(58 votes, 11%)
Red dot

Any, as long as it's homemade
(31 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Other (which one?)
(98 votes, 19%)
Red dot

I prefer sorbet or sherbet (which flavor?)
(16 votes, 3%)
Red dot

I love 'em all!
(87 votes, 17%)
Red dot

I don't like ice cream
(18 votes, 3%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

South Hamilton, MA

Voted other--peppermint or 'green mint' even with the chocolate chip, although I prefer it plain, They don't make ;sugar free' in thoae flavors. all i can get is vanillam coffee (which I hate) butter pecan or neopolitan. Obviously the makers don't care if you can't eat reguliar stuff/

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

I like all kinds of ice cream, especially B&J or Tillamook. Unfortunately I am now lactose intolerant so my choices are pretty limited. I couldn't resist when we visited the Tillamook factory but I was willing to put up with the resulting bellyache for a scoop of marionberry pie.

St. Simon's Island, GA(Zone 9a)

I'm not a huge ice cream eater, but my choice would be chocolate, no matter what. And since it's 97 degrees here with 110 % humidity, I think I'll go for some ice cream today! Thanks for the idea!

Meadow Lake, SK, Canada

I once had an ice cream from Blue Bell in Texas. Peach amaretto pecan. There has never been and will never be an ice cream flavor to beat that one, in my books. I looked for it for a couple of years after that first tub, even went to the factory, but they told me it's a specialty flavor that they only make intermittently. So I'll just have to get some peaches, some amaretto, some pecans, some cream, some sugar, and an ice-cream maker. YUM!

Olympia, WA

Orange sherbet + vanilla ice cream - Creamsicle thing - in a carton, in a bar, as long as it ends up in my mouth!!!!

Minden, LA

Amen, CapeCodGardner! 35 years ago my husband took me on our first date to a movie and Baskin-Robbins where I became enamored of both him and Jamoca Almond Fudge!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Just about any Blue Bell flavor. The fruits are good....the nuts and fudge and carmels are good.
On a hot day like today...Blue Bell Peach or Strawberry if they didnt have the peach ;-)

My all time favorite is Howard Johnsons Chocolate Chip. Can only have that in my dreams these days....come back Howard.

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 4:28 PM

Buffalo, NY

I actually like 50/50. 1/2 choco and 1/2 vanilla. :) with chocolate sauce and whipped cream!

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Ben & Jerrys New York Chocolate Chunk! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm! It's chocolate on chocolate on chocolate!

New Waverly, TX(Zone 8b)

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla!!!! Mmmmm!

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

I do love 'em all, but my favorite is the local grocer brand (Kroger's) flavor, aptly named, "Death by Chocolate." What a way to go!

College Station, TX(Zone 8b)

Bluebell Buttered Almond and/or Ben and Jerry's Everything but the....

North Chelmsford, MA(Zone 6b)

Has none of you tasted ginger? Yummmm. It's hard to find, but our two local icecream stands have it, one only occasionally
If not, grapenut...or even coffee. or pistachio. Stop! You're making me hungry!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I have 3 go to's when I feel the ice cream urge upon me.

Baskin & Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip--all MCC should be mint green imho:lol:
Godiva Dark Chocolate tied w/ B&R Chocolate Mousse
Hagen Daz Raspberry Sorbet

I really need to get an ice cream maker....

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Quiltjean, I'm delighted to see that you appreciate not only grapenut, but pistachio!!! Add to that mix, maple walnut -- all preferably from the original Pat Mitchell's shop in Endicott, NY and eating it while sitting on the wall next to the cemetary. ;)

Goldthwaite, TX(Zone 8a)

Can't go wrong with
Blue Bell's 'Country Vanilla' (tastes absolutely homemade)
or
Blue Bunny's 'Bunny Tracks No Sugar Added' (plenty rich without extra sugar)

Moscow, ID(Zone 5a)

Homemade French Vanilla, flavoured any way you prefer.

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9b)

I like a lot of ice cream flavors but if I could only have it one more time I would chose............

Schwan's Butter Pecan

sheesh, just got back from an ice cream run after reading these....LOL

Robertstown, Australia(Zone 10a)

Pistachio Gelati! Yum!

My all time favorite is Rocky Road made with walnuts! yummmmmmmy!!! It's very hard to find it made that way now, though. All the commercial brands seem to have almonds. The original Tucker's Ice Cream in Alameda, the town I grew up in, used to make all their own ice cream, and they made their Rocky Road with walnuts. They even had sherbets that I can't find anywhere, one of them being Pink Champagne Sherbet. That was so good and refreshing on a hot summer day! Strawberry ice cream runs a close second!

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 6:55 PM

Sonoita, AZ(Zone 8a)

#1 Dulce de Leche
#1.5 NY Super Fudge Chunk

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Moose Tracks
French Silk
Dairy Queen vanilla
Mint chocolate chip

I love Braum's vanilla bean because I can change it into anything I want. Mix in Peanut Butter...mmmm...Half Frozen Orange Juice...mmmmmm...Plum Jam....mmmmmm....chocolate...double mmmm....peaches, cherries....mmmmm. (Of course, not all at the same time...LOL).

Then, I love Bryers Natural Black Cherry Vanilla. Wow!

Actually, I like most ice cream as long as there are not hard candy or almonds in it. I cannot stand for hard, frozen stuff to get ground into my teeth. Yuck!

:-)

April

(Zone 7a)

Vanilla. It goes with everything!

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla for us grown ups and Dutch Chocolate for the kids is the only Ice Cream we allow in the house. LOL....rest of it will get freezer burn....

Ooooo, thanks for the tips, Aunt A!

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. (Gotta be Blue Bell!!)

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Organic Mango Sorbet....yummy and refreshing!!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Graeter's Black rasperry chip. Graeters and Aglamesis ice creams are the chief reason to live in Cincinnati! Since I'm not crazy abt Cincinnati chili, I just have to spend my dollars, and build up calories, on Graeter's. (With a nod to the now defunct Elite's of Middletown, OH, which had the best chocolate syrup EVER-- thanks to all the Revelos's!)

Pat, in Cincinnati

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Chocolate wins!

Monroe, LA(Zone 8a)

Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey! Haagan-Dazs Dulce de Leche, Mango Sorbet, and Raspberry Sorbet! ...and anything by Blue Bell!

I just love ice cream and anything else that's frozen and sweet!

Tokyo, Japan(Zone 10a)

I voted I love em all! and some favours not even on the list, Mmm!

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Love for Schwan's frozen ice cream and frozen yogurt, too!

Also, I love for homemade peach or raspberry custard ice cream...

Chewelah, WA(Zone 5a)

Can't beat vanilla swimming in a pool of blackberry dessert wine! YUM!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Ice cream is my downfall, I can't bring it in the house I eat it too fast.
My favorite Edy's girl scout cookie thin mint....heaven!!!
Second favorite....Haagen Dazs(my former dog's name), coffee
Third favorite... peanut putter cup in chocolate ice cream.
Really bad....there's a little ice cream shop just 2 mins from my house(they make their own).
I now am very watchful now the ingredients have to be all natural, no high fructose corn syrup.

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm not a huge ice cream lover, but I do love Baskin Robbins "Baseball Nut'. Vanilla with raspberry swirl and cashew nuts. so yummie

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Dulce de Leche (or anything with caramel that's smooth, no bumps or crunches).

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. Pure evil in a carton.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.