Snow on the ground,and flowers blooming all around!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Better have a Beano!!!!LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Ditto to Don on the choccy and the Russell Girl!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Man you better have a hanky ready,with all the tears flowing in this movie!!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Yeppers!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Darn it!! I wanted to see that movie!! There were commecials on hallmark so I thought it was over there even though they said tonite. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

You are missing a good one, pepper!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Yep,it's a tear jerker!!!!
If it weren't for eating these fresh warm sugar cookies,and a glass of milk,I'd be all choked up myself!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

I have chocolate brownies left!!! Had one with vanilla ice cream , chocolate sauce, and whipped cream on top! It was soooo good!!
Had a houseful of company here all afternoon and evening. Now that they have gone home, my cat finally came out to see us again!! LOL!
I'm afraid I like light chocolate best too. I can eat the dark, but like Don said, it's almost too bitter for me.
Computers!!! Well...my computer guru (son) said my sound card is about gone! How swell!! My headset is about gone too! He brought me a new one today, but it didn't work...so had to take it back. Guess he will be coming up tomorrow night to install a new sound card for me...if he gets one!
Don....what a haul on the plants! Looks like you got some beauties there!
It is soooo nice and quiet here now...lol.!!!! I love my gkids...and I love company, but it's so nice when they all go home too!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

You best hope none of us get close enough Don, we will have to whoop you good for rubbing all that in! LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

OK, I admit it, I cried!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

What no cherry!!!!!!LOL

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Still crying!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

That really was a good 'family' movie, for sure!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

LOL Don. I was too lazy to get the cherries out!
And what are you doing eating those cookies??????? Shame on you!! My BIL, Don, was here tonight, and he has just found out he has diabetes too. He was a good boy and only had a little ice cream.
Well....off to bed here. Been a busy weekend! Night.!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Nite,they were splendia cookies!!!LOL

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Sweet dreams!!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Ok...you're forgiven then!! LOL!!
Good morning everyone! It's in the 30's here...headed to the 40's. Earlier in the week, they said we would be in the 50's...blahhhhhhh! I should have known better! Too good to be true!
But the sun is shining bright...I DO love that! Just makes you feel better all over!
DS called. He took the day off work to go get my sound card and headset! He is on his way here to install them!! Yayyy!! He is such a good boy/man! He takes good care of his mommy!!
I am back on my exercise diet! UGH!!! But it sure does make me feel better.
Tammy, I guess your new computer is not working now either...right?
Is that what I saw on the other thread? So sorry. Hope you get things fixed soon.
Don't think I could live without mine! LOL! That's what DS and DH said this morning! We have to get you fixed up before the withdrawal sets in!!!
I wanted to see that movie last night, but with company, no chance. Glad you all enjoyed it!
Christi...I love ham and beans. We just had some not too long ago.
Yummy stuff!
Ok...I am off to get my work done before the boy gets here!
Have a great day all!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey Marcy! I wish I had your son around here to fix my puter! LOL I think we just have to get a new hard drive and move on. :( Everything was already lost the first time around, so we just have to start fresh all over again. Just glad we have old faithful here to keep us puttering! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.