South Lodi Launch Ready for Take Off!

Clarksburg, MO

Yes, Welcome Theresa, TCDO!

Major Williams................................over

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Could you define tasteful for us Theresa? We seem to have discrepancies in our choice of decor. hehehe

Clarkson, KY

Just be thankful this isn't posting to the gift exchange thread!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

ROFLOL!
Yes, I am thankful for that as well.

Lodi, United States

Mother Bird--You are not seizing this moment of Mission Disorder to open the hatching unit and ogle the aliens are you? Because you know that that would be a major regulatory offense.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Grownut says: Maybe a pic of the eternal cuteness would sober us up.
Catscan says: That would be Depends.

Moxon convulsing from laughter overdose....

(Zone 7b)

Attention Claire and Cat>> Bigcee on the do chickens get sick thread needs advice on runny poop told her yall would help. Could you mosey on over there and help.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Catscan, have you abandoned Mother Bird to those aliens??? What are you thinking? She could be eaten alive! She could have little peck marks all over her body and we would read about it in the newspaper and all have to make a spelling police report. Wait, no, wrong police...

(Zone 7b)

Great news ZZ congrats on the newbies they are just so cute.

(careful with the products references)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Yes Cousin I think a Wassail is definitely in order. mi mi mi♪♪♪
Hark the herald three short peeps
Glory to the chimpmunk pipp
Peace on earth and merry mild
Roos and hens are reconcilled
Joyful all ye hatchlings rise
Join in peeping to the skies
With pipperifinous pecks aloud
Hatchlings are born in bators with crowds
Hark the herald troups do dance
Glory to the the newborn hatch
♪♪♪

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

OK, I helped on the runny poo question. Did my duty!

Where are the hatching updates? Where are the pompoms? Are you all off making snowmen decorations now?

(Zone 7b)

Wonderful i'm misty eyed pass the kleenex Grow!

(Zone 7b)

No snowflakes here but i'am decorating pine cones.

Victoria, BC(Zone 8a)

You guys are an absolute HOOT, no wait, that's an owl.

You guys are an absolute PIP ZIPPING crazy crowd!

*proud of myself using real chick terminology*

(Zone 7b)

Thanks for helping Claire and Cat i didn't know what to tell her about the poo.

Clarkson, KY

Moxon misspelled doody, Moxon misspelled doody!!! Get 'er a snowman!

Dahl'in I'm transplanting that to the Wassail!!

ZeeZ, I need pics!! Sobriety Pics!! ( Not the carnage from drivers ed)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

What? What's a doody?

Hey, who stuck the Kotex snowman on my back?

Lodi, United States

Out little Teresa--how fast she is learning! Reminds me when dear Commander Moxon was just a glint in three chickens' eyes.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

MOXON MISPELLED!! I'm calling the Queen. This is huge! I totally need new and constant pics too!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Brings a little tear to my eye, to see how quickly we are indoctrinating our Teresa.

And who knew I would be a glint in over 100 chicken's eyes? Do you know, today was the first day ever that I went out to feed and one of them jumped up onto my arm. I suppose that happens to everyone else all the time, but it was an exciting first for me!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I did NOT misspell! You're just trying to get me riled up. Harrumph.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Stay on topic or stay away!

LOL

There is too much fun here for runny poop!

LOL

Of course that depends.. LOL

I'm crackin up

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Um catscan are you saying that Teresa might have spelling issues too? That will be exhausting cuz I'm a really bad speller and I make up words as I go along. Just checkin.

Lodi, United States

Uh Oh---ZZ's lost it again. She is full of chickie dust.

NPGC will deploy a full medical team and attempt a sanity resuscitation.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm on topic ZZ. Well I did stray into a waissail for my cousin but that's a family thing. o ya (blush) the spelling thing too. BUT I did state that I needed pics and info so I think that counts?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Am I going to have to hire more spelling officers? I posted a really good poo picture link.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Dahlianut: Wassail, not waissail.

ZZ, you are not wearing your mask! You have inhaled chick fluff. You will need to be sanitized. Do not leave the house. Do not attempt anything silly. We will have the nice men in white suits arriving soon.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Here's Alvin

Thumbnail by ZZsBabiez
(Zone 7b)

I can't believe our Claire misspelled a word.

(Zone 7b)

ROTFL Grow!!!

Clarkson, KY

Alvin is sufficiently cute I may be able to regain control of myself. Thank you.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Awwww....wook at widdle Alvie-walvie. Wot a widdle tootie wootsie boo boo baby.....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Somebody needs a dictionary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

(Zone 7b)

What a pretty color Alvin is congrats ZZ

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Ninja dahlianut has recognoitered the DZ- all clear for landing without alien inflitration Catson. I will send up blue flares as a signal for the medical team. But sir I think that they should just rescitate ZZ-removal might be detrimental to the hatchlings. She's their mama sir and the voice can't be duplicated. Note: New Course should be introduced into the undisclosed 'If I tell Ya I Have to Kill You' training camp: Voice Impersonation. Waiting for further orders Sir.

(Zone 7b)

Dictionary i didn't even know how to spell dictiotnry that till you posted it.

Lodi, United States

NPGC reports deep affection for Alvin. May one inquire which hatching module he arrived in?

(Will attempt an intervention tomorrow--when night long module surveillance will have left the Commander weak and unable to resist help)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

ahhhhhhhhhh now I'm a marshmellow. Alvin. ahhhhhhh. ps.sorry Claire my luv there is not way in hoot that you can be the spelling queen after the doody incident.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Catscan sir I really think we should abort the mission as ZZ seems to have recovered from the chicken dust and ahhhhhhhhhhh alvin needs her.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

CPO Moxon is retiring to her bunk. I am not the spelling queen, I am the spelling police. And it is my duty to be the spelling police. And duty has nothing to do with doody. So I suggest that those of you who doubt my spelling prowess should be very wary of finding yourselves decorated with Kotex snowmen.

Dahlianut - here is your lesson for today.
Marshmallow (not marshmellow)
Reconnoitered (not recognoitered)
Infiltration (not inflitration)
Catscan (not Catson)
Resuscitate (not rescitate)

You may begin. ;-P

No cupcake fights now that I'm off to bed!

Clarkson, KY

ps. Thanks for posting the poo link (I'm thinkin' 'doody roster' but that's a bit low...and more for the mission proper rather than operation undermine....shhh!)

Sweet Dreams Sweet Pea!

This message was edited Dec 5, 2008 10:20 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.