Weird weird '09... #5

southern willamette , OR(Zone 7a)

my gosh, I missed so much in just a few hours. that's great that everyones here and chiming in though!

Steve.... great boats. That trip sounds fantastic.

Susan, sorry about the hen :-(

Tilly, great pics. Can I borrow your garden helper some time? I'm getting really behind with all of this snowy weather!! :-p

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

No never boring around here, trust me.

Willow, now they had to have travel far, as the only one's I have are in the back yard and they are white and Yellowish gold. I think they hijack themselves. The only thing I planted in that spot was the Kiwi. and came from someone else's yard. But no mater, I love the color. LOL

that's for certain!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I hope this weather, gets over itselfs. I start my Vac. on the 16th and have lots to do.
Please all pray !!!!!!! LOL

Yes Red, you can borrow her anytime, But good luck She is a handful and lazy LOL

Thumbnail by tillysrat

she sounds perfect!! I love the ones with personality!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL

she looks super soft too. Probably one of those cats that you can put up around your shoulders and she'll stay there.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Aaaaaaaa not my Sassy, Cuddles and Hugs is not her cup of tea, Does not like to be held, only when she wants to, then its on her terms. Can be pushy at times for attention, a real butt head LOL

Thumbnail by tillysrat

still sounds perfect!

Eugene, OR

Mine just got off my lap and pushed the laptop out of the way to get there. LOL Why do they like to sleep with the heads hanging over the edge of something? Poo doesn't do it much, but Gretchen always does.

Susan....too bad about the hen. Do you know why?

Tills.....those teeth still have me cracking up. Never a dull moment is right. Maybe the crocus was a bird offering.

Sorry the weather chant didn't work, I was hoping. Floating cornflakes, yep saw some of those today. It was definitely one of those 'wait ten minutes' days. It has to quit soon!!!

(Trisha) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

THE MOVE IS DONE!!!!!! I may help Laura do some unpacking......maybe.....at least enough that Sage can go home....she has been spending the nights with us for about a week and I think she is getting tired of it......tomorrows main project...get Sages bed together!!

Love the Lips!

Dog and Cat have been giving us what for because no one has been home today.....they are used to at least having Me here......

Yep, lots of floating cornflake today.....then sun.....then more snow...then.....

What happened to the chicken?

Thumbnail by zhinusmom
Eugene, OR

ROTFL Trisha that one is precious. Congrats on getting the move completed. Now the fun begins for Laura. At least it's all inside. She can do it at her own pace. But yes, beds are a priority.

lol, funny pic.

Much congrats on having it all moved over to both you and Laura! What a relief that must be. hopefully things will get settled down soon now.

I will definitely help with Sages room.....I love her to death but I did enough getting kids up and off to school with Laura and her brother.....it's their turn now....it is cold and snowy and I just want to stay under my nice warm blankie at that time of the morning!

Was cleaning Laura's Patio Door this afternoon when I saw something I have never seen here....don't know if it was a Swan or a Snow Goose......it was white and much larger than a Canada Goose....it was a beautiful sight....was too fast for me to get my camera!

I know......I just about choked the first time I saw this one...the other chicken one I liked...

Thumbnail by zhinusmom
Eugene, OR

Trish how neat!! Was it bigger than this? They're not much bigger than a Can Goose. But they look really big if you don't have one to compare. I think because of the legs.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/birdfiles/adv_search.php?searcher%5Bcommon%5D=Great+Egret&searcher%5Bbirdorder%5D=&searcher%5Bfamily%5D=&searcher%5Bgenus%5D=&searcher%5Bspecies%5D=&Search=Search

No, we have egrets occasionally....this was definitely some type of goose or swan.....tomorrow I will get out my bird book and see what I can find out....

well.....If I am going to get up with Sage in the morning I had better get some sleep....talk to you tomorrow.

Eugene, OR

My DIL is nuts about Great Egrets. So I'm always looking for them. We saw one on the coast once when she was visiting, that was a treat for her.

Have a good day tomorrow.

I hope nobody minds.... but the thread's getting long. So, I started a new one.

onward to the new thread!! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/961274/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.