Passing the Blather Stick!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Good good good. I won't stop thinking about it until we know for sure though.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'll let you know as soon as i know. thanks to all for all the T&P's. here is hurricane pam my DGD

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

She is adorable, did she get any of that food in her tummy?

Clarkson, KY

Ha! A true princess -doin' what she has to to get the job done!! Love the pic (teehee, teehee)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

heres another

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Clarkson, KY

Blissful at a job well (and thoroughly) done?!

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Isn't she gorgeous! I'm praying you get goooooood results. {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thank you.

(Zone 7b)

Jordan whatever you feeding her she really likes it. It's funny how the little ones can make our days so much brighter. "Shes a Doll"

Praying for good news♥

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thoughts and prayers Jordan.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank GOD its Friday!!!! I'm so happy its Friday and its sunny and we have no more live-in guests! Yippee - yippee - yippee!

This message was edited Jan 16, 2009 8:55 PM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

didn't get to see doc. he got called out for emergency surgery. i will see him monday

Clarkson, KY

{{{i hate waiting...sorry for that JKJ}}}

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

JKJ, you are in my thoughts. Grow said it best...waiting = :p
Lazy Ladies, I am happy for your now empty house! yippeeeee! I rejoice with you.

Dad is doing better. His lung is reinflating as the blood drains off. He is still in a lot of pain but was sitting up in a chair. His MRI came back. He needs surgery. The ratator cuff was worse than they thought. It is seperated completely. yikes. But he is in good spirits. He wants to come home. Not happening for awhile (so the doctor says) I want to thank everyone for all your concern. You all really are great people, thats why I love it here. ♥
jeanmarie

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Sandy

Foley, MO

Wow guys! I'm so sorry for the trials you are going through right now. I'm sending positive energy your way!
Sewincircle, make sure your dad keeps up with his breathing exercises. Is he still on the pleura-vac? Is he on a PCA? If the pain is still that great, make sure he tells the nurse. People always mend faster with less pain, but if they don't know he's in pain they can't help.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

He did not know you had to ask for the morphine. Poor guy just sat, and sat, and sat and waited. He thought they automatically administered it. Wrong! His chest tube and wet dry vac came out yesterday. LOL! His lung is back up. Its about 90%+
He is doing pretty well. I told him to do the breathy thing because it prevents pneumonia. He did it when I was there but I have my doubts that he did it when I was not. He was not even wearing his surgical stockings to prevent blood clots. The nurse said he did not want them on. I said, I am sure he would also like to go home right now too but no one will take him. He has incompetent veins and has a history of heart attack. What are you going to do? Kiss him on the head or slap him upside it? He is doing better truly. Thanks Patch!

Men!!!!!!

Foley, MO

LOL, so stubborn! But good to hear that he's doing better. Tell him we won't be able to leave if he gets pneumonia!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thoughts and prayers still winging there way down from the place of the sun and the shorts ^_^ I think it's a good sign sewincircle that your Dad is being stubborn and wants to go home. Hope the news was good today jordankittyjo.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

it is official-

~~~~~~~~~~I DO NOT HAVE CANCER~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doing the HAPPY DANCE for you.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thanks sandy, i'm dancing with you

Clarkson, KY

I knew it when I saw your name pop up!!! Hallelujah!!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Woo hoo! Now I'm doing the hatching dance, the Obamallama dance, AND the happy healthy dance.

I might put my hip out at this rate!

So pleased for you.

(Zone 7b)

Thank the lord Jordan so glad to hear the good news!!!!

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

You go, girl! Very happy to hear it!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY JKJ!!!!!! HEALTHY!
WOOOOHOOOO! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Clarkson, KY

Passed the blather stick again to http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/944810/

Foley, MO

So happy for you Jordan!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.