Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

GW? I keep hearing that what is it?

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

Trina,
think it's garden web

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

another site like Dave's? Heck I can barely keep up with this one! LOL

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey Terese I forgot to answer you on the Tiger Eye. I think I stated on my list that all my seeds were OP, and this year was my first for them so I don't know if they'll return or not. I suspect not.

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Trina, I go between Daves and GW also.
Danita, wow, loved the salvia website.
Lala, congrats on the 'B' and finishing another term. What will be your degree?
Clancampbell, I'm so glad you had fun with us this year. Keep with us through out the year as we show our plants.
sharon

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Yeah Lala! Congrats! Send me some of those smarts will ya? I'm hoping to start some classes in the spring... and it's been a long time since I've had to study (something other than plants). Tried to convince myself that a degree in landscape design would be a good idea, but decided that was just wishful thinking...

Tempted by all that Salvia, but still too full from all the oinking earlier!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Morning Piggies!!!!

I got floatie s on all my legs and one wrapped a roudn the middle of my body. It poure d and poured and poure d somemore here. So sick of rian just for the moment and flooding.

It got wild her e yesterdya afternoon with thunder, lightening and tornado warnings and trees dropping in some area, so had to unplug my puter and shut it down.

Well got it up and runnign this morning, but with power outages still from where my conenction come s from I barely got enough power to get on right now. I got kbs of power instea d of right now.

If ther e is one of the regular piggie s this morning, cna do me amajor gavor would appreciate it.

Can ya open a new Cottage Garden Seed and Chat swap #45 for us and put our piggy logo with it , and then come bakc her e and put all the links . ???

If ther e somebody who cna do it this morning , please post on here, that you are doing it , so we don't have half dozen new threads starte d over in CG. LOL

I don't knwo how long it gonan be til they electrc line s bakc up over in town.

I would be evry so grateful if oen of ya could.

Thanks for the information on the winter care and prunnignof the Salvias. Just really gettign going this year with a bunch of different ones so am muddling my way with them. and I would be crying if I killed all of them off from prunnign to soon. : )

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Lala. Way to go girlfriend!!!!!!!!! Ya did good real good. Algebra is nto easy, but once ya learn it it cna be lot s of fun. I know ya brathign a whoel lot easier now that finals are over. Make sure ya save all yoru note s and if ya cna save yoru book too, becaus e you'll be surprise d in other classes and cours e ya take how ya coem back to them algebra problems .

LeBug. Oh I know ya probably having a fit. I knwo I would be for sure. Only good thign is at least when they get the apporintment, you'll be ready for them now. : ) Also, if you the firts oinker for them yellow Salvias. You should be the piggy that gets em. You just grow a bunch for the rest of us next year. I got ac ouple of the salvias, so I a happy pig. : )

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Lala... thanks for the OP comment... didnt catch that the first time.

Re: Yahoo Salvia grounp... is that the Yvonnes one, or is there another?

Star... I'll switch PC's and get on the new thread...

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Come on over...... to the Cottage Garden Forum

New Thread --- > http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1063030/

This message was edited Dec 15, 2009 4:01 PM

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I've got all my piggy swap seeds bagged for the people that requested them,butican't findwhere we were told abou tmaking a list of what we are sending. Can someone send me a link, please, I want to mail my box today.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Here ya go Mittsy!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7341070

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

If ya need more help verybody is ove r here now. : )

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1063925/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.