She's about to... #22

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

They'll have their own regrets to live with though...
Just let it go and enjoy..

Just looked at the map I now know where it's at..been to Poughkipsie a few times in my younger days...
Before you we're born...LOL

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

lil , my brother has lived most of his adult life in pa. hes a gypsy though shohola and oil city

Yep spent some time in Westchester too...

i miss ny but its not the same some of my favorite places to eat are something else and mostly every one has moves away . i still plan on taking my kids and dh on a tour of my life lol

Whoever does the new thread cut and paste "The List" there so everyone will see it when they go to the #23 thread
I don't know how to do it yet....thats my story and i'm sticking to it...

my accent is starting to fade but it comes back with a vengeance when im mad and yelling at dh or if im at moms for a while . ill be sad if i start sounding country .. like loosing my heritage or something

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

It's Friday afternoon, here is a funny for you..
LK

Fishing trip
A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job. The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?"
The kid says,"Yeah. I was a salesman back in North Dakota." Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and See how you did." His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.
After the store was locked up the boss came down. "How many customers bought something from you today? The kid says, "One".
The boss says, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?" The kid says, "$101,237.65".
The boss says, "$101,237.65?" What the heck did you sell?" The kid says, "First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."
The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?"
The kid said, "No the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot - you should go fishing.

so how does "the list" work do we all get something for someone ?

lol

We all pick 1 flower/plant and put it on the List
And we all keep a look out for everyones wants and I guess come spring
Hopefully everyone will get their one flower...

Good One LK..LOL

Heber Springs, AR

OK U HOTTIES, JUST IN CASE SOME OF R CURIOUS, I'M GONNA POST A FEW PICTURES OF THE THINGS U AND I HAVE BEEN DISSUSSING
#1,.. THESE R THE BRUG SEEDS I PLANTED ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND AS U CAN SEE, THEY R STILL SLEEPING.

Thumbnail by werewolf1
Heber Springs, AR

#2 THESE R THE MORNING GLORY BUSH CUTTINGS THAT I AM TRYING TO ROOT. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH PROGRESS IS BEING MADE HERE EITHER. LOL

Thumbnail by werewolf1
Heber Springs, AR

#3.......... THESE R THE NOID ANGEL TRUMPET CUTTING THAT I AM ROOTING FOR U GUYS. I JISH HAVE 8, SO PUT UR BID IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, ONLY ONE TO A PERSON , I WANT AS MANY TO HAVE ONE AS IS POSSIBLE.

Thumbnail by werewolf1

wolfie,
I would like one brug please?
Thanks
LK

me too!!! how do you put your address on the address exchange i saw something about it earlier

Mental telepathy thing going...
Got off the puter to call the DD
and she's been trying to call me...LOL

Go to the top of this page, and click on my tools, then on the right hand side, click on preferences, then click on the right hand side, my location.
LK

If you can't find it go up top
click home..
click on extra's
Click address exchange and then click to add your listing...

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

Pyllis... I have that same telepathy with my kids! and my best friend... sometimes its spooky! LOL! driving home form work the other day I had a 'thought' that my friend got a divorce and was moving. I called her (she's in NV) and sure enough...she got a divorce and was leaving that weekend to move back to CA! we've been friends for 30+ years, and talk on the phone about 1x a month.... we never talked about her having marital problems... so I have no idea where my 'thought' came from...but very strange! LOL!

My puppy had surgery on monday to correct both his back legs :( poor guys had a week from H-E-double hockey sticks! LOL! here's a link to his whole ordeal.... dont wanna hijak this thread! lol!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/908637/

Thumbnail by 1AnjL

link to addy exchange:

http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/

thanx im on now . i really need to find my disc for my printer, so i can download some pics of my first 2 brugs. i got 2 new leaves already ,one on each ..

edited for typing like a 3 yr old

This message was edited Oct 3, 2008 11:40 AM

I've already been to your thread and read about Sheldon....
Glad to see he's starting to get around..
I may not post much but i've been lurking on the other threads....LOL
Guess that classifies me as a stalker...LOL

My DD puts her oldest babies ( 17 yr old Choc Lab) dishes up on something (stool as he's bigger) to raise the dishes up so he doesn't have to bend down to eat or drink...

Midwest City, OK(Zone 7b)

Hello Hotties and Handsomes! Happy Friday.

Just checking in quick, I'm pulling a second shift today so will have to chat tomorrow.

The red brug seeds arrived today, so I will try to get everything together and get them in the mail on Monday. (This is my weekend to work.) Everything happens at once! LOL Peg

Hello Peg...

Wow, that was quick for delivery of the seeds. I hope mine come soon.
LK

Also got my Plumeria Seeds Too today..
And they sent me 8 bonus seeds..NOID
So those of you who would like to try to grow them yourselves From seed D-mail me...
What seeds I have left I will try and germinate..
And then if I get Sucessful i'll offer seedlings .... probably in the spring??

So where is everyone today??

Guess they are all out doing the Friday thing, shopping...
I am here, just lurking.
LK

Me too didn't feel like doing indoor yardwork today....LOL

I'm back, but headed out again :(
took my furbaby for a re-check and now off to MY Dr appt....
wish I could just stay here and play!

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Hello Hotties!!

Just got in about 30 minutes ago.. headed straight to the puter, cause I wanted to see what ya'll were up to..lol I won't bore ya'll with a long post, but I will later when i feel a lil better!!
Phyllis... that is a most beautiful story about your Momma!! And to the others that posted!! I think we are better than blood sis's here (Bro's too!) There is a love here on this thread that can't be explained... but I sure can feel it!! Yes we do tend to beat up the ones we love the most.. we forgive but tend to hang on to the not forgetting part. That will kill you sure the sun rises and sets! It took me many years to truly understand this, but what a difference I felt in myself when I finally decided to just let it go! I am not trying to give ya'll a false impression of who I am..LOL I still have my "maniac" moments, and definatly not proud of them, but I am also proud to say those wacko moments are way more far and few between!!

I'll BBL... Love you guys!!

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Phyllis..the story about your Mom and the pic and poem had me weeping like a baby! So very beautiful! Hugs! I lost my Mom in '86.
Now going back up to catch up!

Donna..thinking about you!!! Hugs hottie..I hope you are doing ok and getting better!

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

1AngL I just read about your Sheldon's surgery, poor little fur baby. It hurts us when our beloved pets have to suffer. I have a mini schnauzer who just had to have an absess drained because of a fox tail she got caught behind the last molar in her mouth and it got infected. I was so happy to have her back to her old self.

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Long day for me hotties, I am back home, sorry i could not post before. Be back later, need to catch up, watch news and have dinner. Enjoy your evening! Love you Clemen

Sami...I had a cocker who had a foxtail up her nose! My vet in California said he did so many foxtail extractions he bought a sailboat and named it the foxtail!

oh I am terrified of foxtails! they get caught in his fur so easily! Imy friends puppy had one in his nose and they had to surgically remove it... it terrified me. Now I check him every time we walk.

I was thinking today about how wonderful our pets are... and how much my life has benefited from having pets. the only time I have been able to give and receive true unconditional love. I am truly blessed with some wonderful pets! LOL!

I know. Don't know what we would do without our sweet Rosie! She is a bit of a fruitcake, but we adore her! Here she is staring at my mother in laws dinner bowl that was set down. She stared at it for ten minutes! I think she was willing to come to her!

Thumbnail by lavender4ever

lol, they are such a joy! every time I'm down... Sheldon or Jake will do some cute lil antic that has me busting a gut! LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.