she's about to .....#2

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

ROTFLMBO!!! I prefer a sizzler ; }

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I must be getting old. Kim of Kimarj, is a sizzler similar to the elusive hunk that Marion's searching?

A sizzler was a ouffit with lil teeny shorts and a lil teeny dress to match...very mmmmm ; }

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Well hottie Sis's... Mine isn't making me scroll sideways..Kim and I must be living right??!!..lol ..I am dial up and yes it's getting long... sometimes I think I could almost make a cup of coffee and beat it back here...before our 2nd "home" comes into view.. BUT now.. I am not griping!!

Peg.. yes I am going to the RU... trying hard to get everything in place so I don't forget anything.. heck who am I kidding..lol I will forget something or I wouldn't be ME!!

Annie... how's that rash?? You never did answer me... I told you if you really think it's the brugs.. I have a BIG NEW home for them...LOL.. WEELLLL??? You gonna answer me now??? hehe

All you sis's with the buds are making me very jealous!!

Gotta go cook DH something to eat.. BBL!!

Think we need to start a new thread??? Don't wait for me hotties just keep it going... Sire is calling ; }

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

If it will stop this scrolling, go for it!

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

So is it my fault this is happening
I'm afraid now to talk or write
or questions marks
or exclamations points
or whatever
LOL Guys
It cannot be me!

Love everyone, and having Fun
Now I am guilty hottie girl
no questions marks ok heheheheheheh hahahahaha night night everyone

Kim, just start the new thread ok

Clemen

I didn't know anyone used more !!!s and ???s than me!! Someone please start a new thread!? I don't know how!

Guys Kim posted a new thread,go there, i do not know how to do it from here, sorry! Clemen

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

NEW THREAD LINK.... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/868575/

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

No ones playing anymore....

I am!

me too!!

OMG I just replied to Beckies mail and I am craking up

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

Just Finished reading # 2...only abt 7 more to go.....
Getting to know you hotties alittle better...

we are a lil crazy huh Phyllis?? I didn't mark the threads watches..lol.. I am still too nosey to want to read anything the hotties say..LOLOL

Phillis you are so silly going over this stuff! Love ya

Humph.. Clemie!!! I think it's nice.. when YOU started this mess we are in, I read #1 again... how else do you think I remembered I wanted a cutting of your variegated brug?? LOL I can't remember much these days, and it was nice to reread all of our antics back then

Hey I am not the trouble maker remember, we agreed it was kim, lol

;p~~~~~~~~~

KIM what does that mean, I am the not spekin inglish me love, hee hee

razz : )

ok another thing i do not know razzzz, not born in this country, need help, those words never learned in school, lol!

she's sticking her tongue out at you......hehehehe

Thank you Beckie, she is just like you and me and the sticking tongue thing, hee hee I love it. I asked my daughter about that before answering and she had no idea, is this an older thing like you and me and kim, lol? ZZZZZZ for now, love it RAAAAAZZZZZZ tp you too Kim, hee hee! Your friend foreve ok, Clem. otherwise the dragonfruit plant will never bloom, hehheehheheheheheh, trouble maker now!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Phyllis, I don't think you're silly at all, I'm going to print them out and start a HOTTIE notebook, my little journal is getting full! Now, Hotties, get on over to #19, it's slowing down cause of you "old-timers" ;) heeheehaahaa :OP (Big nosey AuntB sticking her tongue out)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.