queen Susie, did you really rest your back?!? I know the temptation not to! You're probably fast asleep,as I prepare to make myself some dinner. Sometimes it doesn't seem as though I'm on the same planet as you all, lol.

So good morning everybody!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Dropping into the Kingdom to wish out Queen Susie a sunshine day..

might have mixed up tracking numbers, checked on 2 pkgs I sent out, one sorted in Chicago, other in Grand Rapids mi so likely the Grand Rapids is yours Susie...it's getting closer

This message was edited May 8, 2015 5:25 AM

OOOOH maybe will be here today Betty if it was in GR Yesterday :)

Yes turtle I did rest my back for 1 1/2 hrs Maybe that long :)
I usually just work in morning when its cool then later in the evening when it cools off so i do get rested :)

Ali it is so good to see you posting with us Love hearing from you One day would love to travel out your way never been out your way or your state that is :) .

well i just took a few Pictures of My new Blooms I found this morning thought i would share :) then off to pot up a few plants , you all have a great day back about Noon :) .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

GITTY AS A two toe sloth We are :) hehe Oh Betty I Just went down & Got the mail out of the box & Your Package was there drove as fast as I could to get back up to the house ,
I Knew you said you was sending something for Zoey & So I told her she could come help me open my package .
Boy when she saw her Name on the Bag Well I Just wished I Had a Video of her smiles & what she was saying oh my oh my its mine really Oh my . Not to Burst her Bubbles I Told her she had to go home & Wash her hands & Face & put on clean clothes so we could get her picture .
I think you can tell How excited we both were to receive such BEAUTY FUL Bags words can not thank you enough for all the Hard work you put into these but thank you from my toes to my heart you have a very special talent :)
not sure witch pictures took so will share the 3 sorry for being in my work clothes :)

Jim just got home so i hope that he might be able to get my swing up tonight :) before the rain comes in :)
BBL Have to go put up a few of my tools :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

I'm glad she liked it..had it half made when I thought I'd add her name to the back, not the prettiest way of doing her name..had I thought of it earlier I would have embroidered it.
Did she notice inside a toggle with a change purse? Had meant to put it Canadian townie and loonie and it skipped my mind, by the time it remembered again it was already bundled up.

Was my pleasure..you put so much energy in this swap, was going to include something extra for you but you speak so often of zoey that I thought you would like it better having a bag for her

Smiling at the photo's, pretty queen and princess

Also smiling that I managed to get the entire queen for the month swap done without hiccups..of course I did the lazy mans gift, all the same

Oh Betty sewing is not a Lazy project I don't even know the 1st thing about threading a needle & all your Gifted talents are so welcome I Still have your chalk board next to my Desk .

Zoey : Loves it Don't think she has put it down since it came
she had it outside & I told her she was going to get it dirty,
I won't ,I Promise was her reply she's waiting for her Mom to get home .

as for mine you could not have chosen anything Better then the CHICKEN Pattern for me You took my heart with them :) & Ya Know I Gotta love the red -White-&Blue .

Thundering Just a rolling Up this way But Most of the rain is South of us not sure if it will reach us or not .
Hope so we can use it .

also thank for the seeds I plan to get them planted this evening yet I have the spot all worked up just have to plant them .
yes she found the change purse & Toggle I told her that she would have to work harder now to earn coins for her coin purse, So we will see :)
well my super is about done be back later

Awe Susie, that picture says it all.
love those bags.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.