(58 votes, 11%)
Red dot

Any, as long as it's homemade
(31 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Other (which one?)
(98 votes, 19%)
Red dot

I prefer sorbet or sherbet (which flavor?)
(16 votes, 3%)
Red dot

I love 'em all!
(87 votes, 17%)
Red dot

I don't like ice cream
(18 votes, 3%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Coffee. All kinds will do, but just a good, plain coffee ice cream is perfect.

We just had a bowl of Braum's Vanilla Bean with homemade apple pie filling all over the top. MMMMMM good! I like pie without the crust...so just make the filling on the stove with a generous amount of cinammon. No sugar in this one; apples were sweet.

(Oh, and I like the smooth, rich Dulce de Dulce de Leche from Braum's too. A little goes a long, long way. Tastes too great in coffee.)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

All this talk of ice cream I had to buy 3 1/2 gallons tonight, chocalate, chocolate chip mint and peanut butter cup. Good thing they were on sale!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

They make hand-cranked, homemade black walnut ice cream at the Black Walnut Festival in Preble county, Ohio, every fall. It's scrumptious!
Pat

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Soft serve frozen yogurt - raspberry cheesecake or coffee.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I'm a purist. Plain chocolate please.

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Blue Bell Cherry Vanilla!! But it's so hard to find around here. :(

PERTH, Australia

Rich, creamy coffee icecream with chocolate coated almonds and drifts of Grand Marnier syrup.

Marine Parade, Singapore

I love them all! On a recent holiday in Italy I ate gelato in every town I visited (and there are gelateria on practically every street corner). Heavenly! I think the weirdest flavour I've ever tried has been balsamic vinegar.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Jamoca Almond Fudge!
or any comparable coffee-fudge-nut deliciousness, Friendly's has one...Vienna Mocha Chunk? wait, are there nuts...???

Seabrook, TX

I like most flavors. Cherry Garcia used to be my favorite, till we moved to Texas and discovered Blue Bell. That was about thirty pounds ago ... they have a cherry-amaretto- something that I love, and they rotate flavors every month. That one's not available right now. It's always fun to see what's in the grocery store from time to time. I don't buy it very often, though, 'cause I might as well smear it on my thighs and save it the trip!

Fallston, MD(Zone 6b)

Absolutely peanut butter cup !

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

If I can't have real nuts, I'll take peanut butter in it some way in a heartbeat.
My son just voted Chocolate.

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

litlbit, LOL!

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

I think I've gained 2 pounds just reading these threads. :~)

Ya'll bring back so many memories of flavors I've enjoyed in the past. They are ALL good....well, almost. I forgot about a local (or at least southern) dairy - Mayfield - that has lots of scrumptious flavors too. I don't know how far and wide they distribute. I believe they started out in TN close to us here in North Alabama. Wonderful stuff. I just don't know how far and wide their distribution is today.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Moose Tracks, without a doubt. Yum. :>) Cookie dough is a close 2nd.

Grayslake, IL(Zone 5a)

Edy's Take the Cake, or really any cake with icing flavor.
Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, or my new favorite, Mission to Marzipan.

As many have said, I try not to buy it because I have no will power. I will eat it out of the container with a big spoon, rationalized by the fact that since I'm the only one who will eat it, why get a bowl dirty?

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

We buy Mayfield Vanilla as our basic ice cream here in west KY. (in the buckets)

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Yep, Moose Tracks is one of my Mayfield favorites.

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

grrrlgeek, I saw Mission to Marzipan. I was worried it would be too sweet. I tried the Creme Brule one and it was way too sweet for me. Ben & Jerry's is not cheap so I decided against taking my chance on Mission to Marzipan.

Seabrook, TX

oooooohhhhh Mayfield! Used to live in Atlanta, and nothing beats Mayfield French Vanilla. Except for that Blue Bell cherry stuff that I am smearing on my hips.....

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Mint chocolate chip. Been my favorite since I was a little kid. :)

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

YES, Coconut!
Last night I had vanilla with Russell Stover chocolate sauce and COCONUT...

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Mint chocolate chip. Doubly refreshing!

Knoxville, IA(Zone 5a)

I love pecan or praline, but my real favorite is a recipe for homemade ice cream topped with the dark chocolate hot fudge sauce. But now my husband has found out he is diabetic so I just don't make things like homemade ice cream and fudge sauce. But that helps my waistline as well and protecting his health!

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

Raspberry from a local ice cream maker named Carmen's.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I love all of the above!! Blue Bell is what I buy at the grocery store but Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin Robbins is my all time favorite. (except Fredericksberg peach homemade ice cream beats every other kind of ice cream)

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7b)

i have eaten more ice cream this week than i have all year last year. every time i see the poll, i visit the freezer.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I have some BlueBell ice cream sandwiches and I think I have almost eaten a box today as I read this thread!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

lol, greenthumbs
I had 2 nice size helpings today.

Zolfo Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Black Walnut is my favorite but i likem all.

Paris, IL(Zone 6a)

I stopped at Dairy Queen yesterday. Banana Splits are on sale (30 cents off regular price). I got mine as a Blizzard for the same price.

Grayslake, IL(Zone 5a)

Mission to Marzipan is pretty sweet, from the marzipan, but the rest of what's in it isn't too bad. Of course, I love marzipan, so nothing's too sweet to me!

Paris, IL(Zone 6a)

Too sweet? I didn't know there was such a thing.

Bluebell moolenium crunch all the way.

northeastern, AZ

Well, have you tried the cantalope and vanilla ice cream? (In the same box) And my all time favorite away from home is jamocha almond fudge.

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

wow.. so many varieties! I truly don't care for ice cream, but on the rare occasions that it sounds good, I'd hit either Braums for their soft serve Chocolate yogurt ice cream waffle cone or Sonic for a choc malt (not a shake, a malt..love that flavor!)

3 weeks ago, I bought a Breyers 1/2 gallon of vanilla w/choc chunks or something like that.. there's 3/4 of it still in the freezer..probably will go bad before I finish the box :)

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Peach. which is hard to come by up here in the northlands. But down in NC, oh boy! My mom buys me some every time I go down there.
Next comes a really good vanilla like breyers and then Vanilla Fudge and then Moose Tracks.
Martha

Me again...I must say that I love Bryers because it doesn't have all those chemicals and stuff I don't know about in it. I love Braum's but I have to force myself not to read the lab report on the side of the container. LOL

Funny, I don't really like Blue Bell. I think it is manufactured here in Oklahoma also. I think my parents went to Blue Bell's big anniversary party a few years ago and ate...ready??? 13 ice cream cones each. Gag!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.