(58 votes, 11%)
Red dot

Any, as long as it's homemade
(31 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Other (which one?)
(98 votes, 19%)
Red dot

I prefer sorbet or sherbet (which flavor?)
(16 votes, 3%)
Red dot

I love 'em all!
(87 votes, 17%)
Red dot

I don't like ice cream
(18 votes, 3%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I love them all!

Middleburgh, NY

Butter pecan! Mmmmm....

Southern, WI(Zone 5a)

Blue Moon or Grandma's Apple Pie have to be my favorites.

Waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Rocky Road ice cream

Paris, IL(Zone 6a)

I voted pecan praline. I order it whenever it's available. I always buy vanilla for the house because it goes well with practically anything for dessert or a bowl before going to bed. For a pure taste sensation it doesn't get any better than pecan praline for me.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

coffee heath bar crunch (ben & jerry's)
:)

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Peppermint

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Peanut butter cup is pretty good too.

Mid-Cape, MA(Zone 7a)

Jamoca Almond Fudge (Baskin Robbins)!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Read somewhere to test a brands taste, try vanilla, that it is the most difficult to cover up any cheap tricks. Chocolate will always taste good according to the article. I just love vanilla the best anyway.

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

If its a good brand I'll take vanilla, if its a cheap brand I'll take chocolate.
- Because a cheap vanilla tastes really bad! lol!

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Rocky Road with Chocolate Mint a close second.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

One scoop of pumpkin and one scoop of cinnamon in a cone from Graeter's in Columbus, Ohio. Yummmm......

Huntsville, AL(Zone 7a)

Raspberry sherbet for me... the be-all, end-all for a cold, tasty treat!! :)

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Ben & Jerry's NY Triple Fudge Chunk. It's dangerous.

X

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

My absolute fav is Pecan Praline but I'm flexible, the more goodies in it the better. Husband only likes Vanilla and Chocolate, he mixes them together just like a little kid.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

BDI (Bridge Drive-Inn) in Winnipeg has fabuloso ice cream!! The Sleeping Beauty is hard to beat. I've had people tell me their fav ice cream parlours, and none of them come close!
Love banana splits, too!
Mint Chocolate; Nuttin Better (walnuts & peanut butter - yummmmmmmmm); or a good French Vanilla

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

I love the Strawberry CheeseQuakes from DQ. My special treat to myself.

Millbury, MA(Zone 5a)

Pistachio! (and since nobody else here likes it --- it's all MINE!)

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

On WW now so don't indulge as much now. We found a flavor once that was called "Moose Tracks" delish.

http://www.moosetracks.com/flavors/detail/12

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 9:35 AM

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

I love butter pecan with lots of nuts and caramel,
but I also love Blue Bunny banana split!

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

Haagen Das used to make a Carob... that was the best... don't think they do anymore, though

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Coffee

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Home-made, definitely.

Not today though, only 14 degrees and a thunderstorm rumbling away in the distance.

Resin

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

I voted "Other"

SO makes a fabulous chocolate cinnamon milkshake.... to DIE for...

=)

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 10:08 AM

Monticello, MS

Homemade vanilla made by Bluebell (Brennan,Texas) has to be the best of all.Tastes like it just came from out of the handcranked freezer.

Concord, CA(Zone 9a)

Vanilla,
sounds boring but just think of all the stuff you can put on vanilla. Chocolate, strawberries, bananas, carmel, any kind of fruit, coffee, nuts. Yep, vanilla.lol

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Mackinaw (sp?) Island Fudge.........amazing

What a hard choice. I find I usually go for strawberry - when it is a very nice quality ice cream.
Otherwise I really like vanilla too.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Other. Blueberry Sundae ^_^ http://www.dutchbulbs.com/store/daylilies/62290/image

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Lemon Custard, almost impossible to find since Highs quit the business.

South Dennis, NJ(Zone 7b)

I knew I'd be in the minority. Nope, I don't like ice cream. Give me a big bowl of pasta.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

#1. Haagen Dazs...Bailey's flavor
#2. mint chocolate chip

Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. When money's tight, Cherry Cheesecake ice cream from Private Selections (Kroger brand) is just as good. YUM.

Chapel Hill, NC

Rum Raisin or Coffee

Thomson, GA

I do love them all, but my favorite of all time is one I made for the kids. Watermelon Ice Cream. Before you all weird out on me, all it takes is a quart of lime sherbert softened and spread in a round stainless bowl and put in the freezer. Then take a quart of softened raspberry sherbert, mix about 1/2 cup (or more to taste) of chocolate chips, spread that mixture inside the lime sherbert "rind", and pop it back in the freezer. When you slice the resulting half a sphere of sherbert, it looks just like a watermelon and is very tasty.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I have a wicked (life threatening) nut allergy, so it eliminates a lot of flavors. My 2 favorites were Triple Fudge Brownie and Black Jack Cherry from Schwan's and they stopped making both of them (gasp!). But I do get my ice cream delivered to my house, so I guess that makes up for it LOL. They do have another called Dulce de Leche (it's caramel flavored with a caramel swirl) that is pretty darn good.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Butter Pecan with Butterscotch or Caramel syrup! Ric

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Pralines and pecans, pecan, vanilla with caramel swirls.... mmmmmmmm

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.