NEW 2009 " FREEPORT SPRING SWAP"

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Defrost a chicken??? You are a hoot Wigglypaw! But the marketplace sounds really great. Sure wish I didn't have a nephews graduation party on Saturday. I have to make homemade macaroni and cheese. I guess I make the best mac and cheese in the world. Everyone always wants it.... Wish I had some right now! Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I thought you might enjoy seeing a Video from the '09 Freeport Spring Swap, hosted by Deejay. Be sure to click on the HQ option, and turn up your volume. The quality isn't as good as when I use photobucket, but I couldn't upload to it for some reason.
http://picasaweb.google.com/fawnkimmel/SwapVideo?authkey=Gv1sRgCMnO_P3i1MKCCQ&feat=email#5342474217475633410

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wonderful Birdie!!! LOVE the Tiny Tim! Ronna

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

JUST AN INVITE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MEET FOR BREAKFAST & CHAT ABOUT A FALL PLANT SWAP .

WE ARE MEETING AT THE FREEPORT RESTRANT NEXT TO THE FIREBARNS THIS SATURDAY JUNE 20TH
ABOUT OR BETWEEN 9 :AM- 9:30 AM .

LOVE TO HAVE YA EVEN IF YOU CANNOT COME TO THE FALL SWAP . THIS IS JUST A CHAT :)))
SO COME JOIN US .

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO YOU CAN CALL ME AT 269-908-9969 CELL PH

SUSIE

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I'll be there w/my unofficial
"secretary" note book!! you know i need to keep notes about everything!! Ronna will maybe be riding with me. should i VIDEO this?? :) just kidding!!

cute birdie :))) we might just have to give our group a valid name :))) I made the news paper this last week Just lucky it wasn't the obit's :)

well have a great day I'm off to the market

susie

Thumbnail by deejay9

BIRDIE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW WITH ALL YOU GALS :) THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE
DAISY'S NEW DELUX APTMENT :) i THINK i WILL HAVE TO GET ONE FOR FRANKY NOW :)HEHE.

ITS RAINING OUT SO NOT A GOOD PICTURE .
HAVE A GREAT ALL SEE YOU TOMORROW .

SUSIE

Thumbnail by deejay9
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda I hope you & Liz didn't get lost today On your way home HEHE Just wanted to say had a great time at breakfast this morning :) .

I Will post a New FREEPORT PLANT SWAP This week sometime

BIRDIE I'm So Proud Of MY Daisy I wasn't sure if she would take the Peacock Eggs Or not I was affraid
she might roll them out so I took 3 eggs from Molly's 16 eggs & gave molly the 3 peacock eggs just in case .
well i put the 3 eggs of mollies in with daisy & she rolled them eggs right under her as if they were her own :))

I can hardly wait to see what she will do when she hatches ducks & not turkeys :) I bet she will be a good mommy :)

I'm going to fix it so nothing can get into her at night or the eggs .

well got to get busy out phone lines are out & they say it maybe thursday before they are fixed
thats what they told my nephew when he called to report our phones out .

so you will have to call my cell phone . Birdie look for ya tuesday :)

susie

OK ALL HERE IS THE NEW LINK TO THE NEW FREEPORT FALL SWAP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1008662/
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

SUSIE

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.