2011 "FALL SEED SWAP" PT 1

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

I just posted some HAVES so that, if anyone wanted something specific, they could Damil me and I'd send it or trade for it (one-on-one). I won't be able to contribute all those things into the robin.

Corey

Concord, NH

do you have a flight plan yet?

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

NOT Yet Seeder sorry been busy with my dad the last 2 day off to the dr's office here soon & pending on results I Will try to work on it this weekend . .
ya all have a great day
susie

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

GardenSeeder, I have shasta, cleome, dogbane and some cosmos. I'm making envelopes for anyone with special requests from me.

Carolyn, I have love-in-a-mist. I'll start an envie for you. I can mail it ff the same time I ship the Robin or before if you are sure there's nothing else in my stash you want.

This message was edited Oct 13, 2011 11:38 AM

Athens, PA

Oh Anita - sounds good. With the Robin is fine....... I am sorry my friend, I still owe you a dmail. I didn't want you to think I forgot about you....

No problem Carolyn. I know how busy you have been. Its been the same on this end. I'm still collecting and cleaning seeds.

I will have some butterfly weed and lots of purple liatris.

New Providence, IA(Zone 5a)

Anita, if possible, I would love some of your liatris, cosmos, and cleome.
ME

Mellen, I have a ton of Liatris but I think I only have one offer of the cleome and cosmos. I will double check my stash once I make it home. If GardenSeeder doesn't take me up on the offer, everything you requested will be set aside for you.

Athens, PA

Anita -

I would be interested in:

CALENDULA
COLUMBINE - PASTEL COLOR - do you know what color?
HOLLY HOCK COUNTRY GARDEN MIX, YELLOW, CHATERS DBL, ROSE
LARKSPUR
PENSTEMON HIRSUTUS PYGAMAEUS
SHASTA DAISY
VIRGINIA STOCK - what color?

I need to get a list together for my haves....

GM All I Got about two hrs of sleep this morning :) after daddy got to sleep I feel some what better then yesterday :)
anyway I may not get the route planned out this weekend but will try.

ANYONE IN THE ROBIN THAT HAS NOT SENT ME YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE DO IT BY THIS WEEKEND OR BY THE 20TH
TO MY DMAIL. " UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE ADDRESS EXCHANGE DON'T WORRY ABOUT SENDING .
JUST BE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IN THE EXCHANGE IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW .
& BE SURE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS PAID UP TILL FEB 2012 .

WILL TRY TO GET BACK IN HERE THIS EVENING .
SUSIE

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks for all your hard work, Susie. :)

Take you time, Susie. There really is no hurry.
Take care,
ME

Concord, NH

thank you very much diamond

GM All Brother came to help me get some Much needed rest last night & they will be back tonight once i can get my mind back to normal I will work on the flight it might be a couple days or so Just know i have not forgot you all . I Just have my hands full with daddy right now but now my other brother & Sisters will be coming to help more often. relief is on the way .

So Forgive me if I do not get the flight pattern done this weekend for much going on around here will try to get back in this evening.
thank you all for the addresses .
susie

Athens, PA

Susie - please take your time, your family comes first. I am hoping Daddy is ok. You also need your rest.

Mellen, I have Liatris and Cleome for you. I thought I had Cosmos but what I have is Chocolate Daisies.

Carolyn, I have Columbine, Hollyhock, calendula, Shasta Daisy and Love in a Midst for you.

GardenSeeder, I have Shasta Daisy, Cleome and Dogbane for you. Again, I thought I had Cosmos but was actually the Chocolate Daisies I was thinking of.

You ladies let me know when it's cool to send to you. Please just inbox your address.

Anita, LOL chocolate daisies would be cool, too. Please?
ME

Mellen, I will add the Chocolate Daisy seeds to your envie. I will mail these to each of you individually so we won't add weight to the Robin. Last year some people thought it was unfair to pay for the extra weight of individual offers.

well here I'am here in my own little house enjoying the silents no TV :) & I'm about to call it a day we got Jim Moved in just got daddy to bed so now it is my turn will be back tomorrow for sure :)
susie

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Holy Cow! Susie you got your brother moved in and you are all by your lonesome in your nifty new sound proof plant house?

Well hallelujah. :D

So glad for you.

Hope you're getting some sleep 'cause I ain't.

Check you later.

A.

GM yes rested some what but body needs much more.but my critters woke me but its about time for me to go in & take over they do the night shift i do the day shift . still have much to do here on the place but it is liveable :) my body is recovering I can feel it so I hope by mid week i will give you a flight plan :) .

We have a drizzle rain out there this morning so not sure yet what weather is going to be i don't have TV yet for the news.
you all have a great day I'm going in & get daddy ready for the day .
susie

Just a quick note it is hectic here right now but will try to get back in to post as soon as i can . ya all just keep collecting & thank you for the address so I don't have to go search for them that really dose help . ty
susie

evening everyone well i now have a printer so trying to print off my list so i can plan out the flight when i can get it made out I Will then start us a new Thread to be able to chat OCT Is going so Fast Much Faster then Me :( Between Moving into my house & Moving my Brother & SIL In & Taken care of Daddy It has really been Hectic.

Things are falling into place & I'm starting to get more rest with my brother here to help with Daddy . Right now I Need a shower back soon to work on the flight & Will try to post a NEW THREAD TOMORROW Later Afternoon.
GN All

Need info on winnetka is that North Calf or south
also sun city I'm really Hoping we can Use a MED Flat rate Box for these robins but sure dose not look promising :) For there are LOTSA SEEDS
working on flight but not for much longer my eyes re getting sleepy :)))
back in the am
susie

Winnetka, CA

Hi Susie... Winnetka is Southern California... in the Los Angeles area. Nancy

ok so is sun city North or south of you can you tell me ???
susie

OK NEW THREAD POSTED YOU MAY NOW START THE CHAT OVER THERE IF YOU LIKE .
IF YOU SEE A PROBLEM OR SMALL ERROR PLEASE LET ME KNOW .
IN A HURRY HERE THIS MORNING WILL BE BACK LATER TODAY .

SUSIE

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1226307/

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

sun city is in socal between orange and san diego counties

no matter now your the 1st one on the new list did you see that ??? go to the NEW THREAD.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1226307/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.