Cannas: CANNA ? ( Continued ) # 6

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

That's ok, I watch NASCAR! LOL Hope the above wasn't TO serious.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

serious... HERE?!.... are you daft? LOL

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I don't think we know how to be serious.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Seriously, though, I do think a lot of guys could benefit from painting their toenails every once in awhile ;)

LOL. That would be a sight to see. My youngest brother used to paint his fignernails every once in awhile. And when his hair got long enough he had my mom try to braid it. She got maybe 2 or 3 little links in there. lol. It was pretty funny to see.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

When I worked at a group home for teens the girls used to paint their nails, and quite a few of the boys would, too. Not that they were looking for an excuse to hang out with the girls or anything-lol

I used to babysit a boy that loved it when we put makeup on him-like wrestling makeup-Ultimate Warrior and all. He has grown up to be just as tough as he can be-he's a cowboy.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

LL, yes I am daft,and certified by the VA. :-) My sisters used to dress me and put makeup on me when I was around 3-4. Camera arrives tomorrow!!!! Give me a few days to figure it out, and pictures galore. Gotta catch up with Kell!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

OK, Kell! I hate to admit that we actually miss you around here.... but did myspace totally suck you in or what?

Just an "Aye" will do, if that's all you can manage-lol

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

he's probably busy painting his nails, thats what I've been doing - Oh, and getting lost around town. I can't seem to find the store or my house for that matter.... better cut down on that estrogen bread I've been having for breakfast. ; )

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Here, let me put the phone down and turn off this dumb TV show, stumble over all the stuff I didn't clean and see if I can't find him..............that is if I don't get lost first!lol

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Yous guys are to funny! LOL

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol ! nice one Tropicanna! Ginger will enjoy that.

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

Groooooooooowlllllllllll !!!!!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Glad to hear you're okay-hope your mailbox wasn't too full

Not mail box .
Virus in Puter .
It's in getting fixed .
I’m at Internet Cafe in shopping centre .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

It probably happened from some link you tried to go to from there, what was it Armante?

Sorry, I'll let that one go-lol. What'd ya think of the music?

Couldn't up load it .
I'll get # 1 son to load it from his free down load site.
Can't think of it's name at the moment .

By the way , ( Have you finished your house work yet )
Don't waste time here if you have WORK to do . lol

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Why would I need to do that, there's a perfectly operational man here, too. Besides, we've already established women aren't capable of cleaning-lol

But it is good that we ALL have a sense of humor!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

sorry Ginger - hope you;re all fixed up soon!

later everyone, I need to go scrub the toilets, if i can find them ?#*!*/!?

I will loose all my Pictures I'm told .
Yall might have to see some doubles for a while .
But it sounds like you will be buisy for a bit Red .

Red, I ain't getting nowhere near you!! I scrub enough toliets at work. lol.

Ginger, glad you are back. Now we can hog tie you to a chair and paint your nails and dye your hair green. :~p

Why Green ????
St Pat's day was one month ago .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Don't bother, she's lost......it happens to us all the time

she'll find her way back to the TV when General Hospital comes back on. ;)

That is sad you'll loose all your pictures, Kell. I'm sorry to hear that-maybe they can fix it

I should have had the hard drive Partitioned .

Green cause ti will help you blend in with your garden.

Tropic-I've always been lost and all that. LOL.

I keep waiting for my computer to die. Ain't done it yet. I need to back my pics on CD then it can crash. lol.

lol

Oh and will have some new pics to post hopefully tomorrow. Got film developed and now have to scan them.

My lol was @ your first post .

Got lots of New Pics. but no way of sending them .
Internet Cafe is $5 per 20 minutes .
So I won't be here long .
PPL are starting to look at me laughing . out loud .

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

Very sorry to hear about your computer. I wonder why they say you will lose your pics? Most plain files like that can be recovered. Especially if it was a virus and not a real hard drive crash. The virus usually disables certain files that keep your computer from working properly. Get a new hard drive and have the operating system installed to that. the use the old hard drive to piggy back to the new one and transfer the files to the new drive .. having them checked for viruses first. Then clear/format the old drive... you have two drives in the computer... one for a backup. I am afraid what they are doing if they say you are going to lose everything is clear or reformat your hard drive and reinstall on it. You do lose everything then.

Ask me how I know... been there, done that... managed to save a LOT!

Tammie

This message was edited May 31, 2007 9:24 PM

Thanks Tammie ,
I meant to say , I Might loose some or all of my information .
Fingers Crossed .

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Well, Ginger I hope you've had good news about your computer.

** Pepper what do you do?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

How ya doing Red, It has gotten a bit quiet around here without the fuzzy YOUNG guy around-lol

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol - too true, I have spent so much time this week picnic-ing for end of the year stuff for the kids, school, soccer etc., and I'm volunteering tonight at the school carnival.

Well, I have a picture of 3 alliums I found in the corner, forgot I put the bulbs in last fall..... not cannas, but oh well. : ) nice puffballs.

Thumbnail by Redtootsiepop
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Those are some big ol' alliums! Wow! You're a busy mom---you can't pay me enough to get involved in those school functions, I don't know how you do it. I'll drop off stuff, give them money or whatever as long as I don't end up in the middle of a bunch of kindergarteners--kids love me and I have a tendency to get them all wound up!

Finally turned on the Air Conditioning last night-that was a big step forward.....I was starting to get kinda irritable after almost a month of 90 degree days

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh man, I've had mine on this week and it's only been 85 or so this week (I hate sleeping in a hot room, ugh!) I really don't know how you waited; does it cool off at night? I had no idea NC was already so hot, is that typical of May?

I think I have a tendency to talk to the kids too much, and then they are all laughing and not doing their work - oh well. I volunteered to be room-mom, thinking I could just throw the parties xmas, valentines - great for me, two hours of work and done, thats totally my style... however, it includes volunteering @ the carnival --- I hate being lunch lady, running the games are waaaay more fun.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I don't think it's really typical heat for May in NC, but last year this time it was this hot, to-I remember all too well. 85 is workable-I could live like that , but as soon as it gets over 90 for a couple of hours, my hair goes turning red.

I figured you were one of those 'fun moms', too, good for you. I love Carnivals, used to always love them as a kid. I still have the best times at fairs playing the games-not the rides. I actually like going up to the guess your weight folks-I always do the birth month, I don't want my feelings hurt by being told I look older or fatter than I am

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

NO way, no one wants to hear that !! lol My kids are really looking forward to it, so it's fun to watch them.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I looked, there's no music forum on DG, maybe when ginger comes back he can help me drum up support for one....heeehee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.