Passing the Blather Stick!!

Clarkson, KY

Hey Guys!! Let's call it passed! Wren's home, Claire needs us, the Haunting Holiday Hooligan packages are (H)lurking!! Surely a new Blather is in order...

(Zone 7b)

Thank YOU!! Grow i was just thinking that Myself good job Sistah!!!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I'm here lets party!!!!!

(Zone 7b)

Just when are those gifts going to be opened i know everyones tired of being followed.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Still no eggs!!!
I am sad! Do you think they will be any good?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Welcome home wren. A little dancing is definitely in order for your homecoming.

Thumbnail by dahlianut
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

and thoughts for our beluved Claire to make her feel better (from my sleeping garden)

This message was edited Dec 29, 2008 5:07 PM

Thumbnail by dahlianut

That's great. I will get some pictures of the daffodils for you tomorrow.

(Zone 7b)

Oh! Dear Friend Wren Welcome home you have been Missed♥

Thank you I hope the weather up there improves now that I am now longer up there.

(Zone 7b)

Family love'em but they can be soooo draining on the nerves...

So right specially my crazy family. I will not stay as long next time.

Good nite y'all I have run out of steam
Sandy

(Zone 7b)

Darn I went and had some supper and now Wrens going to bed:(

Goodnight Wren {{{HUG}}} and Welcome Home!

I get side tracked at have not made the bed yet.

How is the weather up there now that I left?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

How kind of you to ask dear Wren. Well here it is freezing cold, we're buried in snow and my floors are too clean for my liking. dum de dum de dum... being a pain, who ME?

You are a loveable pain, much better than the family pains I have been around for the last 7 days.
Sometimes I think they are crazier than I am.
The nice thing is I will not be waken up by all the snoring!!!!!! LOL

This message was edited Dec 29, 2008 9:41 PM

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Has Claire made it home OK? Is all alright? Now I'm worried!

Clarkson, KY

She's home, but...check your unread threads...can't remember which...

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Found it... :*-(

(Zone 7b)

Hey Dahl me and my Dh whos off this week and we went out to lunch. Well after he said is there anywhere you would like to go. I said no shopping just did all that don't want to go to the antique mall. Can't go fishing it's to windy don't need any feed. he said can't you think of something you would like to do and i said......What in the heck is there to do it's winter.........

I'm a fair weather person i hate winter and it's cousin blistering summer LOL

Clarkson, KY

Dahlia, your dances certainly brighten the days!! I git some seed catalogues finally so I'm looking for sun.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2008 8:17 AM

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Its past winter solstice and the biggest snow fall we've had in years (heard someone say since 1929) just melted. I've got Spring in my heart and I can't wait to start planting seeds! I think I'm going to try to clear out an area in the garage where I can set up grow lamps and start my seedlings. :-)

Clarkson, KY

Four more weeks here and I need to set up a greenhouse of some sort...feels so good to plot and plan though!

Spring is coming. Picture taken this morning in my yard. I have had these Daffodils for about 45 years and my DGM was growing them even longer. They always bloom around now.

Thumbnail by wren107
Clarkson, KY

Oh wow!! Two and a half months before I get to see those babies!! Aaaaaggghhcckk!!

I will share!!!! There is a old book that if I remember right is called "North with the Spring" They start off in south Florida. I think I will try to find it.
You could grow some in a pot.
Also blooming in my yard

Thumbnail by wren107
Clarkson, KY

Oh wow! Same ol' prob here. I need more light in my windows!!

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

All my plants are is confused. It snowed (the earliest it has EVER snowed here) at night then was 50 degrees the next day. It freezes, then within a day or two is in the 70s. Back and forth and back and forth, and I see little buds and just hope it doesn't thwart spring entirely. There have been years the bouncing has ruined the azaleas.

I love all kinds of weather; I just wish it wouldn't undergo so many seasons in a single week!!!

Nice snow card for Claire, dahlianut! And I was glad to see you didn't make it the same way my son wrote his name in the snow...

Clarkson, KY

Oh dear. What first gave mankind the idea of writing? I wonder which came first?

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Just a guy using his brain... ;}

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

It is a good thing we dont have snow, DH would be teaching the GS to write his name in the snow. Guys and peeing outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the highlight of my grandsons day.

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

It's great for the compost heap. Really.

Clarkson, KY

And perimeter fencing, don't forget. "You can pee outside as long as you remember to mark the perimeter and work the compost heap!!" DH still thinks I'm joking. Probably would help guarding the coop too....hmmm.

Clarkson, KY

It's the SIXTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, Now True love, give to meeee
SIX GEESE A LAYING!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I think I might have just got 11 geese. See my other thread.

Thanks Dahlianut for the lovely smile card. :-)

Other than my maybe geese, my new donkeys are making me smile. And today we picked up our new 3 Icelandic ewes, all bred for April 27 or May 2 delivery. Yay. :-)

Doesn't make up for the losses, but it makes me feel a little brighter.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

oh they are nice.

Oh they look so sweet !!! Is she pregnant!! Any great for the rest.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

One does too look to be with goat. BONUS! Look how woolly they are and very pretty colours too!

Clarkson, KY

Lovely!! Are they lap donkeys?? And I'm coveting the icelandics. Got online to do sheep research and got looking in to getting some of those....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.