Passing the Blather Stick!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dahlia! I do feel good. Until I start next semester then I revert back to a blithering dumbo. hehehe But for now, I will take all the good stuff! :D

Foley, MO

BSN

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Good for you. (what does BSN stand for?) I hate to ask because it makes me feel silly when its something I should know! hehehe Are you ready to go back? It is such a short break. At least it feels that way. LOL

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

BSN....

Biting sticky nougat?

Being silly now?

Be silent Ninja?

Buff Silkie Nesting?

I am so acronym challenged...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Ohhhh, that was a school reference! Bachelor of Science in Nursing? Bachelor of Science in Nanoparticles? Bachelor of Science in Nankins?

Clarkson, KY

Not much better here....all I could think of was that N stood for ~ing... must be the nougat one...

Clarkson, KY

Bachelor of Science in Nonsense

Foley, MO

Bachelor of Science in Nursing, definately not nonsense! The nougat thing sounds soooo good.

Clarkson, KY

woops! sorry I was doing the other ~ing one...shhhh...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I like Biting sticky nougat and Be silent Ninja. I just dont have the moves to be a ninja.
Nurses are so in demand right now!!! You chose a good feild. You will never want for a job. Are you looking for private practice or hospital?

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

~ing? This time of day? Now I want nougat!!!

Foley, MO

Hospital. ICU preferably.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

WOW, thats a tough place to work. I really get all nervous visiting people there.
Good for you! You will do great.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

That's great !

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

If any one needs help with their defense of insanity plea I can help.... LOL I work for a Mental Health Clinic....

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

LOL you can begin my defence. hehehe

Foley, MO

Wow MissJestr, that is a tough place to work. When I did my rotation for the psyche wards (peds, adolescents, and adults) I didn't think I could do it. It proved to be a good experience for me, but I know how hard it is to handle the challenges that come with that area.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Patch - I keep forgetting to look at your sheep. Keep reminding me! It's too late now, I am brain fried after a long day, but I will try to remember tomorrow.

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

Took some birds to the auction last night, and I did NOT buy a single thing. Sold off 19 mallard drakes, 4 polish cochins, brahama roos. Didnt do to bad, going again Monday night. I was serious about down sizing. Now if I can get them down to at least 50. Not including the ducks. I will keep about 15 or 16 ducks.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

DH will be proud! What strength you have to NOT buy anything!!!
Good for you!

I wanted to But I didnt. Now mondays auction is a different story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh NOOOOO! Be strong! Take someone who will intervene.

lol gotta have someone here guarding the home front. If I buy tomorrow it would be an EE roo, and feed. I will be strong. Now If I find some JG's or Orp's now I might be weak.

Foley, MO

No prob Claire, read your new post in my thread already.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Hey all, today my male pigeon was sitting on the eggs for a long time. Maybe that's a good sign!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi there! Whew! I think my computer has missed me... have you? My parents came into town a week ago, yesterday, and we've been working our tails off all week on my remodel. Here's a couple of pics...

Thumbnail by Lazy_Ladies
Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

OK, no more pics. I lied. I just realized that today's progress was not captured.

Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow AND finish this up in the evening hours...

Bleh - my aching muscles!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

WOW! and yes! You were missed a lot!!!
Rest up. So you can come back with more updates!
:D

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

One heck of a chicken coop you're building there, Lazy! ;}

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hi ladies, i'm back. went to fl. to pick up my 2 year old grand daughter. her mom is in rehab, and the baby is with me.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Sorry to hear about those difficulties JKJ, but I'm sure it's for the best. Glad to see you back and hope you are doing well now and your granddaughter is happy with you.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Welcome home!!! I know you will enjoy your time with your grandaughter. I am sorry for the circumstances though. Be Blessed.

Glad your back Kathy. How is the baby?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

tina, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the thermometer and whirly. i just love them, and will post pictures on the other thread later.
the baby is doing great, just has to get use to having rules and not staying up all nite

(Zone 7b)

My Prayers are with you Kathy♥

You are so very welcome hun Glad they got to you. Glad you have the baby with ya now. Give her a hug from Nana T. You are always in my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

jkj.

my thoughts are with you, your daughter, and your granddaughter! welcome back and best of luck!

Kristin

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Okay, this is the blather stick thread, so I'm going to blather for a minute, and this is really disgusting, so if you have a weak stomach, don't read on...

One of my roosters, poor dear, froze his foot while we were away. I have noticed he's having trouble putting weight on it. It has turned black. Tonight I was looking at it and trying to see if I should amputate or what. When I touched it, it squirted out really, really, really hideous smelling liquid onto my hand. Now, I have washed my hand with soap, dish detergent, shop hand cleaner with pumice, nail polish remover, and vinegar. I cannot get rid of the smell. It is making me quite ill. I feel horrible for my roo but I can't do anything specific for him right now. He is eating and drinking and hobbling around. But please, somebody tell me how to get the smell of gangrenous chicken foot goo off my hand....

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Lemon juice

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Do you have a lemon you can slice open to rub on your skin? Or maybe lemon juice?
Gee, I feel bad for you and roo. Sounds bad. I am glad you have experience in this medical stuff.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.