CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Swap #12

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

It's spill proof too Ella wipe those tears and read the box just right for your coffee spills :)

I hope we fixed up up girl to where you won't have to buy anything for a while :) Couldn't get a car battery in a box lol

Us piggies sure roll around in the mud a lot but when it's time to pick goodies out we can do that LOL

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

woohoo, Ella.. you sure deserve it with all the stuff you've been doing for us little piggies! Now you can tell us even MORE stories LOL..

((((Ella)))))

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Y all. I am so totally blown away.

The word s Thank you are not enough, but they all I have at the moment. You all are like my family . You her e for me over the years and doign the piggy swap is one way I cna try and bring some joy hopefulyl all into yoru lives.

I neve r expected anythign back, expect yoru helos and friendship.

Ya all know I a dyslecix typist but it even harde when tears runnign down yoru face.

Thank you all so much. Your all special to me.

I coudl neve r affor d a ocmpute r so about years or so ago a friend gave me he r use d pute r of abotu that many years a s a Christma s gift. I w a s so tickle d to finally have a puter .

Hold on gott a blow my nose. I t runnign now.

Ya all also know how much time I spend on line. Don't try and call you neve r get through cuz I always on Dg or chattign with Dg folks.

Ove r th eyears I have about 1 keys with no letter s on them and they have permanent groove s imbedde d in them from wher e my fionger s have hit the keys ove r and over.

her e my office. one

Thumbnail by starlight1153
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Ella,
So well deserved for such a wonderfull gift . Now don't have to hear you fussing about your ole keyboard anymore. See good thing's come to good people.
Boy the waiting sure had me sitting here.
Hug's!!
Carolyn

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

from this piggiy heart I send ya all big HUGs along with my thanks

and share with ya frienship and joy and laughter in good an dbad time s and most of all wil always share with ya all my coffee.

I see it says coffe e proof. LOL Hate top tell ya how many cups of coffe e have lande don this one.

Thumbnail by starlight1153
Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

When I get calme d down enough and can see again , will read the instructions, but sur e how somebody her e cna help me if I get stuck tryign to hook it up. I so not pute r smart. : )

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

{{{{{{ Ella }}}}}}}} We thought about what you'd really need, and those two came to mind.

So glad we made your day!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

The key board should be a snap.... just plug the little rectangle type plug into a USB port in your computer.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

{{{hugs}}}

We love you :) And we appreciate you!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

This piggy feels so special. I feel all pinky insid e and out. LOL

I appreciate ya all too mor e than ya know. : )

I have heard of the term
USB port, but have no ide a wher e I look for it. (

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Ella -- they are usually on the back, though some towers will have some on the front also...

here is an image
http://www.shivaranjan.com/shivaupload/windowslivewriter/10WaystoNetworkTwoComputers_11F65/USBPort.jpg

Ella follow the cord from the old one to where it plugs in and just put the new cord back there after the old one comes out. Maybe that will help.

CONGRATULATIONS Trinawitch for winning the new Christmas theemed auction tonight! Such a great bid.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Hopefully the current one is UBS and not PS/2

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

mekos... auctions... Daves has auctions?? where.........

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Aw Mekos now why didn't I think about that every time I moved my computer and took it apart I had to take pictures of the back so I would remember LOL

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Congrads Trina now you really will go nuts with all of those seeds too! :)) Good going!!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I have all my cables tagged [on both ends] so i know what everything is.. especially if i'm on the floor, under teh desk - flash light in hand looking for something....

Tcs, I do auctions on this seed forum it ended tonight for this christmas one. I announced it several times. Look at the thread with the christmas picture on it. It was the 8th one this year. Arejay can explain it if you are interested.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Congrats Trina on yoru win. Plants and seed sowing is very theraptuic is right and what ya cna do is teach him to sow and grow the seed s and get him some sopil and some pot s and let him grow his own little pot s and he cna grow them up and sell them for soem extra income and who know s maybe start himself a little gh or nursery business. he coudl have somethgin in common with ya and also learn adn develop and grow inside.

My son got starte d in plants too. Only thign was he fell in love with Daylilei s and boy did he have expensiv e tastes. It also how and why I have iris plante d up in the middle of the front woods cuz that wher e he wante d to plant some an other plants all around.

I still have to watch his mum plants from years ago he bought and take care of his Daylilies. he very protectiv e of them too when he doe s come he coutn s to make sure his are stil there and I havent taken any of them LOL

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I think someone dmailed me yesterday or last night for some blackberry/candy lilies and skipped over the dmail somehow and now can't find it it may have been an old one I was reading had a bit of wine last night ;P

Did anyone dmail me for those I just can't find who it was LOL

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

Glad you liked the boxes Ella...
Guess it makes up for someone having to go to the mall :)

You are the BEST Ella.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Starlight, Thank you for your patience with a newbie and my confusion. How you do this swap is beside me. I'd never be able to be that organized.
Mary

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Mary.. Just think by next year ya all wil be pro oinkers. : )

Oh it gonan get wilder here a s mor e and more of everybody seed s arrive.

The best is yet to come in pics ove r the cours e of the swap. heheheheheh

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

You are so worth all the goodies Ella.

I'll probably close my list this weekend so I can get everything mailed out. Finally catching up on my gift making so can concentrate on doing everything right.

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

wow go to dinner at the inlaws and all kinds of cool stuff happens while I'm gone!
Funny part is about the therapy for blake (I got all the kids some seeds for christmas)
I noticed the weird stuff they like...So I had purchased black, white, green, brown and maroon bat flowers for them a mix of different venus fly traps, some darlingtonia californica something carnivorous anyway, and some other strange looking plants, along with a few items to pot them in so that was cool that the doc said plants would be good for him

I think so too.It might also be cool to let him find some kind of seed(plant) he would like to have and then let him do an auction to pick it out. If he likes something getting bid for his seeds he puts(something you give him to put up) he might get all excited to grow it. Or make a game out of who gets theirs to sprout first. I think you got a great hand dealt to you little lady. This could be the beginning of a great kid.

he's smart as all get out too, and can play piano, but grandma was forcing him to do piano concerts so he didn't want anything to do with it until the youngest 2 (amanda 12, Kenny 13) wanted to know if he'd teach them to play

That might help him more for the other kids to be involved to help him. That is great. It will all work out in time. He will feel bad for hitting you when he sees you are just trying to help him.

Doc says he already does, the had to sedate him this morning again, doc let him write me an apology letter, and I wrote one back explaining that yes what he did was wrong but that I still love him very much and that will never change.

He has been hurt so much he doesn't know how to express himself. He just didn't think fast enough to make the right decision. He couldn't handle his frustration. But that will change as he learns how he should act as a family member and not a punching bag. This is so sad but so hopeful at the same time.

yes it is. he's so smart it was very hard watching him kinda throw that away for awhile

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I just updated my list, let me know if I have missed someone on there pretty please :)

There's oinking to be had at the bottom of my list snort snort squeeealll! I added a few :)

If you can dmail me I'm chillin for a bit it took all day to go thru about four bags of seeds in the crisper and I hope to get thru the rest by Sunday night then get my seeds off Monday afternoon :)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Lea -- how easy is Cardinal Flower to germinate?
I know i've tried before and never got any sprouts.

It's on my list of "couldnt germinate to save my life" seed.

btw -- here is the direct link to LeBug's page... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7257784

geesh wish I had noticed all those blackberry lilies on her list before....I love those things! Still looking at the other stuff!

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Terese, I just WS mine and I think they all came up they are fine seeds so I pressed them in with my fingers other than that...easy peasy lol

trina I still have blackberries lilies :)

This message was edited Dec 10, 2009 10:58 PM

I oinked....man am I a fat piggy or what! stop putting things up that are so tempting! LOL
snort...snort....oink oink....waddle waddle...fat piggy coming through! LOL

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

snort snort snorting in the mud squeeealll!!!!

I just read somewhere lol Someone had Pineapple Tomatillo I would like to try some of those if you still have some and haven't already sent your box out I bet you have lol Oink Oink!

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

LeBug, it was Cheles_garden who had the pineapple tomatillo.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.