I'm going to have a baby!!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

aw, cute picture - and mommy looks great for being so close to delivery date !

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Absolutely! Tell her we said so, Weege!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you! I sure will. She does take very good care of herself.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Beautiful kids you have, and DD looks as beautiful as any Madonna I've ever seen. Lovely glow . . .
WIB,
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks SW, wow, as beautiful as any Madonna. She really is!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Louise they looks so happy!!! She is as beautiful as her momma !!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Marie, they are very, very happy!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How excited are you getting?!?!? What a gorgeous lady...love that pregnancy glow...that is gonna be one purdy baby!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Not excited at all here Chantell!!!!! Only 4 weeks to go now! And yes, those 2 are going to make one beautiful little girl.
We've had 2 showers for this baby, one more to go! (our family had one, her co workers gave her one, now on Sunday, daddy's family is having one!) This baby is going to be the best dressed little girl!
Especially in this outfit!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Very cute Louise. Hope that you are enjoying all of that shower cake too.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Way too much Doss!

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

So happy for all your family at this time. Downright giddy for you! Those last four weeks take forever! LOL!
WIB!
SW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You are so right SW. And you go ahead and be as giddy as you want.! Thank you!

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Louise;
How long is it now, 3 weeks 4 weeks???? How's she doing?? How are YOU doing?? How is DH doing?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

We have about 4 weeks now but of course it could be sooner, could be later. She is doing great, she's really got that "glow" and probably looks more uncomfortable than she is! She'll be here today, will get a belly shot for you.
I'm so excited, DH is excited but the daddy is probably the most excited!
I'm starting to keep my phones right next to me when I'm sleeping at night...one never knows!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yipeee....and the countdown begins...

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Oh no, we were so busy washing baby clothes we forgot to take a picture!
Yes, Chantell, the countdown has begun!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Well, we're at the homestretch, 3 weeks and counting. Poor thing is now packing because they're moving closer to mama...I'll be busy all next week helping her get moved and especially getting Emma's room organized!!!!! Instead of being 45 minutes away, they'll be 10 minutes away.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I don't think we're going to be seeing you for a loooong time...lol....

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Good luck, Weegy; what an exciting time!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you! Oh, you'll see me! It is very exciting and I cannot wait!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG moving while pregnant...been there done that....wasn't pleasant at all...thank God she's got YOU for help!!!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I moved when I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd one...nope, not fun but Andrea does have her family to do it for her. This was a spur of the moment, can't pass up kind of thing for them! It's a really good move, believe me!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Louise, you should have rented her the house next door!!! lol You could have been the second mom. :-)

So, how was the shower on Sat.? We sure missed you at the RU. :-(

I'm getting so excited for you right now. I remember those days so much.

Hey, grams, what's the word?

Oh Kathleen, you got me all excited!! I thought Louise was telling us that she arrived. lol

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh heck...me too...thought we had the newest bundle to cooo at...

...ducking and running. LOL

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Nothing yet my friends! Still helping them get settled in before the blessed event. Just popping in to ease your minds and Kathleen, you're not in trouble!!

Oh yes she is.......lol

So Louise, are you getting excited yet? lol You must be hanging on to that phone day and night right now. When is her due date again?

Hope all is well with both the kids, momma and daddy to be.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I now sleep with 2 phones! This is the toughest part, waiting. She's due on the 17th Donna. It's been great these past few weeks because we've been so busy with moving them and fixing up the house. They are so excited to be closer to the family. Andrea is getting pretty uncomfortable and has the cutest little waddle!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's Andrea yesterday. We were busy cleaning windows while our dh's painted.

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ooops, that's Nick, my SIL, here's Andrea! A little dark but look at that big belly!

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Here's momma and papa in front of their new home!

Thumbnail by weegy12

Yup, looks like she's ready to pop anyday now. How special that they are moving into a new home with a new baby coming into this world. I know being closer will be easier on you too. lol

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Weegy,
Looks to me like the baby has dropped. Bet you a whole dollar, that she'll show up on the 10th. Anyone else want to get in on this? SoCal? KC? TwinLakesChef? chantell? LOL?!
Don't care when she arrives, as long as it is an easy delivery for your DD, and baby Em is healthy! ^_^
Get some rest, don't forget you'll need it!
Hugs,
WIB!
SW

OK, I'm in - I'll take the 12th!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

I'll take the 13th.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Giggle, that still leaves a few open dates. LOL!
WIB,
SW

Yeah, we're all hoping she doesn't have to go longer than necessary! :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.