I'm going to have a baby!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Fooled ya!!
My dd Andrea is due in April! I'm not thrilled or anything like that!

Thumbnail by weegy12
No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

What a cute bump! Nah, you're not excited. mmmmmphhhh....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Not much! Poor thing, her top is getting bigger too!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Congrats!
Tell her sweetie to rub her feet! Grand babies. I want one!, but I'm willing to wait til after my kids grow up. What a blessing for your family!
WIB,
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yes it is a blessing! Thanks SW!
Yup, you best wait til your kids grow up to be a grandma, it comes faster than you think! Enjoy them now even though at time I know it's tough.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Congratulations Louise. It couldn't happen to a nicer grandma! Does she live near you?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you my friend doss!!!
She lives in Glendora, about 20 minutes from me...in my opinion too far away!
My first grandbaby, this is so neat!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Congratulations! Very exciting! I bet that's going to be one spoiled grandbaby :-)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm thinking the same thing! The first grandbaby out of 5 kids...ummmmm....very, very spoiled!
Thank you!

Pasadena, CA(Zone 9b)

Congrats, Weegy!
Yay, babies!
They smell good.
Most of the time . . .

;)

Jeff

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you Jeff! I don't care if this baby smells bad or not! That's easily taken care of!
Yay baby!
(We call it "shim"...she/him...instead of calling it "it" we call it "shim!")

Here's to Shim! Perhaps you can name a plumeria seedling after Shim. :-)

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Boy, do I know how you are feeling with your first grandbaby on it's way. It was a long time coming for me after my DD got married, but when it happened, I thought I was the only one experiencing this new joy. lol

You are going to have such a good time with shim and your DD/Sil are going to be VERY grateful when you want to babysit all the time. lolololol That's what we did to be able to have him all to ourselves. :-)

I am jealous of one thing though.....you have lots of kids to give you grandbabies and I only have one DD and they are only having this one child too. Boohoo You betcha that we are enjoying him before he grows out of wanting to be with grandma and grandpa.

You can email me anytime when you want to scream with excitement.!!

Donna

Here is a picture of my DD when she was 20 weeks. She is only 4'11" and she ended up looking like a little rolly polly when she delivered. lol

Donna

Thumbnail by SoCal
OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Congrats Weegy! Babies are wonderful!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Congrats !!! The picture is cute - in no time that tummy will be sticking out further than the top of her !!!

I'm glad your new baby will be so close, and April is such a fantastic month to be born : )

Anza, CA(Zone 8b)

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks everyone...I am so happy to share this with you.
Donna, your dd must have been huge by the time she delivered! Arlene, thanks so much, and rosewynd, thank you.
I know redtootsie, do you really think her tummy will stick out further than her top?!?!?!?! April is a good month for so many things, yes babies top the list.
Ooooooh, a plumeria named shim...hmmmmmmm, or how about an iris?!!?!
Will keep you posted as to the size of the belly!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Oh how wonderful, a new baby! My two grand babies are 91/2 and 41/2, the time sure flies!

Your shot reminded me of this one I took of my grandson (and future grand daughter)

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue

They had a belly painting contest after the above pose!!

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue

That is TOO cute! The look on his face is priceless.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

That is the most adorable picture!! I love that expression on his face!!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Sue - She's beautiful pregnant !

When I was pregnant with my third (born in Nov '02) I painted my tummy like a big jack-o-lantern.. the girls loved it.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

This is great, thanks for the great pictures. You guys are so creative, I would have never thought about painting my stomach!

weegy, soon you'll be taking baby pictures and making fun collages is a great way to see how babies grow! It happens way too fast!
Best wishes to a happy and healthy shim and a safe delivery for your DD.

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sue, you know me well!!
Great collage! They're so cute! Yes, I know from my own kids, they just grow up way too fast.
Thank you for the well wishes for dd and shim!

See, we are all so happy for you that we even share our DD's pregnant bellies !!! lol

Sue, great photos!! lol

Donna

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hey, you're getting me so excited! We're going to visit dd today, they bought the crib so this is really a reality now.

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Congrats!

I m begin step grandma of 3 grandkids now 2 girls and a boy... G-daughter born last month on 16th and it so cute...

Her name is Saraya Annmarie 6lbs and 19 inches...

Thumbnail by JuJu55

Oh, so sweet and adorable.

You know weegy, you can't start a thread like this without all the cute baby pictures getting shared by all the proud Moms and Grandmas! Just to get you even more excited you know!

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

so many sweet babies : )

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Louise,
Know I told you already...but am MEGA thrilled for you!!! Grandbabies are the bestest!!! Please keep everyone informed...saying prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Chloe's (below) mommy is having her c-section THIS Friday..yes, Halloween (Lord, help me please!!!)
Hugs to you and DD!!!
Chantell

Thumbnail by Chantell

This is what it's all about Weeg. Picture yourself and shim here. This is special time with grandmas.

Thumbnail by SoCal
Crossville, TN

Louise...Congratulations....and here is a gurantee I can give you....

This baby will be the MOST....beautiful, smart, talented kid that ever came into the world...(except for my DGK's)....LOl

Gotta run....My DGS who is 13...is playing basketball at his school today...I want to be in time for the Tip Off! Jo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yea Chantell, let us know how all goes complete with pictures!
Donna, soooooo cute...I cannot wait.
Thank you Jo, yup mine will be the cutest, smartest...don't hit me!
Thanks all of you for sharing, I will keep you posted here as to the progression and the final result!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's the best I can do for a picture of my grandbaby! She's 4 months!
Here's the crib and the bedding also!

Thumbnail by weegy12

Is that a flower on her belly? You will have to wait until it becomes a whole bouquet
before you can hold shim. lol

Cute bedding and crib.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations, Louise!! You must have been about to burst to tell that! (Love how you sprung it with this thread title, lol!) Try to hang on, it is well worth the wait!

Mary

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Look closer Donna!
They chose the monkey theme for their "little monkey."
Mary, did I scare you??!!?!?!? I had to get everyone's attention somehow, what better way?!?!!?!? Oh, I'm hanging on, hard as it is, I'm hanging on.
Chantell, Chloe is soooooooo adorable...like her grandma!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

The monkey bedding is pictured better here..

Thumbnail by weegy12

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.