I'm sending you a big Bouquet of Spring Flowers

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Lovely pics Don, sorry about your losses. Will you post a picture of the leather leaf holly when it blooms?
Aloha

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks sure will,hopefully with all the warm weather this week,it might be soon!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey Don, how's the vacation? :) Bet you have gotten a lot done!

Where did everyone go anyway?

Love to Miss Joan and Princess Kathy

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Just starting my vacation,have lots to do,looks like I might have some daddys blooming in a couple days,how about your spring flowers any flowering yet?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Nothing here yet. But my bulbs are always later than everyone elses due to shade.

Don, I saw your other post. Take it easy or I will send Tammy after you. :~p

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Nothings close to flowering here yet, but if we have a warmer week coming up I'm sure I'll have crocus and grape hyacinths blooming.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yes, Don, take it easy! Ya need me to come and whoop up on you? LOL
I have crocus and I think daffies blooming! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE

May Princess Kathy and Miss Traci know I love them!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

LOL!
I think Tammy snook in here one nite and put a whooping on me already!!!LOL
I will take it easy as one can!!!LOL
Come on spring flowers!!!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Is there anything missing, Don? LOL
We know your easy as one can I betcha! :)

May Princess Kathy take it easy and may Miss Traci know I love her!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Well give me time to check my 3 security cameras,and see if I can catch some one smiling!!!LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

OMG ROTFLMAO!!! Maybe I erased them! LOL

Love to Miss Cathy and Princess Kathy♥

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Sheesh I miss everything! TM take it eeeeasy :)
I did see a few yellow crocus popping up! Tulip leaves and hyacinth foliage are teasing me ;*}
I see the GH ninja is busy LOLOL.!!!!

flower show

Thumbnail by kimarj

Nite nite!

Thumbnail by kimarj
Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Morning y'all!!!

Howdy!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hoppy Easter to everyone!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Okay...I want to know who's bidding against me???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250225438418&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

See The Chief up to almost 300! Gosh, I wonder if seller '7servant7' the one with the highest bid. Now with bidders being anonymous, it's no fun anymore.
Hiya everyone! Happy Easter and Don stay away from the choccies.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Now I really do love Brugs, but WOW!!!!

Sorry Jaye my bad..it's yours I will stop right now!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Yeah, that's a wowzer Tammy.
Don't have that throw away money for just one plant!! With my luck, it will probably konk out on me before I can do cuttings!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Just imagine all the ones we could get for that! LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Lolol Kim!!! Kel says to go ahead and try for it. But there are no legal activity that can make us come up with that kind of dough!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yup, Jaye is back to herself! LOL
Dh just had a dream that he woke up to 8 cases full of bulbs and rhizomes that had to be planted today! OMG, what a dream!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I would not know what to to with a plant that cost 300 bucks.... prolly kill it in a week lolool ;*)

Something tells me you have been whispering in his ear while he sleeps..poor guy.
Come clean where's the stash.???

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I think it must have come from me reminding him about working on the green house today or something! LOL He had to go outside and cool off cause it freaked him out that bad! HA HA HA When he woke up he said thank God it was just a dream! I couldn't help myself, I cracked up!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oh dear...where had I been, Tammy?? Ah yes! Cruddom!
It feels good to be feeling good!! Lolol!
Okay sweeties...got to 'haunt' a nursery! Later!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi Gang,
Not me already have one!!!!

My plants are reaching for the door,wanting to get outside!!!
The weather man keeps changing his or hers mind on what the lows will be for the next couple weeks!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL Jaye!
Hey Don! My Brugs have been reaching for the door a while now, but they just gotta deal with it! LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You know I'm a novice at brugs right? I'm thankful that only one got mites! Hope they'd perform better once they're in the ground.
Okay Don, I say 'haunt' not hunt!!
I should say 'scavenging'! There's a nursery here that's willing to give me all those plastic black pots that I need. Of course they're used, but I pop them in the dishwasher, and lo and behold...all clean and disinfected.
Got impatient and bought tomato plants. Naturally, an unpredicted frost killed them. What veges can I grow in my strawbales that can take a little frost. No root veges though.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I am a novice at Brugs, too! Don't keep from wanting more, and more, and more!! LOL
Jaye, you hit the jackpot with all those pots!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

It isn't me....that's for sure! So glad that you are feeling better Jaye!

I'm still recooperating from helping Grandson with the daylily bed Wed.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Jaye, so glad you are feeling better, I think I have finally stepped back into the living again.

Take it easy Jeannine, you don't need to get yourself down.

Don, what can I say. Oh yeah, don't over do it please.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi all,
Jaye,you can plant anything you want in them,if you go to Disney World,they grow theres in mid air!!!!
As long as you don't let the bales completely dry out your fine,I grew bananas in mine one summer worked fine,grew faster than in dirt,just had to stake them.
The straws bales will start to fall apart about August,so prepared to add dirt a little at a time to prevent it from uncovering the roots.
Believe me I've tried the nurseries around here for black plastic pots,they don't give anything away around here!!!!
One did tell me to try a private landscaper,but he never called back after several attempts.
Remember everyone to go slow when out there working in the garden,until you get a few days into and your body gets use to being sore!!!LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Jeanne and Robin thank you for your well wishes. Don't overdo yourselves either, like Don says.
BTW, some DGers in the Brug forum are thinking of doing a pool on bidding The Chief.
Thank you Don for those wonderful tips! I'm using wheat bales, can't find oats. This will definitely help with my bad back.
Yes I am very lucky to have one nursery owner do that for me...but I don't abuse her kindness (she only does it for me!) Tho' there's no monetary exchange, there was some form of barter. Nope, Kel is still here!
Thank you, thank you...and Don...abstain from the choccy rabbits tomorrow!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

You're welcome Jaye. Take care all of you and Happy Easter.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks
But too late on the chocolate!!!!LOL
Happy Easter Everyone!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Me too, Don. oops!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I'm getting ready to eat chocolate muffins. Then for dinner it's chili. YUM!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Just finished a Hershey Chocolate stick,not much to them for 60 calories!!!!
Baked potato and I'm going to grill a couple porterhouses tonite.
Vacations over back to work tomorrow.
Still waiting on my results of MRI
Beautiful day outside,only 48* but nice,and got a lot done today outside,potted up my elephant ears,the ones I let go dormant,put fertilize tabs in my water lilies and other aquatic plants .
Uncover my red tiger bananas,look like mush!!!!!!Hope they come back from roots,they say as hardy as Basjoo,well will see!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.